There’s no reason to travel to the casino in order to test your luck on the blackjack table. This list of apps is dedicated to all things blackjack related, giving you the gameplay you know and love right on your mobile device. Check out the sleek and realistic graphics, the challenges offered, a variety of themes, and the ability to “win big” in a virtual sense. These mobile versions of the game often end up being just as fun and challenging as the real thing.
The best blackjack apps for iPhone
12 Aug 2018, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
BC Blackjack offers a realistic blackjack experience that users are praising. The app features full sized cards, chips and 3D rendered tables. If you are new or need to improve your skills, this app has a built in trainer and basic strategy cards to help you learn new and proven strategies. The gameplay is realistic, there are advanced plays, free chips without waiting and more. An in-app purchase for the Pro version opens up more features like tables with higher limits, customizable table settings, practice modes, speed deal and you can remove ads. BC Blackjack brings the casino experience to you.
- A realistic casino experience
- Cool graphics, Full sized cards, 3D tables
- Built in trainer, Learn basic strategies
- In-app purchase for Pro version, Remove ads
- Pro version has many more great features
For those looking to learn how to play Blackjack, this app is the ideal purchase as it will teach you strategies to play the game. It begins by teaching you all the game rules, and then put you right into a training game to help you practice. There are basic strategy flashcards included in the app for quick revision, and tips will be given to you as you play. Your performance on each game is recorded to ensure you are making progress, and a score is given at the end. The app is professionally designed and has some beautiful retina-display graphics that will make learning an enjoyable experience for you.
- Learn to play BlackJack
- Basic strategies
- Training flash cards
- Test games and score monitoring
- Beautiful pro graphics
Forget buying additional chips with this blackjack app. Just download and start playing right away. The game has popular Las Vegas casino style rules, beautiful card tables with Retina display and optimized, simple game controls that are easy to play, view your stats over time, double down, splits, insurance and surrender are all available. The deck shuffle animation is cool, you can customize the options with hints, music and more. Chips go from singles up to millions and there’s a help screen for those that don’t know how to play blackjack. An in-app purchase for premium version is available.
- No chip buying, Free blackjack game
- Traditional rules including insurance, surrender, splits
- Retina display, optimized, nice looking tables
- View your stats, Customize options, Help screen
- In-app purchase for premium version
This app takes card counting for Blackjack and turns it into a fun, engaging game for users to enjoy and learn how to count cards. There’s a study guide to learn card counting, tutorials to demonstrate card counting techniques, multiple practice modes, learn strategies for Hi-Lo, keep track of your high scores, move up the leaderboards with Game Center and more. The app has some wonderful graphics that are HD retina. The app is free, but it does have some limitations. Users will need to upgrade to the pro version for full access to all the features.
- Learn how to count cards for blackjack
- An app that makes card counting into a game
- Multiple practice modes, Keep track of scores
- Game Center integration with leaderboards
- Free app with an upgrade to full version
Now that you have the card counting down, learn how to apply those skills with an app that teaches you the best way to play each hand. You can practice any kind of hand or choose specific ones that you want to improve on with immediate feedback. The app is fast and simple, teaches perfect strategies, has detailed stats, one tap access, customize hand types, customize table rules and a sharing function. There are no in-app purchases and most users claim they learn rather quickly by using this app.
- Teaches you basic blackjack strategies
- Fast and simple to play or learn
- Detailed stats, One tap access, Immediate feedback
- Practice in general or choose specific hands
- No in-app purchases, Customizable options
With millions of downloads, this blackjack app is one of the most popular ones in the App Store. The cards are large and easy to see. The graphics are high definition which makes the gameplay more enjoyable. There are different backgrounds, 3:2 blackjack rules, win more chips when you get blackjack, the option for Insurance, choose between tables or themes, tap to split cards, and more. Unlock more stages as you continue to win more chips and become the king of blackjack. There are numerous in-app purchases to quickly get larger stacks of chips.
- Large cards with High Definition graphics
- Different cities, Choose tables and themes
- 3:2 blackjack, Get extra chips when getting blackjack
- Insurance option, One tap to split cards
- In-app purchases for more stacks of chips
Here's an app that is built for the true blackjack players and enthusiasts out there who are looking for an entertaining way to enjoy it on their mobile device. The Blackjack 21 Pro app features all kinds of realistic and impressive looking graphics, gesture controls, and the ability to customize the rules. If you're new to the game there is a "Mastering the Game" section that will take you through all the basics you need. You can even learn how to count cards if you like. This one keeps track of your statistics and you can enjoy battles against your friends in the Game Center.
- The game can be enjoyed by beginners and advanced players
- You can customize the rules
- You can learn how to play the game and count cards
- Challenge your friends through the Game Center
- In-app purchases for chips and to remove ads