Is there something you’d like to do on a regular basis, in other words a habit, but you find it hard to get into the routine and rhythm of it? There are actually steps you can take when you are trying to build a habit that will make the process smoother and possibly faster so that before you know it, you’ve created a whole new habit. The following list of apps will help you build a habit, no matter what that habit is, and will take all the mystery out of how to go about it.
The best habit building apps for the iPhone and iPad-2021
12 Feb 2021, by Christine Pamintuan
Done, a habit tracker app helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Done is a good habits app; it can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities. After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
- Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
- Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
- Fun color options let you customize your list
- Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
Habit App helps you create and maintain good habits, allowing you to achieve your long-term goals. Detailed graphs and statistics show you how your habits improved over time. The app is completely free to use! This essential app will really help you track your progress and generally improve your life.
- App Of The Day in 120+ countries.
- Top 10 Productivity App in 25+ countries.
- Top 100 Productivity App in 110+ countries.
- Features: Rich Notifications, Color Customisation, Widget, Unlimited Habits, Authentic and totally Ad-free!
Breaking bad habits and creating new positive and healthy ones is never an easy task, which is exactly why the Way of Life app can come in handy. This one helps people by getting all those negative and bad habits out of your life and instead replacing them with positive and healthy habits. The app uses the technique of reminders in order to reinforce the behavior you want to change. You will be able to set up these reminders for weekends, weekdays, or a specific day of the week. With that reminder you can add a message. Additional features include being able to chart and track your progress, share your progress, take notes, export data, and the content is protected by a passcode.
- Change habits by using reminders
- You get to set up the reminders
- Add messages to the reminders
- Track your progress and chart it
Setting a goal is a big deal but achieving it is obviously incredible. The Coach.me app has been designed to act as your own private virtual coach that will help you get through the work required to achieve your goal. You'll never feel alone in this app as it walks you through the entire process. You'll be able to track and view your progress, you can ask questions, and you can of course celebrate when you hit your milestones. Here's something really cool, once you reach the highest point possible you will then be asked to be a coach yourself so you can give back to others.
- Set your goal and work to achieve it
- The app will track your progress
- The app works like your own personal coach
- Once you reach the highest point possible you can become a coach yourself
We all know there are good habits and bad habits so how do you take control and make sure the majority of them in your life are good? The Habit List app is all about giving you the tools you need to build a better version of yourself. Perhaps this is something you've been wanting to do for a while but was just unsure of where to start. You will be tracking your streaks of good habits because streaks act like a motivator. You want a longer streak than before, which will push you to stay focused. There are badges and reminders, schedules you can set up, you can view your trends, and track your progress.
- Get rid of the bad habits and bring in the good habits
- The app helps you build a better version of yourself
- The app works by tracking streaks as these act as motivators
- You will receive badges and reminders
- Set up schedules
- Track your progress
Habit List app review: break your bad habits and form new, better ones 2021
Have you ever wondered how long you'll live? The Test of Life app can take a crack at answering that for you by asking you about a few key factors. This app is of course for entertainment purposes only but with that said it can be pretty interesting. The app will ask you questions about your lifestyle and habits and from that information it can take a guess at your life expectancy. What's interesting is that you can then change your answers, perhaps take out that bad habit or two you've been wanting to drop, and then see how it affects your life expectancy.
- Answer questions about your lifestyle and habits
- Get an estimate on your life expectancy
- The app is quick and easy to use
- This one is for entertainment purposes only
How many times have you set a New Year's resolution or a goal and had only the best intentions yet found yourself falling way short of meeting your goal? The Habits 2 Goals app will help you stay on track so that you can feel the satisfaction of achieving all of these goals. Now keep in mind that there is a difference between habits and goals and the app takes a look at these differences. You can add a photo to your goals, the app uses Habit Alignment Technology, and this one has gotten attention from PhD's, trainers, and coaches around the world.
- Start achieving your goals
- Create healthy and positive habits
- The app uses Habit Alignment Technology
- The app allows you to track your progress
- This one is getting attention from PhD’s, trainers, and coaches from around the world
Nothing feels better than attempting to make positive changes in your life and actually starting to see results because of it. The Strides: Habit Tracker & SMART Goals Tracker app will help you by giving you a way to track anything you want so that you stay motivated and inspired. There four different types of trackers here so you can pick the one that works best for your purposes. First you'll decide what it is you want to track, choose the tracker type you want to use, then enter in the details such as dates, values, and alerts. Strides: Goals & Habits Tracker app review
- Track anything you want
- There are four different types of tracker types in the app
- Get alerts
- Stay motivated and inspired through the app
- Set milestones and then see how you're progressing with them
- The app is user-friendly
Strides: Goals & Habits Tracker app review: supercharge your productivity 2021