No matter if you're trying to save money or just want to know how your finances stand at any given time: you're in luck. There are many different apps you can choose from, with a variety of different features. You are sure to find one that suits you perfectly although you might have to try out a few before you find “the one.” Here is our list of the best iPad apps for tracking bills.
The best iPad apps for tracking bills
13 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The Interior Design app for iPad is the #1 best-selling interior design app in the US, UK, Canada and 14 other countries! This good iPad app for interior design is a user-friendly tool that gives you the power to take on any interior design project or create any floorplan quickly and easily. With little to no learning curve, you could be designing your new interior in as little as 5 minutes.
- Easy to see how your home would look with new floors added or a wall taken out
- Drag and drop walls, floors, and other elements in real time and instantly see a 3D image of the changes in your layout
- Take a walk through your layout and explore your design in stunning, real-time 3D
- The app itself and its content is completely free, while renders and a few professional features like 4K renders and custom logo require a subscription
Splitwise, a bill splitting app is the easiest way to share expenses with friends and family and stop stressing about “who owes who”. Millions of people around the world use Splitwise to organize group bills for households, trips, and more. The main goal of this app is to reduce the stress and awkwardness that money places on our most important relationships. With this app you can easily do a lot of things including the following
- Create groups or private friendships for any splitting situation
- Add expenses, IOUs, or informal debts in any currency, with support for offline entry
- Keep track of who should pay next, or settle up by recording cash payments or using our integrations
- Calculate group totals
- Export to CSV
- Comment directly on expenses
- Split expenses equally or unequally by percentages, shares, or exact amounts
- Add informal debts and IOUs
- Create bills that reoccur monthly, weekly, yearly, fortnightly
- Add multiple payers on a single expense
- See total balances with a person across multiple groups and private expenses
- And even more
If you struggle to keep your finances in check, Mobills gives you the power to take control of your budget in a few minutes. Find financial peace with the intuitive app that helps you budget. Track your expenses and income with ease on their simple user interface. Get a comprehensive view on where your money goes, tools for financial planning, and never miss your bill due dates ever again.
- Teaches you how to keep a budget under control by categorizing expenses
- Alerts you to new bills that need to be paid by due date.
- Developer adds new features frequently.
Expense Keep is a fast and flexible personal finance app that is easy to use. You can organize your money into separate accounts and track your income and expenses from each account. You can use these accounts to track your bank account balances or as envelopes/jars for your different spending groups. You can view the current balance for each account, create custom expense categories, set a date and note for each entry, transfer money from one account to another, go back and see previous entries from past months, and see your expense categories in a pie chart.
- Cash flow bar chart
- Set repeat cycles
- Set up recurring expenses, incomes, and transfers
- Passcode lock
- Free with in-app purchase to upgrade to Pro version
Bill Keeper helps you pay your bills on time, manages and tracks bills, and reminds you when a bill is due. The user interface makes it easy to see which bills need your immediate attention. You can set alerts to remind you when bills are due, the badge icon works as a reminder of due bills, and the upcoming module shows what bills are going to be due soon or past due. You can create any number of bills, categories, and accounts, and you are able to add multiple payments per bill in case of installment payments. Multiple currencies are supported and the app has passcode protection.
- Provides payment history
- Allows you to input if the bill was paid in full or in part
- Calendar view
- Export to HTML and CSV
- Free iPad app for tracking bills
Prism is a great app to use to track your pay days, check your balances, and pay all of your bills. The people behind Prism want it to replace all your other finance apps and it's easy to see how that could be possible. Just add your billers and your bank, enter your login details, and the app will show you the balances in your accounts, all your bills, and all your recent payments. You'll quickly be able to see what's coming due soon. It's fast and easy to pay bills using Prism, too. The app supports thousands of banks, most major credit cards, and all of your billers.
- Check your account balances
- See when bills are due
- Pay bills
- Information is safe
- Free app for bill tracking
Bills Manager Free will help you avoid paying your bills late, which will help you avoid late fees. This app allows you to track which bills you have already paid and which ones are outstanding. You don't need to register anything or input your bank info, and you don't need an Internet connection. Just be sure to manually back up your device once in a while. The monthly bill list is ordered by date and status and it offers calendar view, past due and upcoming bills view, notifications, account history, and carts that are grouped by month, quarter, or year.
- Attach a photo to your bill
- Quick pay
- Choose colors and icons to easily ID bills
- Never pay a bill late again
- Free, may contain iAds
Bills Monitor is a bill manager and reminder app to help you never pay bills late again. You can track or check your bills whenever you want and you can set reminders for a certain number of days out from when bills are due. The user-interface is simple and tidy, which makes it pleasant to work with. You can identify the status of bills using their individual icons; add bills with specific info like due date, amount, and recurring or not; mark payments in full or part; and search your bills using keywords. The app offers a History and Calendar view, and supports Dropbox backup and restore, iCloud backup and restore, and Apple Watch. Bills Monitor app review
- Show number of unpaid overdue bills on icon
- Passcode function
- Get reminders for when bills are coming due
- Supports 3D touch function
- Affordable and no in-app purchases
Spending Tracker is a user-friendly personal finance app that will help you stick to your budget and maybe even save money! It offers flexible time periods so you can track weekly, monthly, or yearly; budget mode to help you meet your targets; summary view that shows an overview of your spending progress; editable spending and income categories, each with its own icon; and beautiful, interactive charts that shows you where your money goes. This app basically helps you see where you're wasting money so that you can start to save. If you like the features here you can upgrade to the Pro version for just a few dollars. Spending Tracker app review
- Log expenses and income
- See detailed reports
- Budget mode helps you save
- Intuitive user interface
- Free with in-app purchase to upgrade to Pro
FileThis tracks your account balances, creates bill reminders, makes tax preparation easy, downloads statements, and organizes your documents. It will help you remember to pay your bills on time so you won't waste any more money on late fees, has bank-level security, is easy to use, and is free. You can capture and store receipts within the app, see all bills and statements for each payment, and easily find any statement, invoice, or bill from any time. The easy-to-use dashboard lets you track account updates and stay organized. The free version allows you up to six connections whereas the full version allows up to 30. FileThis app review
- Instant organization
- Track account balances and overviews
- Create bill reminders
- Go paperless
- Free with in-app purchase to upgrade to Premium subscription
Bills Monitor for iPad will help you manage your bills and make sure you pay them on time. You can easily identify the status of bills based on their icon, and it's simple to add bills with different details like amount, pay account, categories, and more. You can add a note to each payment, use the passcode to protect your information, and look at History to show all your paid bills. The app supports iCloud Backup and Restore so you will never lose your data. The app also offers you the ability to set a custom sound, remind time, and date for each bill. Bills Monitor for iPad app review
- Add recurring bills with frequency and end date
- 20 categories to choose from or make your own
- Supports Touch ID
- Mark bills paid in full or in part
- Add a note to each payment