Taking long flights can leave any individual feeling bored and restless since there is not much to do. Fortunately, iPhone users can entertain themselves by using some good applications for long distance travel. They can make use of their time wisely rather than sitting idly and waiting for the hours to pass. By using some of these apps, users can avoid boredom and dullness while flying.
The best iPhone apps for long flights
4 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Journi is the easiest way to capture your life as beautiful timelines with photos, notes, maps and more. Turn them into printed photo books in seconds & easily define which photos are private! Use it offline, create timelines together & sync across all your devices! Turn your adventures into beautiful stories with photos, text, maps, stamps, weather, flights and more. Create stories together with friends and have all moments captured in one place. Make more out of your photos and remember all your life moments with Journi now! It's free.
- Order your unique photo book with one click.
- Upload multiple photos at once and let Journi build your story automatically.
- Save your photos for free in full size and high resolution
- Invite friends to follow or share your Journi
- Back-up your journis to Dropbox and Google Drive.
This application compiles all your favorite magazines. For real!
- Can be accessed and even read offline
- Never be bored when traveling
- Allows you to read stories, news, and other articles during the flight
- Content is constantly updated
- Provides users with fresh and exciting news and stories