If you have preschool kids, or teach preschool, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for Preschool (Pre-K).
The best iPad apps for Preschool (Pre-K)
27 Aug 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Baby games are intended to improve your child’s expertise and learn something new about shapes and colors, quantity and sizes of different objects. This game for girls and boys can become a part of preschool education program of you baby. This is an exciting adventure with baby games that will show your child diversity of the world.
- Educational games for toddlers and kids of 2 – 4 years old.
- Games for kids on sorting and classifying objects by shape, size, color and quantity.
- Games for girls and boys that were developed in close cooperation with preschool education experts.
- These games for kids are focused on improving the following skills: Visual perception; Concentration; Hand - eye coordination; Classifying and sorting; Logical thinking.
A fun and challenging game that teaches different shapes through puzzles. Shape Builder app review
- Very entertaining
- Easy to move shapes
- More than 100 puzzles
- Updated resources
- Complete 26 letters
This app was designed for ages two and up, and features a monkey who will be with you through the game. Monkey Preschool app review
- Choose your own custom monkey
- Interactive backgrounds
- 3D graphics
- Full surprises
- Completely designed for toddlers
Get your kids in "shape" with this fun and educational app. Shapes Toddler Preschool app review
- Teacher-approved content
- Different ways to play
- Full categories
- Intuitive musical instruments
- Hi-res graphics
It’s a “lunchbox” that has games! Monkey Preschool Lunchbox app review
- Animated characters
- Solely designed for kids
- Easy matching functions
- Daily puzzles
- Also ideal for learning shapes
This surely encourages your kids to go to school!
- Lets your kids learn the complete alphabet
- Colorful designs
- Themed puzzles
- Four gaming modes
- 24/7 support
This iPad app for preschool provides you with 30 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons, they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! The Preschool games app is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids. Educational Games includes: Preschool and Kindergarten Games app review
- Shapes and Colours: Identify shape and colour differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Letter Tracing: Use your finger to draw upper- and lower-case letters
- Sorting: Learn to sort in multiple ways, including size, colour, and more
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet and MANY MORE EDUCATIOAL GAMES
Your children will enjoy exciting educational games in this Pre-k app for iPhone which will encourage your kids’ thinking and contribute to the development of their basic skills. The games in the Preschool app for iPad are designed to enhance the following skills:
- Sorting and classifying
- Hand-eye coordination
- Visual perception
The LetterSchool app is the #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists! This writing app for school is loved & played by more than 2 million kids and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Block & Cursive Letters,
- Uppercase and Lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- Keep track of your child’s progress,
- Unlock Golden Levels!
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!