If you like to go skiing, or are just trying it out, then check out our list of the best iPad apps for skiing.
The best iPad apps for skiing
9 May 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The best iPad app for skiing with database of over 3,100 ski resorts around the world helps you find the best snow for your mountain adventures. The snow forecast app for iPhone affiliated with the official Snow-Forecast.com app enables you to find the best snow conditions on the mountain and monitor your top ski resorts.
- Easily find the closest resort to you, or explore on a world map
- Quick list of your favourite ski resorts with info panels
- Beautiful topographic maps with piste/trail map overlays
- Interactive weather maps
- Snow Forecasts, updated every 4 hours
No other app besides this good skiing app for iPad and iPhone has more information about ski resorts! The ski resort app for iPad and iPhone is the world leader in snow reporting and ski resort data. The most extensive ski app available: 5,700 ski resorts worldwide, piste maps, test reports, snow reports/snow depths, ski weather/mountain weather, webcams, live streams, ski info (slopes, ski lifts, ski passes), accommodation, ski rental, ski lessons for ski holidays and much more!
- 3,300 piste maps in high resolution
- 400 test reports (world’s largest test portal for ski resorts)
- 900 current snow reports/snow depths – updated daily
- 4,800 weather reports (ski weather/weather on the mountain and at the base station, updated 4 times daily)
- 5,000 webcams/live streams
There’s nothing like having live coverage of the slopes you plan on skiing. Keep up to date on the latest news and weather for your favorite slopes.
- Represents all famous skiing areas
- Interactive trail maps
- Live cams from the featured mountains
- Complete weather forecast
- Mountain stats
Track your time and other stats from your latest "run" with this app. You can also share a summary of your stats with other skiing enthusiasts via social media.
- View key skiing stats
- Full 3D views
- Instant playback
- Easily import data
- Uses native GPS
This app uses short videos and pictures to help teach you the current and most important techniques to cross country skiing.
- Comprehensive techniques
- Short tutorials
- Idealized for individual use
- Intuitive interface
- 24/7 support