If you need to put together a presentation and want it to look polished and professional there’s no reason to struggle over the process. The following apps are meant to help you put together customized presentations that meet your needs, require no experience in design, and are quick and easy to put together. You’ll find a wide variety of tools and features offered from the basic to the highly professional options.
The best iPad apps for presentations
14 Jan 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
FlowVella is built for the mobile users in mind, with many great features to really make your presentations a success. The touch controls are intuitive and highly responsive, can create presentations with just a few quick touches, offline videos, add PDFs to your presentation, add media, include text, backup or access to Cloud services, share presentations with others, 25 presentation templates and many more cool features. The premium version of this app comes with a monthly or yearly subscription.
- A fantastic mobile presentation app that’s easy to use
- Intuitive and responsive touch controls
- Add media, text, PDFs and more to your presentations
- Free templates, Cloud services, Share presentations with others
- In-app purchases for premium subscription service
No presentation list can be complete without a PowerPoint app. In fact, just the word PowerPoint has become synonymous with the word presentation. This is the official Microsoft iOS version of PowerPoint and it has all of the features that users have grown to love in other versions. Create spectacular presentations, view speaker notes, use a built-in laser pointer, view attachments, add a wide range of content, control presentations with other iDevices and much more. This app does require a Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
- The official Microsoft PowerPoint iOS app
- All of the awesome features we’ve grown to love
- Control via another iDevice, Use a laser, View notes
- Create spectacular presentations, Add a wide range of content
- App requires Office 365 subscription
Leave it to Google to create a completely free presentation app for users on all mobile devices. This app allows users to create presentations, edit presentations, share presentations with others, collaborate, use PowerPoint files, work on projects without Internet access, add or rearrange slides very easily, present from your iPad, automatically save projects and more. If you are a fan of Google, and use them for just about every other online venture, then this app is a must have for you.
- A must have app for all diehard Google users
- Automatically save projects as you are working on them
- Create, edit and share presentations, Collaborate with others
- Add or edit PowerPoint files, Easily rearrange slides
- Work on projects without an internet connection
Take full control of the presentation process with this Post-PC era app. With PresentPerfect, users can control their presentations from other iDevices, password protect their presentations, add wonderful content like media files, turn boring presentations into elegant or professional looking ones, connect a laser pointer to the app and many more awesome features. PresentPerfect will create presentations that leave an impression on others whether it be for work, school or any other purpose.
- A solid Post-PC presentation app
- Take full control of the presentation process
- Plenty of cool features, Use other iDevices to control
- Make your presentations look professional or elegant
- Presentations will leave a lasting impression on others
ReportPlus is designed to create some comprehensive and visually appealing reports for whatever the purpose. However, it does have a feature that allows users to implement these in-depth reports within their presentations. It makes this app very useful for work purposes. ReportPlus uses the popular style of spreadsheets and content managers, great for Sales or Inventory, provides analytics options, is easy to create charts and dashboards, numerous visualization options, custom queries, custom themes, can be secured with Touch ID or passcode and much more. There’s a premium service to this app that requires a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Create amazing reports, Add reports to your presentations
- Import/Export spreadsheets, Uses popular content managers
- Create charts and dashboards, Custom themes, Custom queries
- Secure your work with Touch ID or a passcode
- Premium service requires a subscription
Air Sketch is more than just a standard create and show presentation app. This app is more for users who need to be fluid and improvisational during their presentations. It’s an app that’s perfect for teachers giving lessons or work meetings that require interaction and feedback. Users can edit, write, draw and doodle if they want while using this app, and everything will be displayed like a presentation. It’s fast and simple to use. Open PDF documents, use different drawing tools, set a background image, customizable options, zoom controls, Undo and Redo functions and more.
- Real-time editing and creating of presentations
- A great app for teachers or meetings
- Numerous customizable options, Different writing tools
- Responsive and intuitive touch controls
- Undo and Redo functions, Very easy to use
Create stunning presentations, magazines and reports with Roambi Flow. The developers of this app have made it very easy to build these presentations with data, text, pics, videos and more. It’s also a simple process to publish, share and manage versions of your content. Roambi Flow makes your presentations very interactive and allows you to use Roambi Analytics to really emphasize points. This app really transforms any boring presentation into something that will make an impression on others.
- Create presentations, reports or magazines
- Add media, text, pics, data, analytics and more
- Easy to manage, share and publish your content
- Transforms boring content into interactive presentations
- A great app for work, school, meetings and more
Doceri combines the best of screencasting, desktop control and an interactive whiteboard all into one cool app. Create lessons for the classroom, make that essential presentation for work or create something that will win over that next customer. The projects can be done by hand or users can try out some of the writing and drawing tools. Use another iDevice to control the presentation. There’s a wonderful user community where you can get some help, view tutorials and read case studies. Share your work via social media. The app is free to try, but requires an in-app purchase to remove the watermark.
- A screencasting, desktop control, interactive whiteboard app in one
- Presentations can be done by hand or with tools
- User community with tutorials and case studies
- Control a desktop PC or AV system with your iPad
- Free to try, Requires in-app purchase to remove watermark
Haiku Deck really simplifies the process of creating presentations, making it a great option for users of all skill levels. And the best part, these presentations look amazing. Create, edit, view your presentations anywhere and at any time. The app has real-time sync, you can use another iDevice as a remote control, add incredible looking media to your presentations, numerous sharing options, numerous exporting options and more. Haiku Deck just might be the difference between a successful presentation and an unsuccessful one. This app does have a Pro version, which requires a subscription.
- Easily and quickly create beautiful presentations
- Create, edit and manage presentations on the go
- Add many different types of content like media files
- Numerous sharing and export options
- In-app purchases for the Pro subscription service
RICOH Smart Presenter is an app that really emphasizes collaboration, sharing and synchronization. With a Wi-Fi connection, your presentations can be synced to other iDevices. The app is a companion tool to any Ricoh projector. All participants must use the same software to ensure proper sharing and syncing. This app is designed to work best with meetings. Ultimately, Ricoh makes it easier for participants to view presentations and information both from the projector and on their iDevice.
- All participants must use the same version of Ricoh
- A companion tool for Ricoh projectors
- Sync and share presentations with others
- Wi-Fi must be used to share presentations
- A perfect app for collaborations in meetings