There’s no reason to travel to the casino in order to test your luck on the blackjack table. This list of apps is dedicated to all things blackjack related, giving you the gameplay you know and love right on your mobile device. Check out the sleek and realistic graphics, the challenges offered, a variety of themes, and the ability to “win big” in a virtual sense. These mobile versions of the game often end up being just as fun and challenging as the real thing.
The best blackjack apps for iPhone
3 Dec 2016, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
BC Blackjack offers a realistic blackjack experience that users are praising. The app features full sized cards, chips and 3D rendered tables. If you are new or need to improve your skills, this app has a built in trainer and basic strategy cards to help you learn new and proven strategies. The gameplay is realistic, there are advanced plays, free chips without waiting and more. An in-app purchase for the Pro version opens up more features like tables with higher limits, customizable table settings, practice modes, speed deal and you can remove ads. BC Blackjack brings the casino experience to you.
- A realistic casino experience
- Cool graphics, Full sized cards, 3D tables
- Built in trainer, Learn basic strategies
- In-app purchase for Pro version, Remove ads
- Pro version has many more great features
Ultimate BlackJack Reloaded is more than just a blackjack app for your iDevice, it’s a casino style card game that pits you against the dealer in a battle of wits. The interface is friendly, the graphics are sweet and there’s plenty of challenge to keep you excited and to sharpen your skills. In fact, this is a great app to get you prepared for next visit to the real casinos. The rules, graphics, sounds and more can be customized. There are blackjack variants, predefined casinos, side bets, achievements, leaderboards, “tutors” for strategies and so much more. This app will revolutionize the way you play blackjack.
- Many great customizable options
- Awesome graphics, Fun animations and sounds
- Tutors to help you learn and play the game better
- Side bets, Blackjack variants, Achievements, Leaderboards
- Free blackjack app for the iPhone with in-app purchases
Forget buying additional chips with this blackjack app. Just download and start playing right away. The game has popular Las Vegas casino style rules, beautiful card tables with Retina display and optimized, simple game controls that are easy to play, view your stats over time, double down, splits, insurance and surrender are all available. The deck shuffle animation is cool, you can customize the options with hints, music and more. Chips go from singles up to millions and there’s a help screen for those that don’t know how to play blackjack. An in-app purchase for premium version is available.
- No chip buying, Free blackjack game
- Traditional rules including insurance, surrender, splits
- Retina display, optimized, nice looking tables
- View your stats, Customize options, Help screen
- In-app purchase for premium version
This app takes card counting for Blackjack and turns it into a fun, engaging game for users to enjoy and learn how to count cards. There’s a study guide to learn card counting, tutorials to demonstrate card counting techniques, multiple practice modes, learn strategies for Hi-Lo, keep track of your high scores, move up the leaderboards with Game Center and more. The app has some wonderful graphics that are HD retina. The app is free, but it does have some limitations. Users will need to upgrade to the pro version for full access to all the features.
- Learn how to count cards for blackjack
- An app that makes card counting into a game
- Multiple practice modes, Keep track of scores
- Game Center integration with leaderboards
- Free app with an upgrade to full version
Here’s a well-polished free blackjack app that will have you playing this classic card game for hours and hours on end. Hone your skills, learn the tricks of the game and become a blackjack guru before trying to play for real money at your local casino. Additionally, there’s the rare 5 card Charlie rules, an option to shuffle the deck when you want to, bets from $1 to $200 and more. Nice looking graphics with a smooth gameplay. There are a few in-app purchases with this app. You can buy more chips or choose the option to remove ads and enjoy a less intrusive app.
- Play Las Vegas style rules
- Bets from $1 to $200, Cool graphics
- Choose to shuffle the deck when you want to
- Smooth gameplay, Rare 5 card Charlie rules
- In-app purchases for coins and to remove ads
This blackjack toolbox will help you to become a better blackjack player one hand at a time. Just imagine being able to win more than you lose at the casinos. With this app, you will learn how to become a consistent winner. The app features six tools that will enhance your overall game. There’s a teacher mode with lessons, a card marker where you can make reference cards, simulator for practice, calculator for managing your bets, recorder to keep track of results and a guide to help you with the game. If you are serious about improving your game, then check out this app.
- A toolbox to help you improve your game
- Teacher mode for strategy, Guide for the app Calculator to manage money
- Create reference cards
- Simulator to practice real situations
- Recorder to keep track of results
Blackjack X is touted as the next-level of blackjack apps for the iOS. In addition to excellent graphics, cool sounds, smooth animations and a friendly user interface, this app will also teach you how to become a better blackjack player. Learn the basic strategies and how to play through the training mode feature on this app. You can also analyze your play, calculate and display correct strategies, enter various hands and analyze different scenarios and more. Our favorite feature is the real-time odds for every scenario with your cards. There are in-app purchases to remove ads and to buy the Ultimate version of this app.
- Nice graphics, Friendly interface, Smooth animations
- Learn basic strategies and how to play
- Analyze your play, Analyze specific scenarios
- Calculate and display correct strategies
- In-app purchases for ultimate version and to remove ads
If you want to skip all of the virtual gameplay, and just get right down to counting cards so you can win more money in real life then here’s the app for you. This card counting app starts off with a deck of cards for you to swipe the screen and start counting. The realistic graphics give it an authentic feel whether it’s in portrait or landscape mode. Shake your iPhone to shuffle the deck, current running count, true count, choose number of decks in the show, and an automatic calculation of the initial running count which you can disable if you want. There are in-app purchases available for extra features and to remove ads.
- Learn how to count cards like a pro
- Landscape and Portrait view, Retina display, Optimized interface
- Choose number of decks in shoe, Shake to shuffle True Count, Current Running Count,
- Numerous counting strategies
- In-app purchases for more features and to remove ads
Now that you have the card counting down, learn how to apply those skills with an app that teaches you the best way to play each hand. You can practice any kind of hand or choose specific ones that you want to improve on with immediate feedback. The app is fast and simple, teaches perfect strategies, has detailed stats, one tap access, customize hand types, customize table rules and a sharing function. There are no in-app purchases and most users claim they learn rather quickly by using this app.
- Teaches you basic blackjack strategies
- Fast and simple to play or learn
- Detailed stats, One tap access, Immediate feedback
- Practice in general or choose specific hands
- No in-app purchases, Customizable options
With millions of downloads, this blackjack app is one of the most popular ones in the App Store. The cards are large and easy to see. The graphics are high definition which makes the gameplay more enjoyable. There are different backgrounds, 3:2 blackjack rules, win more chips when you get blackjack, the option for Insurance, choose between tables or themes, tap to split cards, and more. Unlock more stages as you continue to win more chips and become the king of blackjack. There are numerous in-app purchases to quickly get larger stacks of chips.
- Large cards with High Definition graphics
- Different cities, Choose tables and themes
- 3:2 blackjack, Get extra chips when getting blackjack
- Insurance option, One tap to split cards
- In-app purchases for more stacks of chips
Here's an app that is built for the true blackjack players and enthusiasts out there who are looking for an entertaining way to enjoy it on their mobile device. The Blackjack 21 Pro app features all kinds of realistic and impressive looking graphics, gesture controls, and the ability to customize the rules. If you're new to the game there is a "Mastering the Game" section that will take you through all the basics you need. You can even learn how to count cards if you like. This one keeps track of your statistics and you can enjoy battles against your friends in the Game Center.
- The game can be enjoyed by beginners and advanced players
- You can customize the rules
- You can learn how to play the game and count cards
- Challenge your friends through the Game Center
- In-app purchases for chips and to remove ads