Have your pictures been lacking in the interest department? Do you take a look at all of the pictures that your friends are posting and wonder how they get them to look so professional? The answer is pretty simple, it’s just a matter of finding the right photo editing tools. This list of apps is dedicated to photo editing and can be used by photographers of all skill levels, even if you have no photo editing experience whatsoever. These apps can completely transform how you go about taking and sharing your photos.
The best iPad apps for photo editing
11 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Pixel Lab Photo Editor, a photo editor app for iPad is extremely powerful photo editing software with amazing filters, effects, frames and much more! Pixel Lab Photo Editor, a pixel lab photo editing app is designed with the average user in mind, simple and fun to use. Everyone can find out how to use Pixel Lab Photo Editor within minutes of first use. No image editing experiences needed. Edit your photos with Pixel Lab Photo Editor and Share photos with your friends with easy to use share feature. Here are some of the amazing features:
- Add Endless Stickers
- Apply Amazing Effects
- Add Unique Frames & Overlays
- Use Color Splash
- Crop, Rotate, Flip & Straighten
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast & Saturation and much more….
PicsArt is an all-in-one photo and video editor on mobile with impressive photo effects, drawing tools, image editor, collage maker, sticker maker, camera, photo filters, video editor, free image library, face editor with face swap, Beautify tools, and more! Unleash your creativity! PicsArt Photo Studio app review
- PicsArt is home to the hugely popular Sketch effect, Glitch effect, vintage filters, iMessage stickers, and more. AND it's FREE!
- Show off your awesome pictures on Instagram with #picsart and you might be featured!
- Thousands of amazing tools for cropping, stretching, and cloning. A full library of artistic photo filters (including HDR), frames, backgrounds, and borders.
- Some of the coolest photo features are now enabled for video.
Edit your photos to perfection with this fast, powerful, and easy photo editor! Remove pimples, smooth wrinkles, even out skin tone, whiten teeth, and more to get the perfect photo every time.
- 1 PHOTO EDITING APP.
- CAPTURE THE REAL YOU.
- SCULPT AND SHAPE.
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EFFECTS.
When it comes to making your photos look professional the Adobe Photoshop Express app can certainly meet the needs of most. This one uses touch functionality so you can adjust your photos and really perfect them. Some of the editing tools include an auto-fix feature, the ability to flip/rotate/crop/straighten photos, fix red eye, adjust the color, remove blemishes, and plenty more. You can even add borders to your pictures. Share pictures right through the app to text messaging, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram. It should be noted that it features RAW photo support, meaning you can import and edit your pictures with ease. Adobe Photoshop Express for iPad app review
- Edit your photos with professional tools
- Add borders
- The app supports the import and editing of RAW photos
- Share photos by social media and text messaging
- The app is created to be user-friendly
For those familiar with Pixlr Express the Autodesk Pixlr app is the latest version of the offering. This one gives users a full selection of tools and functions all meant to allow for professional editing of their photos. You can create photo collages, crop images, make use of the pre-loaded dimensions, apply effects in real time so you know how it will look, make use of the auto fix tool, and browse through the seemingly endless tools. When you come across overlays and effects that you especially like you can mark them as favorites so you'll have easy access to them. All your finished creations can be shared by email, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Autodesk Pixlr app review
- A collection of professional tools and functions
- Mark your favorite overlays and effects for easy access
- Share your creations with ease by social media and email
Autodesk Pixlr - photo editor app review: one of the best image editors on the iOS-2020Autodesk Pixlr app review: advanced mobile photo editor with easy-to-use features
Finding that perfect photo editing tool can be rather difficult since there are so many available. The Photo Editor- app may be one you want to consider. This one is free to download and makes it possible to apply all kinds of different effects, whiten teeth, remove unsightly blemishes, draw and paint right on your photos, add stickers, make use of overlays and frames, crop and rotate photos, sharpen or blur your images, and more. There is a built-in HD camera in the app that you can make use of and your creations can be shared through social media. Photo Editor for iPad app review
- The app offers a wide variety of editing tools
- Remove blemishes and whiten teeth
- Make use of the built-in HD camera
- Share your creations through social media
- The app is free to download
Photo Editor for iPad app review