If you want to check out various destination spots like foreign cities, national parks or other locations, then take a look at our list of the best destination map apps for your iPad.
The best destination map apps for the iPad
19 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This Roadtrippers app is the only app that has a map built for travelers. Plan your road trip with friends or find an amazing place nearby you never knew existed. You're always 5 minutes away from something awesome with this Roadtrippers Trip planner.
- Discover millions of places
- Get inspiration from pre-made trip guides of some of the most interesting and once-in-a-lifetime routes
- Use Roadtrippers for free to find these great places and come up with some big ideas
- Start plotting your route with up to 7 waypoints
- Any trips you've saved or places you love will sync automatically across devices
This app will guide you around the world. It is recommended for people with no sense of direction and helps them improve their sense of direction .This Navigation HD app is optimized for iPad and makes it easier to find places (facilities and places of shops, restaurants, sightseeing, etc.) around your current GPS location or any center point for free! It works with the Google Map App, Google Map (Web) and Apple Map App. With Around Useful Navigation HD app, you can:
- just click on a keyword in the menu list to easily find the right places,
- use the search engine of Google Place,
- use the ‘favorite place’ or ‘category’ technique,
- with "Detail" button, find details of the shop or facility you need,
- see the route from your current GPS location (or search center point) to your destination.
With Augmented Reality Map app you can visualize the route to your destination. This is done through your camera lens with Augmented Reality Map. Search or paste a location URL in the search bar, select your destination, then switch to the Augmented Reality tab to visualize your route in the real world. Designed with simplicity in mind. This app is free.
To visualize your route, you simply need to:
- type in or select the place of destination on the map,
- choose your preferable mode of transportation (walking, cycling or driving).