If you need a more advanced calculator for work or school, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for scientific calculators.
The best iPad apps for scientific calculators
23 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Calculator combines the Standard & Scientific calculator, with extensive & easy functionality options. Use the new Retro Theme now and go back to vintage in time. Calculator is Fast, Accurate and Beautiful, it's everything you need right in the palm of your hand!
- Basic & Scientific Calculations.
- History Tape: Copy & Share.
- Edit Equation.
- You can edit both digits and operators of the current equation.
Simple yet functional, this app has both a scientific calculator for complex calculations as well as a basic one.
- Use in Portrait mode for the standard calculator
- Go into Landscape mode for the scientific calculator
- Check your calculation history
- Perform complex calculations with supportive functions
- Choose your own look
This app is an emulator of the HP11C RPN scientific programmable calculator using the same RPN entry system.
- Supports the same mathematical functions as the HP 11C calculator
- Converts seconds, hours, and minutes
- Switch between US and EU units as well as the comma or period as the decimal point
- Run program labels in user mode
- Save and restore settings when you close or start the app respectively
- Gesture-based input
You be the judge whether or not this app is the best.
- Tracks all results
- Easy swiping
- Complete scientific notations
- Simple tapping functions
- Dual-line display
Who doesn't love an easy calculator?
- Updated features
- Works like a real scientific calculator
- Multiple themes
- Easy swiping functions
- Full iOS compatibility
Three functions in one app!
- Multi-functional calculating
- Complete history logs
- Easy number converting
- Themed backgrounds
- Easy tapping functions
Whether you are a student, teacher, or engineer, this app is sure to help you solve almost any kind of math problem.
- Get the exact answer unless you choose rounded numerical mode
- Store variables and create custom functions
- Full plotting capabilities
- Export, import, and create PDFs for each session
- Calculus tool