Everyone needs a little rest and relaxation once in a while. If this is one of those times for you, check out our list of the best iPad apps for massage and relaxation.
The best iPad apps for massage and relaxation
28 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
iMassage U is a simple, easy to use app that makes your iPhone vibrate! Vibration is produced using a combination of the vibration motor and the Taptic engine to produce the maximum vibration effect. Your device will relax and relieve stress after a long day or physical activity, aid with neck or other muscle pain, help soothe your baby (or yourself) to sleep. It can also be used as a tool for certain meditation techniques. Its main features are:
• Choose from over 10 different vibration patterns
• Set haptic strength, speed and sharpness
• Easy to use power on/off button
• Two finger tap to turn off' setting prevents accidental turn off
• First vibration app to support the Apple Watch
• iMessage app to share a massage with your friends
• Simple and easy to use user interface
This app lets you set the mood with a variety of spa-music tracks available for you to listen to while you relax.
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Two meditation timers
- Customizable sounds
- Volume control for each sound
- Fade out feature
Let your daily stresses melt away with the help of the relaxation music designed especially for massage therapy
- Useful for massage therapies
- Imports your fave tracks
- Can be played on background
- Complete Retina display
- Custom soundboard
This app has a soundboard that you can use to put together various sounds that appeal to you and make you feel blissfully relaxed.
- Assists with your personal daily goals
- Create your own soundboard
- Very flexible
- Ambient sound tracks
- Also plays with the iPhone
Get relaxing music on various channels from across the planet to suit your needs and preferences.
- Very soothing
- Simple interface
- Available stream options
- Supported with AirPlay
- 24/7 support
Get a real massage whenever you want it with the help of this app, which will find you a massage therapist and send him or her to your home with a table to boot!
- Available in NYC and The Hamptons
- Get a massage at home or at a hotel room
- Get appointments even just an hour prior
- Easy booking charged to your credit card on file
- Choose the masseuse gender and type of massage
One of the basic and quickest methods for relaxation is to take a deep breath, and this app will help you train your breathing to achieve relaxation.
- Recommended therapies
- Clinically proven resources
- No complicated settings
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support
Relax and unwind after the rigmarole of a busy life with the help of this app.
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Pain control and insomnia therapies
- Alleviate PTSD symptoms
- Universal and free app
- Developed by a clinical hypnotherapist
Here's an app that features soundscapes to ensure that you have a safe space and respite from the disturbing sounds and noise of the city.
- Great for reducing stress and relaxation
- Helps you fall asleep
- Create a spa ambiance in an instant
- Timer functions
- Background audio support
Grab your headphones and enter a peaceful, beautiful world where you can escape, relax, and meditate with the help of this app.
- Featured on a variety of publications
- Nature's sounds in 3D
- Get a sense of safety and security
- Holographic ambiances
- In-app purchase bundles
- Sleep timer