If you are trying to quit smoking, and need some assistance, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for quitting smoking.
The best iPad apps for quitting smoking
29 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is an app for quitting smoking. The My QuitBuddy app is here to help you reach your smoke free goal. Whether you’re thinking about quitting, working up to your quit date or ready to quit now, My QuitBuddy can be customised to suit whatever stage you’re at on your quit journey and help you stay smoke free, by keeping you motivated and your goals on track. Quit smoking with this app.
- Don’t quit alone. Download the free My QuitBuddy app today
- An entire community of buddies there to help you out, with success stories, learnings and handy tips
- Follow your progress day by day as you get closer to your goal to quit smoking for good
- Breaks up the journey into more manageable milestones
- On days when your cravings are strong, games and soothing imagery are just a swipe away, to help you get through
This is the stop smoking app that science built. Over 20 different, evidence-based, techniques to help you become - and stay - smoke free. See how much money you've saved, how many cigarettes you've not smoked, how long you’ve been smoke free, how much life you've regained and how your health is improving.
- The app allows you to log your cravings, and get tips on dealing with them.
- We proved the missions worked by performing a rigorous scientific experiment.
- Do yourself a favour by quitting smoking. And do your fellow smokers a favour by helping them understand how it’s done.
First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power-up your phone with QuitNow!.
QuitNow! is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking.
Remember the day you quitted and get the maths: how many days are you free of smoke, how much money you saved, and how many cigarettes you avoided.
QuitNow! offers you 70 goals based on the cigarettes you avoided, the days since your last cigarette and the money saved.
When you quit smoking, you need to stay within the non-smoking areas. QuitNow! offers a chat full of people that, like you, said goodbye to tobacco.
Quitter is essentially a “giving up smoking” app!
- Encourages you to give up even junk food
- Calculate the time it was from your last smoke along with the money you have saved
- Interface based on the time it was you last had your fix
- Very inspirational
- Helps you conquer your habit
Yep, here’s another operative word!
- Updated research from Yale
- Relieves your brain of stress
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support
- Lets you develop your willpower