Do you dream of being a singer one day? Maybe you don’t quite have the vocal chops to go pro but you still love singing along with all your favorite tunes. If that’s the case, then this list of best singers apps will be a great one to go through. There are all kinds of ways to strengthen your skills, show off your talent, and just have a whole bunch of fun.
The best iPhone apps for singers
28 Apr 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
How would you like to be able to improve your singing voice without having to spend a fortune on vocal lessons? The SingTrue app may just be the way to go as this one is able to help people learn how to sing in tune. It doesn’t matter if you have zero singing experience or you are a professional singer just looking to perfect your talent, this app can be used. The app claims that it can teach anyone how to sing through the 30 interactive exercises/lessons. What's really fun is that you can show off how well you're doing by email, Twitter, and Facebook.
- There are 30 interactive exercises/lessons to work through
- This one can help those with no vocal experience
- Show off your skills by email, Twitter, and Facebook
- The app is user-friendly
This app is a great source for vocal exercises, extensive amount of information, tools, tips, and video demonstrations to take your singing to a whole new level. Answer a series of questions about your voice and allow this app to help you improve your singing. Watch videos and then practice the lessons. This app is applicable to singers of all levels and other professionals or enthusiasts. There are in-app purchases for additional features and add-ons.
- A great resource of vocal tools
- Learn from a wealth of information
- Take your singing to another level
- Plenty of exercises, Easy to follow, and Very Practical
- In-app purchases for add-ons and other features
If you have ever wondered, worried or wanted to know if you were tone deaf then download this app and in a matter of minutes you will find out. This app is based on ToneDeafTest.com and the test has been featured across other platforms. There’s a 3 minute quiz, detailed info about tone deafness, tips and tricks to better singing, recommended steps and more. Share this app and your test results with others. The app is straight forward and very easy to use for all ages.
- Quickly take an interactive quiz to see if you are tone deaf
- Detailed info about tone deafness
- Tips, tricks and guidance for better singing
- Very easy-to-use and straightforward app
- Recommended steps after the test, Share with others
Trackd is a platform for singers and musicians who want to record their ideas, create music and collaborate with others. In fact, you can chat directly with other musicians that you are collaborating with via this app. It’s packed with tool to help users record and mix while on the go. Users can create up to 8 tracks, import audio from Dropbox, set a metronome, jot down lyrics, share your music via Social Media, save to your iPhone and more. There are in-app purchases for various features.
- Create music and songs, Over 70,000 active users
- Mix, record and share your music
- Collaborate with other artists, Chat in-app
- Set a metronome, Create up to 8 tracks
- In-app purchases for various features
This app is created by singers for singers and is definitely one to consider if you are looking to improve your overall singing skills. The app will go at your pace, it gives you control over each session from beginner to advanced, the setting is sitting down at a piano, no musical knowledge is required and there’s an unlimited amount of training variation. Another great feature is that there are video tutorials on how to use the app and contextual help on each page of the app. This app also has an in-app purchase for the Pro version.
- Great for singers of all levels
- Created by singers for singers
- Complete control over singing training sessions
- Comprehensive help sections and tutorials
- In-app purchase for the pro version
This app has some of the best acapella singing videos around. Enjoy the harmony and creativity of others as they inspire you to sing acapella. Watch their videos, grab a few friends and sing your hearts out. There’s a free trial period for this app. However, after the trial is up, there’s a subscription package to purchase. Additionally, there’s an unlimited pro version to purchase and a purchase to remove ads. So, if you can get past all of the purchases, then this app is definitely a great way to show off your singing skills.
- Watch other acapella videos
- Subscription required after 7 day free trial
- In-app purchases for Pro Version and Ad removal
- Get inspired by other videos
- Create your own acapella videos
If you're hoping to become a professional singer then you know exactly how important proper training is. The Erol Singer's Studio app provides users with a variety of lessons meant to improve their skills and talent. What's great about this app is that you'll actually be able to get instant feedback regarding your pitch so you've got an idea of how you're doing. It's not just a couple of lessons you're getting here, instead you are given 72 lessons to go through. Each of them features in-depth audio instructions. The app can be used by male and female vocalists.
- The app contains 72 in-depth audio vocal lessons
- The app can be used by all levels of vocalists as a way to improve their talent
- The app can be used by male and female singers
- Get automatic feedback on your pitch
This is quite possibly the best vocal warm up tool for the iOS. Warm Me Up is comprehensive with 50 vocal warm up exercises across 5 different categories. They are designed to help you perform a thorough and complete warm up prior to singing. They will help you to ease into singing like never before. The lessons are led by professional vocalists and singers who have guided many to improved singing performances and careers. No matter what kind of singer or what level of skills you have, this app will surely help you to properly warm up and sing better than ever.
- Very comprehensive singing tool
- 50 warm up lessons, 5 categories
- Easy to follow, guide you through warm ups
- Lessons led by professional singers and vocalists
- Great for singers of all skill levels
If you’re a singer, Pocket Pitch is an app you absolutely must try. It works as a Pitch Pipe using professionally recorded sound. Good for plunking out notes or vocal warm-ups, the keyboard plows for six octaves of pitches. If you have some feedback for the developer, the Info page has a space where you can do so to help improve the overall experience for everyone. The most recent update added Grid Layout for users who prefer larger buttons and the F octave pitch pipe was added. Toggle Mode was also added for users who don’t like holding down the buttons, and Blow Mode was added just for fun.
- Fun and practical
- Easy to use
- Never be flat or sharp again
- Professionally recorded sound
- Free with in-app purchase
DJ Voxchanger takes a track, separates out the vocals, and transforms just the vocals into anything: opposite gender, monster, younger or older, alien, or robot, to name a few. It doesn’t alter the backing track, either! Have fun and remix, record, and share as video or audio files. Use matrix buttons to quickly alter the gender or age of any artist, use faders or transformation presets, and export your final results. Share over email, YouTube, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, or other installed apps like Tumblr. Finally, you can memorize, store, and recall your vocal transformation to use later.
- Separates and transforms the vocal in any song
- Modifies vocals without changing the music
- Alter the age or gender of any vocalist
- Faders and transformation presets
- Free with in-app purchases