Valentine's Day is coming, and what better way to celebrate being a couple than with an app? Check out our list of the best iPhone apps for couples.
The best iPhone apps for couples
28 Apr 2020, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Honi is the new application for couples, making everyday more exciting. With Honi you can fulfill thousands of dares to surprise your partner, discover new fantasy, and find out if your lover is into them as well. Honi allows you to make everyday with your partner a new adventure, just try it.
- Answer questions on your partner to find out how much you know about each other
- Discover new Kamasutra positions you never thought you could do
- Never forget importants dates of your couple with the Honi Calendar
- Create your own dare / question / would you rather, and send them to your partner
Couple Game is one of the absolute best relationship games out there – it’s the perfect way to find out just how well you know your partner, then get to know them even better. Thousands of couples around the world have joined in and dived into Couple Game. Couples quizzing together stay together – take your love to the next level with relationship games and brighten your spark further.
- Bright and engaging interface that’s super simple to use
- Hundreds of questions making Couple Game one of the biggest smartphone games for couples
- Play at your own pace – save progress to play together in real life then resume anytime
- Answers and guesses saved in app memory for convenient use at a later time
Airtime lets you watch and listen to videos, handpicked movies and TV shows, music, and more; all while video chatting with your favorite people. Watch what you want, and be with who you want, any time. With Airtime, you’ll enjoy the best parts of hanging out with friends and family on the couch, without having to share your popcorn.
- Signal your friends to watch handpicked TV shows, movies, videos, and more
- Video chat with up to 10 friends at once. Be there for their smiles, laughs, and love
- Be yourself with groups of trusted friends, in Secret Rooms
- Get loud in Party Rooms, where all friends of room members welcome
There’s really nothing bigger than “us,” indeed!
- Very organizational
- Incredibly useful
- Simple calendar sharing
- Uses your native calendar
- Reduces stress in your relationship