If you do your banking online, or want to start banking online, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for banking.
The best iPad apps for banking
11 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Revolut is an account designed to manage your money better anywhere. Think instant spending notifications, built-in budgeting, buying and selling currencies in seconds and an easy way to spend and send money abroad with the real interbank exchange rate. The 4.8 out of 5 stars rated and 24/7 customer support is making this app must have for your finances.
- Get instant spending notifications after every card payment with and set the budget for categories you like
- Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate and withdraw $300 per month for free from international ATMs
- Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
- If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
Curve puts all your finances in one place by connecting your debit and credit cards to one app, simplifying your mobile banking experience by connecting your current, business and personal accounts to one smart card. Curve’s game-changing app makes your mobile banking transparent, personalised, secure, rewarding and real-time. This is a revolutionary way to deal with your money.
- Curve’s killer exchange rates make spending money abroad worry-free, and if you wish you’d used a different bank card for a transaction, Curve allows you to change the card you used
- As Curve is a debit Mastercard, you can use it for spending money in places which don’t accept credit cards and then charge it to your credit card
- Get 1% Curve Cash on your daily commute from a list of 100+ retailers to earn Curve Cash and use it anywhere instantly
- Get real-time spending notifications on all bank account activity so you always know what’s happening to your money at home or abroad, keeping track or trying to save
JP Morgan Chase banking customers will love this app, which enables you to manage your banking from the palm of your hand.
- Account-monitoring options
- Credit and debit card rewards
- Transfer money
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- Make changes to pending transactions
This application can be accessed by any user who has a Citibank account!
- Checks your available balance
- Keeps track of your recent activity
- Pay bills
- Useful for Citibank credit card holders
- Notifies about deposits made, balance available, bills due, and other banking transactions
This app works for all kinds of account holders, whether it's a OneAccount, Edge, or Premier account.
- Deposit checks by scanning them
- Enables you to turn your card on and off
- Real-time account balance
- Pay your bills from the palm of your hand
- Find the nearest ATM
If you have a Citizens Bank account, then this app is a must-have to facilitate your banking experience.
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- ATM and branch locator
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Free and lightweight app
Santander banking customers will find that this app takes their banking experience to the next level.
- Secure banking options
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay credit card bills and view its transactions
- Find the nearest branch
- Call customer service with a tap
This highly-touted app will offer your budgeting tools and financial peace of mind that helps you dump your bank!
- Featured on the likes of NY Times, WSJ, and Wired
- Save plenty of money
- Track your spending
- Transfer money instantaneously
- Customer service with real people