If you or one of your children is having a hard time with Math, then you need to check out our list of the best iPhone apps for learning Math.
The best iPhone apps for learning Math
13 Aug 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
A small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids created this iPhone app for learning math. The game designers include kids, parents and teachers in their game development and testing to make sure the Mystery Math Town app is the exceptional tool that kids want to use again and again.
- Unlimited user accounts - create your own avatar
- Customizable math skills for each player:
- Addition; Subtraction; Multiplication; Division; Varied Number Representations (dice and tallies)
- Players develop math thought by building equations, not just tapping answers
- Bonus challenges for extended gameplay
Discover the fun and learning in equal measure with SplashLearn math from the SplashLearn team - an immersive PreK-5 learning experience loved by over 33 million children.
The SplashLearn is the world's first scientifically-designed, game-based learning curriculum packaged in a child-friendly and safe app. Maintaining a delicate balance between learning and game-play, SplashLearn ensures your child is actively engaged in learning all the way. The Splash math app covers over 400 curriculum-aligned math skills set in engaging games. Splash Math app review
- Anytime, anywhere access: Play on the go
- Personalized daily learning plans to keep your child ahead of the class
- Kid-friendly and safe interface, designed for independent use
- Exciting rewards and rich, narrative-driven games and books to keep learning fun, always
- New games, books, and stories added regularly.
This version of "Math Doodles" introduces four challenges plus an additional functional sneak peek challenge that will be made available in it's finished form in a future free update. Each Challenge provides plenty of mathematical practice, within a recreational math setting. The mathematical puzzles allow users to play, explore, and experiment with mathematical concepts, while developing and strengthening their strategy and problem-solving skills.
- Multiple challenge modes that have an easy and a hard levels
- Different value representation options for the first 3 challenges
- Various math goals such as time, clocks, money, rotation, angles, etc
- Challenges are designed to allow for multiple solutions and strategies
Math Land is an educational video game for children and adults. With it they will learn and obtain reinforcement for the main mathematical operations—addition, subtraction, multiplication, sorting from higher to lower, division, and negative numbers. It is not just a math app—it's a real educational adventure from Didactoons studio with over 25 levels that will surprise the people of all ages.
- Help an evil pirate Max to navigate the ship and solve fun math games on the islands
- Every island has adventures with bewitched parrots, volcanoes with lava, puzzle games, etc
- Reinforcing the learning of all multiplication tables
- Developing advanced mental arithmetic with additions, subtractions, multiplications, and divisions
A highly popular app that's fun for kids who have a hard time with math. Maths with Springbird app review
- Very fun and educational game
- Helps your child master multiple math skills
- Useful for practicing math skills
- Intuitive gameplay
- Unique bird sounds
This app shows that toddlers can learn complex numbers too. Kids Puzzles preschool math app review
- Full of action-y moments
- Teaches fundamental concepts of numbers
- Surprisingly fun resources
- Ideal for kids
- Comes with complete audio instructions