If you or your child loves to read about fairy tales and play with fairy tale apps, then you need to check out our list of the best fairy tale apps for iPad.
The best fairy tale apps for iPad
28 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Build a glorious kingdom, filled with breathtaking fantasy buildings, heroes and villains, and adorable animals. Explore the mysterious forest, raise animals, and battle monsters in an epic adventure.
Seize your destiny. Rule the kingdom you build. Castle Story is an online only game. Your device must have an active internet connection to play.
- Craft Castle Gates, Wizard Towers, magic potions and more inside your crafting workshops
- Decorate your kingdom with walls, gates, towers, topiaries and more
- Explore the mysterious forest surrounding your kingdom and rescue those who are trapped by the evil curse
- Grow crops to use in your kitchen for making feasts
Get the Peter Pan and Tinkerbell adventures packaged in an interactive story along with plenty of fun puzzle games and coloring activities to engage and enchant your little one.
- Made for kids
- In-app minigames
- Complete coloring activities
- Auto-play functions
- Full HD
Create costumes and scenarios for fairy tale characters with the help of this Toca Boca AB app.
- Hones your own design skills
- Complete dress-up party
- Fun characters to choose from
- Kid-friendly graphics
- Encourages creativity
This app provides children with a truly unique way to have a personalize fairy tale experience.
- Very personal app
- Lets you save your beautiful memories
- Beautiful production
- Write and share your own story
- Intuitive interface
Cinderella is every little girl's dream. And this app makes the classic story even more fun.
- Fun animation
- Easy painting functions
- Fun and educational games
- Also includes dress-up games
- 24/7 support
This app works a bit like karaoke for fairy tales, highlighting words as they are spoken and accompanied by an illustrative video for immersive storytime!
- For kids aged up to 12 years
- Free preview pages
- Ability to view silent letters, syllables, and linking words
- Available in seven languages
- Helps children learn new languages too