How do you ensure the correct tone of your message gets across to the recipient? One way is to use Emoji’s which not only add feeling to the message but also offer a lot of fun. I mean who isn’t going to read through the message once you see cute and adorable emojis present? This following list of apps will help you make use of these symbols in your messages and you’ll want to be sure you check each one out as they are all unique.
The best iPad apps for emoji
26 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This Emoji for Messages app gives you additional keyboards with emoji and symbols. It is one of the best emoji apps for iPad and it helps you bring more emotion to your messages. Make your communication distinctive, bright and colorful.
- Over 1000 Emoticons
- Over 200 Text Faces
- Over 2000 Symbols
- Over 50000 Characters
This app allows you to be creative, visualize your emotions and is ideal for the whole family to show their creative side. If you want to make contacts from your iPhone or iPad more fun and vibrant, as well as change their appearance and character in accordance with your artistic imagination, then this application is created for you. Facemoji will help you be fun and bright.
- Add emoji reactions to your stories
- Make your emotions be seen by other people
- Bring colors, fun and humor to your contacts
It's time to let your feelings be known with the Emoji Keyboard 2 app. This app will transform your keyboard into a visual masterpiece filled with font styles, Emoji text, Emoji art, and some rather cute Emojis to use. Writing a message will never be the same again thanks to this offering, as now you can get real creative with what you send. Feel free to mark items as favorites so you can quickly find them when you want to use them. As an added bonus the app also features some Emoji-based puzzle games to keep you busy in your spare time.
- This app features different font styles, Emoji text, Emoji art, and cute Emojis
- Mark any of them as favorites
- There are Emoji-based puzzle games to keep you busy with
While plenty of Emoji-based offerings feature a cute selection of symbols to use the >Emoji app goes above and beyond with more than 840 available in its library. This means you'll be able to find the perfect Emoji to match any message. Your keyboard will become the catalog of Emoji icons so that you can use them in emails, text messages, and other options. The way it works is that you first select the icon you want to use, then click on the button that says "record" so you can speak you're message, and send it to your recipient when finished.
- There are more than 50 million users of the app
- The library has over 840 Emoji icons available
- Your keyboard transforms into the catalog of Emojis
- Record your message and then send it by email, text message, and other sources
>Emoji app review
We've come across a different use for Emojis, instead of transforming your keyboard so you can send cute messages you'll be playing a game that centers on the adorable icons. The Guess The Emoji app will zone in on your reasoning and logic skills. You will be working to solve Emoji-based puzzles that vary in difficulty level. Because some of them can get pretty hard you'll want to make use of the hints available. Hints come in two different forms: you can choose to remove letters from the board that you don't need or you can expose a letter. There is one other hint option and that is to solve the puzzle; this is for when you’re really stuck.
- Enjoy an Emoji-based puzzle game
- The puzzles vary in difficulty level
- There are a variety of hints to help you when you’re stuck
Are you searching for the perfect words to use in your message and they just won't come to mind? Maybe it's not words you should search for, instead the 5000+ Emoji New app can help you show what you're saying or feeling. This one features all kinds of Emojis that you can send by WhatsApp, iMessage, WeChat, Kik, Kakao Talk, Line, email, Twitter, Facebook, and more. There are 3D animated Emojis, smiley icons, Emoji stickers, a variety of fonts, text art, Emoji art, and more. This is one sure-fire way of having your message read because these icons are bound to catch the attention of your recipient.
- Make use of more than 5,000 Emojis
- Use the Emojis in a variety of social networking apps, Facebook, Twitter, and email
- These will ensure your message gets read
Here's a game that is so simple it is actually challenging and it's the Emoji Pop™ app. This one is highly addictive and is a word puzzle that uses Emojis rather than letters. You are shown a series of Emojis and below it are blank spaces where you need to figure out the word(s) to solve the puzzle. The levels increase in difficulty as you go and there are hints available. The app supports Game Center and is integrated with Facebook. The topics are all part of pop culture. The topics are all part of pop culture.
- The game features pop culture topics
- You are given a series of Emojis and you need to use them to solve the word puzzle
- The app supports the Game Center
- There are hints available
- It is integrated with Facebook
Emoji Pop app review: figure out the emoticon clues
If you're looking for a fun, easy-to-pick-up, casual game the Find the Emoji app could be what you want. This one is very easy to play and will have you trying to find the Emojis that work with the puzzle. The game uses Emoticon art work and Emoji icons. You are given a word or words on the top of the screen then a selection of Emojis on the bottom of the screen. You need to pick the ones that work with the puzzle. The game can be played by all ages and some of the puzzles will prove to be quite the brain teasers.
- Solve the puzzles
- Puzzles vary in difficulty
- You could find yourself stuck on the same level for quite some time
- All ages can play the game
- The game is easy to understand