If you love stay informed on the current fashion trends, gossip, and news then check out our list of the best fashion magazine apps for the iPhone and iPad.
The best fashion magazine apps for iPhone and iPad
16 May 2020, by Christine Pamintuan
Vogue places fashion in the context of culture and the world we live in—how we dress, live and socialize; what we eat, listen to and watch; who leads and inspires us. Vogue immerses itself in fashion, always leading readers to what will happen next. Thought-provoking, relevant and always influential, Vogue defines the culture of fashion.
- Download this month’s issue
- Survive in the lifestyle of fashion
- Find your own style
- Subscribers’ automatic renewal
Never miss an issue. Free digital access to the FT's How To Spend It magazine, plus daily web-only postings by its top contributors.
- Download current and past issues of the magazine to read offline whenever you like
- Receive notifications when a new edition is added and never miss out again on the latest magazine
- Search for content by subject
- Create a scrapbook of your favourite articles
- Share articles across all your social media channels
- The Gift Guide: browse hundreds of inspirational gift ideas for him and for her
This magazine is choc-full of empowering and motivational articles on everything from entrepreneurial women and business advice to style and fashion and comes with a free 7-day trial.
- Empowering articles on self-improvement
- Gives advice related to fashion
- Informative content
- Updated issues
- Intuitive interface
This free app will not only bring you the digitized version of the ELLE magazine, but you'll also get plenty of exclusives to go with it.
- Acts like your own personal stylist
- Simply uploads a picture of yourself
- Lets you try different fashion styles
- Free for life
- Made for fashion enthusiasts.
Featuring international styles, designers, and trends, this app will bring you your fashion fix free of charge.
- Tailored for the luxurious lifestyle
- Ideal for high-minded fashionistas
- Monthly periodical
- Also available in print versions
- Auto-renewable subscription
Not only does this magazine cover fashion and designs, but it also brings you interviews, music, and frontline reports of the arts.
- Optional subscription functions
- Auto-renewable options
- Updated resources
- Monthly issues
- Full iOS compatibility