If you are a videographer by hobby or trade, and you love using your iPhone to capture video, then check out our list of the best iPhone apps for videographers.
The best iPhone apps for videographers
29 Jan 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Everbloom, a video making app is a creative video editor that transforms your videos and photos into beautiful, professional-looking video edits and stories in seconds. Download this app for making videos to be able to:
- Edit your videos and photos with style collections like Retro, Film, or Oats & Honey (by Bryant)
- Add effects, filters, and music to your video stories
- Customize your videos and photos with advanced editing tools
- Share your stories seamlessly to other platforms like Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat.
Discover how fun and easy it is to create, high quality videos! Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments
with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
- Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features.
- Beginners and casual user will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go.
- Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green-screen and more to create beautiful movies.
- All professional movie editing tools are available for you to get creative!
Welcome the new 8.0 version of VivaVideo! One of the best video editors in the world with over 800 million downloads. Everybody can create awesome videos as easy as to take photos with VivaVideo! You will see how easy it is to create your first video with VivaVideo. VivaVideo app review
- VivaVideo provides helpful mini-tutorials within each feature for you to learn step by step.
- Just import your videos or pictures to VivaVideo, and one tap to apply the theme.
- You can easily create an awesome birthday party video, travel video, or romantic video instantly!
- World class professional editing tools.
Simple yet powerful, Splice makes it easy to create fully customized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone and iPad. Imagine the performance of a desktop editor, optimized for your mobile device. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go. Splice app review
- Just tap to trim clips, adjust transitions, add slow motion effects and more to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share.
- Industry standard powerful editing tools have been made simple.
- Choose from a huge variety of free music and sound effects, or use a song from your own iTunes collection to have an amazing soundtrack to your project.
- Share right to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Mail, Messages and more
If you love creating old vintage films, then this app is the one for you! 8mm Vintage Camera app review
- Apply effects to existing videos
- Multimedia stored in your library
- Mix and matching different films and lenses
- Get that unique retro look for your film
- Completely versatile function
This photo & video manager is the perfect place to tuck away sensitive materials away from prying eyes. Private Photo Vault app review
- Unlocks photos by pattern
- Set up a password decoy
- Create albums easily
- Wireless transfers
Featured by several tech publications, this high-quality, powerful app will perform a variety of functions for you for the ultimate video recording and filmmaking experience. MoviePro app review
- Dozens of editing options
- Automatic compressions
- Custom features
- Easy resuming and pausing
- Intuitive interface
Create cool movies by stitching together various videos, editing them, and slapping on a tune!
- Arrange clips easily
- Full editing functions
- Full effects functions
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support