Are you looking to make a jewerly purchase and need some inspiration, ideas, or help finding a great place to shop? This list of apps is dedicated to all things jewellery-related and provides you with the tools you need to make that perfect educated purchase. Whether you're looking for fine jewellery or just something unique and fun, you'll find it within one of these apps.
The best iPhone apps for jewelry
28 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This Jewellery Maker app will be helpful for jewelry makers everywhere. Buy jewelry kits, gemstones, tools and DVDs and much more at great prices from this brand new Jewellery Maker app, the perfect companion to the JM channel. It’s free, easy to use and is the perfect way to watch it on the go.
- Live shows
- Direct messaging with the studios
- Access to the featured daily products
- Education on jewelry making and gemstones
Created by Denver's #1 selling retail jewelry brand, the Engage app will discover a new way of shopping for trendy jewelry, engagement rings, diamonds, and more. The Engage app learns as you swipe through the catalog of rings and diamonds. The more you swipe, the more personalized items you get. Find a perfect match with the Engage jewelry shopping app.
- Use the engagement ring finder to search among thousands of proposal-ready pieces
- Filter rings and diamonds by setting styles, shapes, colors, and more
- Become a ring designer and create from scratch your very own engagement ring
- The diamonds and engagement rings are dynamically priced using real-time market data
Browse and discover one-of-a-kind objects on Catawiki. You can buy and sell unusual objects in over 80 categories, including luxury goods, classic cars, collectables, art and antiques. Using the Catawiki App, you can take part in the unique auctions anywhere, anytime. The auctions start every Friday and are supervised by specialised experts.
- Bid, buy, sell and celebrate your love of the unusual
- Access the latest auctions
- Upload your objects to sell
- Add items to your “favourites"" list
If you're looking for reasonably priced jewellery then the Gemporia Jewelry Auctions app may provide you with answers. Through this app you'll be able to shop and then purchase genuine items that are well below what you're used to paying in retailers. The way it works is that you can search through the listings, read the details about the items, and then place a live bid. Bidding takes place 24 hours a day so there is always a great deal to be found. As for the user experience you'll be able to move through the listings with ease to get to what interests you.
- The app is user-friendly
- Browse through the listings with ease
- Place a live bid
- Read details about each item
- Bidding takes place 24 hours a day
- All pieces are genuine
Before making a diamond purchase you may want to know that you're buying from a reputable dealer who uses only the best quality diamonds out there. The Anjolee app can make sure you do just that as you are able to browse through literally thousands of designs. What's great is that every design you see, can be customized right there on the screen as this one is interactive. It gives you a chance to be the designer and create something that you know that special person will love. Go ahead and place your order and pay for it through the app, making the process streamlined and simple.
- Create the perfect piece of jewellery
- The app offers customization tools
- Make a personal choice each step of the way
- Place the order and pay for it in the app