Whether you want to spice things up in the bedroom or simply wish to learn the optimal ways of performing, despite your ankle injury or back strain, check out our list of Kamasutra apps for helpful ideas on all kinds of positions! You and your significant other will be thanking us for this list of Kamasutra apps for the iPhone and iPad.
The best kamasutra apps for the iPhone and iPad
23 Dec 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
101Positions is a unique way to search, find and learn more about sex positions, and play with your partner. The two spinning wheels represent the two sexes and as you roll them with your fingers the man and woman join in the way the body postures indicate. The best Kamasutra positions app is easy and straightforward to browse and find visually any positions based on the postures of the two sexes. Touching the screen, you can find a description with customizable names for easy understanding.
- Unique spinner browsing by body postures
- Position categories from exotic to 69 NEW Motion Picture effect as spinning positions
- Add notes to position or event
- Calendar to record your delightful events with notes and safe sex indication
- Customizable by gender and name
Hottest Sex Guide on the iPhone/iPod touch! iKamaSutram has the highest quality illustrations and most creative positions of any iKama app out. Come check out the best! They have been updating the app regularly based off this feedback and will continue to do so.
- NO Internet connection needed!
- Password protected
- Email an exotic position to that special someone.
- Classy illustrations of people, NOT stick figures.
- Descriptions included.
Claiming to be the first 3D sex guide, the sex positions 3D app takes technology to the next level in the ancient art of Kamasutra. With up to 110 different positions, this app will help improve your love life using tasteful illustrations in 3D that you can view from several angles by scrolling with your finger. Get an even better view using 3D glasses.
- Detailed explanations with tasteful illustrations
- Up to 110 different positions
- Choose the “random” suggestion option or add to the to-do list
- Rate positions already tried
Feeling like your love life is a little stale? This app, called “Big Book” by its developers, holds all the Kamasutra sex positions ever described. It describes the positions and shows them with hand-drawn illustrations for clarity. The app itself is free but there are many in-app purchases for different categories. The app contains all types of positions like rear, man on top, oral, and water. There are also lesbian positions and more. There is an option to buy all the positions for $2.99; otherwise, each category is $0.99. There are 10 categories in total.
- Holds all the Kamasutra descriptions
- Hand-drawn illustrations
- App itself is free
- Many different positions-lite-app-review
- Option to buy all positions for $2.99
If you need some inspiration when it comes to your loved life, check out the 69 Positions app and see what happens. The app has 26 fully illustrated positions (each with written descriptions as well) in the free version, and 113 in the paid version. All of the positions are organized into seven categories, and the user interface is designed to be user friendly. You can save your favorite positions, or share them via Twitter or email. If you want to try something new, shake your device for a random position, or randomly cycle through the offerings. Check out our review for more in-depth information.
- The free app has 26 positions
- Upgrade offers a total of 113 positions
- All positions sorted into seven categories
- User-friendly interface
- Share via Twitter or email
69 Positions Lite app review: get great Kamasutra sex positions-2020
If you and your partner are looking to spice up your sex life, then check out this app. It’s an adult game that takes sex seriously. There are over 850 challenges that span across 26 different categories. Each round requires some skill and luck. The winner of the round will benefit the most from the next challenge. The goal is to make it to the final level without climaxing. But, that might be hard to do because of all these exciting challenges. The app is free to download, but there is an in-app purchase to unlock the Full Version.
- A sex game for adults
- Designed to spice up your sex life
- Make it to the final level without climaxing first
- 850 hot challenges, 26 different categories
- In-app purchase to unlock Full Version
No one person is perfect at sex, and the Pocket Kamasutra app developers know it. This app exists to help users become better at sex, no matter their experience level. There are 138 sex positions in total and each one has instructions as well as several highly detailed illustrations. There's a custom playlist creator, an optional password lock, sex tips, sex facts, and progress tracking. You can share positions via Twitter, email, and Facebook, too. There are customizable sex dice, a secure vault section where you can keep private photos and videos, and a “Places” section where you can tick off all the places you've had sex. The paid upgrade offers even more features.
- 138 sex positions
- 552 illustrations
- Optional password lock
- Select random function
- Love quotes
iKamasutra® was written especially for iPhone users who want a fun reference app to broaden their sexual horizons. More than 100 positions in nine categories are tastefully illustrated and explained. The app allows you to track your progress as you proceed from Novice to Kama Sutra (sic) Grand Master level. In-app purchases will increase the number of available positions to more than 230. The written descriptions are designed to easily teach you how to move into position, and the app even offers optional sitar music to help set the mood. ikamasutra® allows you to set a password to on the app to keep out nosy eyes, and you're able to search for a position based on strength, complexity, and intimacy level. You can make a list of favorites and create a to do list for positions you want to try out in the future. Finally, a Places challenge allows you to keep track of all of the locations where you've had sex. Check out our review for more about this app!
- Over 100 positions in the free version; more than 230 positions when you upgrade
- Track your progress from Novice to Grand Master
- Written descriptions and illustrations
- Search positions based on strength, complexity, and intimacy level
- The Places challenge lets you keep track of all the places you've had sex
Want to add some sizzle to your sex life? Check out the Kamasutra app for iPhone and iPad. There are a multitude of categories to choose from: oral, rear entry, face to face, woman on top, 69, and exotic. Each position has clear instructions and illustrations to help you get the most pleasure from each position. You can rate or mark positions as favorites, look at New and Popular positions, or share the ones you find intriguing with your partner via email. You will learn a new position every day and have the option to mark positions as favorites so you can revisit them whenever you want. Want some fresh ideas for morning romps? There are probably hundreds of positions you haven't tried.
- Positions are divided into different categories
- Clear instructions and illustrations
- Rate or mark your favorites
- Send your partner the intriguing positions
- Shake your device for a random position
Have you ever thought about how you needed to organize your sex life? Sex Organizer is an app that helps you do just that, with a complete sex planner and diary. You get to keep track of your past sex encounters, plan your next rendezvous using the position planner, and over 100 illustrated positions. You can keep track of unlimited partners and calendar events and view your sexual events sorted by date, position, or partner’s name. You can share your experience with friends on Facebook, protect it with a password, and shake for random positions.
- Complete sex planner and diary
- Keep a history of past sex encounters
- Use the position planner for ideas
- Over 100 illustrated sex positions
- Password protected