For those who are newly engaged, it is a very exciting time in your life. You are over-the-moon about spending the rest of your life with that special person, and likely very pumped about your wedding. But, there is a downfall too and that’s the wedding planning. Most people find it to be a rather stressful, overwhelming, and frustrating experience that can end up putting a damper on the whole day. To prevent that from happening you may want to take a look at these apps that are designed to make things go smoother so that you can completely enjoy your wedding day.
The best iPhone apps for weddings 2021
28 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With a wedding coming up, you’ll need to set up a gift planning app for your guests that helps the process for them of choosing the perfect gifts without duplication. The MyRegistry Universal Registry app does exactly that. Simply register the gifts that you want and share the details with your guests through the app. Use the barcode scanning feature to easily add the gits or just take a photo and add the details with everything syncing across all devices, stores and wish lists.
- Easy to add gifts using innovative features
- Add gifts from any store, even the small local ones
- Use the barcode or photo feature to complete a comprehensive list
- Create as many registries as you like
Make wedding planning easy and find bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses of your dreams with Azazie, the only fashion app that lets you customize a dress to your specifications and try it on!
Azazie, the best wedding app for iPhone offers 250+ bridesmaid dresses under $150 and 150+ bridal gowns starting at $199. Each new member can receive one FREE swatch before deciding on the perfect one. Try the sample Program of this app for bridesmaids and build your own fashion Showroom to share and vote on clothing styles with your friends and family.
- Make your dress unique
- Try before you buy
- Custom tailoring service
- Accessories for groomsmen and bridesmaids
- Share & vote in showroom
MyWed helps prepare for the wedding. This application is a wedding planner that stores all the wedding information in one place, without any notes in your personal organizer, many leaflets and business cards that are constantly lost. Plan events and tasks before the wedding (the application will remind you when and what to do), track the budget of the wedding, make lists of sellers and guests, etc. Everything is simple, reliable and convenient. This app stores information and facilitates the management of the following aspects of wedding preparations.
- Inviting guests
- Contacting vendors and providers
- coordination among people involved in wedding preparation
Wedding registries are a huge part of the wedding industry as they ensure the couple gets something they want and need, and it makes life easy for the person purchasing the item. The Zola Wedding Registry app allows guests to create a personalized registry, manage the shipments of the gits, and even get real-time notifications once a gift has been bought off the registry. Not only can you register for gift items but you can also register for cash and gift cards at specific locations. To add items to your registry, just use the built-in scanner to automatically enter them.
- The app allows you to register for products, cash, and gift certificates
- You can scan items using the built-in scanner so they are automatically added to your registry
- Get real-time notifications when an item has been bought
- Set up and then manage the shipping of the item
- When used on the Apple Watch you can enjoy a countdown tool
For over 10 years, Honeyfund has been providing couples with a fun and unique way to create a wedding or honeymoon registry. Now, this creative process is easier than ever through the Honeyfund app. Create a beautiful honeymoon registry, customize and further edit it with powerful design tools, receive notifications, a one-stop resource for givers, easy to share with others via Social Media and more. This app will let you register for home down payments, charity gifts, household items and so much more. Basically, whatever you hope, want or need to start your married life, can be created or added to this registry.
- Popular wedding and honeymoon registry
- Create beautiful, customizable registries
- One stop source for givers, Get notifications
- Easy to use and share with others
- Company has been around for 10 years, Very reputable
When searching for that perfect wedding planner tool you may want to check out the WeddingHappy app. Thanks to this app, you'll have all the wedding information you need at your fingertips whenever you want. The app is a basic approach to planning a wedding and takes you through the steps and keeps you organized. Features include being able to keep track of payments, getting payment notifications, there is a wedding countdown that can be found in the Today widget, it supports your native calendar, keep track of contact information for each vendor, email tasks to other in order to assign them, and even use the app to find vendors. WeddingHappy app review
- Your go-to wedding planning tool
- Keep track of all your vendors and their contact information
- Keep track of your payments and get payment notifications
- Email tasks to others
- The app supports your native calendar
If you've decided to modernize the entire wedding invitation approach then you want to take a look at the Paperless Post app. This app makes it possible to create customized wedding invitations as well as other cards, and print them or send them as Ecards. You can get as creative as you like by browsing through the 142 colors, almost 70 fonts, setting the alignment and spacing, and even opt for foil stamping or flat printing. Your Post Box is where you'll find all your invitations whether they are completed or not. Use the app to manage your guest lists, RSVP to other events, chat with the host, and more. Paperless Post app review
- Customize the look of your eCards and invitations
- Pick your font, color, spacing, and more
- Manage all your cards from the Post Box
- Receive cards from others
- Chat with guests and hosts
Off the top of your head, can you tell someone how many days are left until your wedding? If you had to think about it and still got it wrong then it's time to download the My Wedding Countdown app. The app itself is simple as it count downs how many days are left until your nuptials. You can add photos to the countdown in order to personalize it, you can share it by SMS, email, Twitter, and Facebook and you can set up alerts for the countdown. Another great aspect is the fact this app is ad-free. My Wedding Countdown app review
- Set up a countdown until your wedding
- Share the countdown through social networks and email
- Add photos to the countdown
- Set up alerts for the countdown
- The app doesn’t contain ads
One of the most well-known wedding planning books ever written is now available in app form with The Knot Wedding Planner app. This app helps you to find vendors, organize your vendors, create endless checklists of tasks, get ideas and inspiration, and make use of the wedding countdown. You'll find the amount of information and ideas to be staggering and may just be exactly what you need to get the ball rolling. As you search through content there are filters to use like the color and category filter, you can save, store, and then send your photos to others, and you can chat with vendors through the app itself. The Knot Wedding Planner app review
- The app allows you to find information, inspiration, help you get organized, and stay well managed
- Find vendors through the app
- Chat with vendors through the app
- Set up checklists
- Share ideas