If you are a fan of boxing, or want to learn more about the sport, then check out our list of the best boxing apps for your iPhone.
The best boxing apps for iPad
18 Sep 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Practice boxing anywhere without gear. This iPad app for boxers will call out combos to execute in a lot of different exercises. Pick the time you have to train and get started with the Shadow Boxing app. Use this boxing app for your training and improve your skills from home or the gym, like a virtual boxing coach! Try existing training sessions or build your own workouts using the various exercises and settings. You can easily pick how much time you have ahead of you, the exercises you'd like to do, the intensity and start your boxing workout!
- Multiple pre-made intense shadow boxing & punching bag workout sessions
- Some sessions are a real challenge and other are easier for beginners
- No equipment required
- Pick from many exercises
- Create your custom shadow boxing training sessions and custom HIIT workouts
- See your statistics, follow your progress and remember when you last worked out
This is the boxing app for iPad to create your own boxing workout. No sign-up / log-in required in order to use the app - you can get started right away. The Boxing Coach app is a workout timer in order to keep track of your boxing workouts - whether it is during fitness classes, sparring-matches, shadow-boxing or punching bag workouts. Here are some of the Boxing Coach features that will improve your training:
- Preconfigured and ready-to-use boxing workout schedules are built right in
- Add as many additional personalized boxing workouts as you like
- Each boxing workout can have a warmup phase, up to 18 rounds of boxing including breaks and a cool down phase - you have full flexibility of defining the duration for each phase
- Select your favourite boxing combinations which should be called out during the workout in order to further improve your workout
- Clean and simple user interface with different colours per workout phase
This is the iPad app for boxing scoring. The Boxing Scorecard app features social media integration, so you can share your scores with the world. Fight Score is created for you just to simply score boxing and MMA.
- Make notes on each fight.
- Save and delete scorecards for future reference.
- View upcoming fights and information about these fights.
- Find the average scorecard for all the major fights.
- View recent fights and their average scorecard.
- Predict upcoming fights.
This Boxing training app gives you the complete boxing program for the serious boxer! To become an elite boxer, you must learn proper technique and train hard! In addition to your weekly workouts, try out Fitivity BEATS! Beats is a highly engaging exercise experience that combines mixes by DJ's and super motivating trainers to push you through workouts. This boxing workout app focuses on defense, punching, offensive combinations, sparring drills, speed bag drills, heavy bag drills, mitt drills, footwork, and more!
- Audio guidance from your personal digital trainer
- Customized workouts designed for you each week.
- For each workout you are provided with HD instructional videos to preview & learn training techniques.
- Stream workouts online or do workouts offline.
Improve your overall fitness level by using this boxing app, which will serve as your coach.
Heavy Bag Workout Box 4 Fitness app review
- Detailed voice instructions
- Also provides instructions during breaks
- Strengthen your core
- Improves your physique
- A great stress-buster
ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Download the app for free and get started. Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
- Search, find and book fitness activities near you including: yoga, boxing, spinning, Pilates and more.
- ClassPass is available in over 2,500 cities across 26+ countries!
- Connect with HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
- In select markets, use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery and other wellness activities.