If you are a fan of boxing, or want to learn more about the sport, then check out our list of the best boxing apps for your iPhone.
The best boxing apps for iPad
19 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This Boxing training app gives you the complete boxing program for the serious boxer! To become an elite boxer, you must learn proper technique and train hard! In addition to your weekly workouts, try out Fitivity BEATS! Beats is a highly engaging exercise experience that combines mixes by DJ's and super motivating trainers to push you through workouts. This boxing workout app focuses on defense, punching, offensive combinations, sparring drills, speed bag drills, heavy bag drills, mitt drills, footwork, and more!
- Audio guidance from your personal digital trainer
- Customized workouts designed for you each week.
- For each workout you are provided with HD instructional videos to preview & learn training techniques.
- Stream workouts online or do workouts offline.
Improve your overall fitness level by using this boxing app, which will serve as your coach. Heavy Bag Workout Box 4 Fitness app review
- Detailed voice instructions
- Also provides instructions during breaks
- Strengthen your core
- Improves your physique
- A great stress-buster
ClassPass is the leading membership to the world’s largest fitness network. With ClassPass, staying active has never been easier – or more fun. Download the app for free and get started. Your fitness routine? It’ll be anything but.
- Search, find and book fitness activities near you including: yoga, boxing, spinning, Pilates and more.
- ClassPass is available in over 2,500 cities across 26+ countries!
- Connect with HealthKit to show your average heart rate and how many calories you burn in class.
- In select markets, use your ClassPass membership to book massages, cryotherapy, sports recovery and other wellness activities.