If you are a CrossFit fanatic, or want to learn more about this amazing fitness lifestyle, then check out our list of the best CrossFit apps for the iPad.
The best crossfit apps for iPad
30 Aug 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
SugarWOD, the crossfit app for iPad is the #1 workout app for athletes, coaches and affiliates. Over 500,000 affiliate athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back-squat PR.
- Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
- Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
- Record your WOD results
- Track your PRs and progress
- Connect with affiliate athletes all over the world
- See how your friends did on your daily leader board
This is the iPad crossfit app, Europe’s #1 fitness app lets you work out anytime, anywhere with the best digital personal trainer - no gym required. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals quickly and build healthy habits with personalized HIIT workouts and audio coaching. Losing weight, gaining muscle or improving your fitness has never been so simple, but with the Freeletics app you can achieve all this goals.
- Enjoy your own AI-powered personal trainer
- Tell your personal trainer what’s going on and it will adapt your workout to suit your needs
- Control your workout from your Apple Watch and track your fitness data in the Apple Health app
- Add audio coaching to your personal trainer, helping you build a strong, balanced mindset and find lasting motivation to improve your health and fitness
- Learn how to build habits, boost weight loss, de-stress and improve your focus, training, recovery and sleep.
- Courses include focus, stress, sleep, fitness, nutrition and motivation.
The btwb WOD tracking app, the world's premier workout tracker, brings fitness communities together, in person & remotely. This btwb WOD crossfit app features the world's largest workout Log with 100+ million results and counting.
- Get daily programming at your fingertips
- Post results for every workout and/or create your own
- Discover the perfect workout among 12+ Million Unique WODs
- See how you stack up against the world with World-Wide Leaderboards
- Get the best features of other macro tracking apps combined with the best-in-class workout tracking
- Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you
Cardio, HIIT & Aerobic Workouts by Fitify provides you with free workouts & exercises to boost heart rate and burn fat. With this cardio app, you can burn calories wherever you are, no equipment is needed.
Cardio, HIIT & Aerobic Workouts provides 5 unique workouts: High Intensity, Light Cardio, set of dynamic jumps to boost explosive power and low Impact Cardio for older people or people recovering from an injury. This workout app offers the following:
- Over 90 bodyweight exercises for 4 different programs
- No equipment needed
- Voice coach and clear HD video demonstrations
- Designed for men and women, young or old
- Works offline
Just 4 minutes of high intensity tabata intervals will make you sweat and get your heart pumping. Replace long cardio workouts with shorter and more effective HIIT workouts. No equipment needed. Workout anytime, anywhere. No excuses. Free, quick and effective. What are you waiting for? Download the app, and get sweating!
- Scientifically proven short workouts to improve your health.
- Step by step instructions suitable for beginners and intermediates alike.
- Calendar and weight tracker to track your progress.
- Voice and video instructions. It's like having a personal trainer in your pocket.
Here's a timer that's specifically designed for the CrossFit community. Workout Timer app review
- Useful for developing training intervals
- In-app timer
- Set your own personal record
- Syncs with any device
- Backs up resources
This app combines the functions of a timer with your music library. An ingenious way to workout. TuneTime Interval Timer Pro app review
- Advanced functions
- Very precise
- Monitors your fitness records
- Intuitive searching functions
- Interactive calendar view
A thorough app providing details, examples, photos and much more on how to perform various exercises and workouts. Touted as the #1 fitness app. Full Fitness for iPad app review
- Lets you stay fit daily
- Complete exercise companion
- Multiple workouts
- Very essential for its purposes
- Lets you perform hundreds of workouts
This is ideal for those CrossFit enthusiasts out there. It's like having your own CrossFit trainer. Pocket WOD app review
- Lists “workout of the day”
- Extensive library of resources
- Full movement functions
- Complete workout data
- 24/7 support