Whether you're a professional movie maker, or an amateur who enjoys videography on the iPad, you'll definitely reinvigorate your love for movie-making if you check out our list of the best iPad apps for movie makers.
The best iPad apps for movie makers
11 Jan 2015, by Christine Pamintuan
Storyist will help you organize everything you need in order to make a movie, so start planning with this awesome app!
- Includes elements from story like the characters, scripts and sequences
- Everything you need in making a movie can be found in this app
- Full compatibility with all iOS versions
- Produce ready-made scripts
- Customize your own plot
Begin shooting with this app!
- Solid camera app
- Brings out the best in your camera
- No need to purchase expensive professional cameras anymore
- Full HD functions
- Aspect ratio overlays
Make your videos play backwards for a funny, whimsical effect through this easy-to-use and fun app.
- Make a backmasked video without any fancy editing skills
- Import videos from your camera roll
- Add one of six free copyright soundtracks to your videos for added hilarity
- Choose one of three video speeds including 0.7x, 1.0x, and 1.3x
- Share your video with friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or even email
Create a professional-looking movie from the comfort of your iPad with this free app.
- Overlay music imported from your your library
- Pick out a theme for your movie and incorporate it in seconds
- Trim, splice, cut, and mash parts of the movie according to your preferences
- Edit movies in preview mode so you can get the exact look and feel you're going for
- Replace individual fragments of your movie's timeline and leave the rest of the movie intact
This app enables users to swiftly create timelapse videos on your iPad.
- Contains a timer that can easily be programmed for the precise number of frames, the duration, and the start and stop time
- Timestamps can be added to every frame
- Landscape as well as portrait modes are supported
- Comes with a Timelapse Calculator, Motion Detector, and much more
- Supports both the front and back cameras
This iPad-only app allows you to prepare and direct your movies right from your iOS device.
- Direct your own movies your way
- Scenes can be selected from over a hundred clips included in the app
- Fun and quirky audio effects
- Choose from dozens of music scores
- Intuitive interface