Running your own store can be a pretty exciting undertaking, and if your store happens to be an online one then you’re probably keeping quite busy not just in selling items, but in managing the business. We’ve put together a list of apps meant to help you with managing your online store and may just save you from having to purchase any kind of expensive software and equipment to get the job done. These apps also make it possible for you to manage your business any time and any place.
The best iPhone apps for managing an online store
24 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is an iPhone app for managing an online store. In particular, it can be used as an inventory management app.
MyStore is designed to help small businesses manage inventory and process orders. With this app you can:
- Control stock levels, pricing, purchases and manufacturing.
- Automate your order management process.
- Keep track of all communications with your customers and suppliers.
- Completely free plan for one user.
- You’ll need less than 15 minutes to get MyStore set up and running.
- Manage your business from anywhere with a mobile app.
Create your own online store and immerse yourself in a real business environment and try to succeed in your retail business. Encounter real problems and find the best solution. Stay in control. You can choose your store theme, privacy and can turn on/off taking orders as needed.
- Setup your online store in minutes
- Share your products and services through any Social media or Messenger
- Let your customers connect with your through the Store My Store app
- Take online orders from connected customers
- Order processing made easier
- Customers get real-time update on the order status
- Maintain your inventory and stock
- Get paid through UPI Apps on a single click
- Generate smart reports such as -Sales by Item/Customer, Inventory, Stock Replenishment, Pending Payments, & more
The MicroStore provides fashion brands and fashion wholesalers a reliable & simple solution to create your own digital sales service and increase digital sales on social networks
- You can share products in one click.
- Order tracking and generate your brochures.
- You will have lots of options to optimize the MicroStore home page, including home elements, store notifications board, and display your logo in big size.
- Optimize the invitation link. Only by one click, your client can access your MicroStore.
- You can hide orders in time from the Microstore Application, ensuring better confidentiality.
- You can configure orders with offline payment in tax included by default.
Shopify is a platform that will help you sell online, via Social Media or anywhere else. It’s an advanced ecommerce system that’s very simple to use. Create your own brand and begin selling to the masses. Shopify gives you your very own virtual storefront to sell products, manage orders, interact with customers and more. Get in-depth reports on your sales across all channels. Leave comments, receive notifications, create multiple stores and so much more. This is a seamless process that will revolutionized the way you do business. Shopify Mobile app review
- Create your own store, Or multiple stores
- Manage, Organize and Sell products
- In-depth reports on sales
- Interact with customers, Receive notifications
- Professional, Seamless and Awesome
Do you already have an Amazon Seller account? Are you thinking of getting one? If you answered yes to either, then this is a must have app for you. Manage your Amazon Seller account on the go, analyze sales, manage inventory and orders, view payments, interact with customers, add high quality photos to your products, create new offers, issue refunds if needed and more. This app makes it convenient and efficient to run your Amazon business from the palm of your hand. Amazon Seller app review
- Requires an Amazon Seller account
- Manage your Amazon store on the go
- Manage inventory and orders
- View payments, Issue refunds, Add photos
- Add photos to products, Create new offers
Etsy has grown by leaps and bounds over the years, to become one of the most recognized outlets for buying and selling items. It’s a great way to create your very own store and sell your products. This app makes using Etsy a breeze. Communicate with others, create and publish new listings, view your shop’s stats, manage multiple shops, view and manage orders, see real-time updates, get notifications on activities for your shop, and more. Streamline your business and manage it all through your iPhone, on the go. Sell on Etsy app review
- Must have an Etsy shop
- Create and manage multiple shops
- Communicate with others, Receive notifications
- View and manage orders, Get updates
- Live activity feed, Create and manage listings
Many online retailers are looking for a point of sale solution that is not only reliable but also user-friendly. The Square Register app is proving to be very popular among users and thanks to the fact it's free to download, its popularity is continuing to grow. This app makes it possible for your online store to accept payment by AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. Use the app to also keep track of gift cards and cash that has been used, tips that customers have given, send your receipts right through the app, and there is real-time tracking of your inventory and sales information. Square Register app review
- You can accept payment by AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- Keep track of tips issued, cash, and gift cards
- Issue discounts through the app
- Track your inventory in real-time
- Track your sales in real-time
- Use the app to create receipts
As an online business owner you need to make payment as convenient as possible not just for your valued customers, but for you. The PayPal Here app is an app that makes it possible for your clients to use their debit and credit cards for payment. You can check payments made through the app, track cash right through it, and even send out invoices. It's a multi-faceted solution. The way it works is that when a customer swipes their card, you are charged a small fee of 2.75%. This means you don't have to worry about monthly subscriptions, fees, and contracts. PayPal Here app review
- Collect payment from customers through debit and credit cards
- Track cash payments
- Track all payments made
- You are charged a small fee each time a customer makes a payment
- There is no subscription, fees, or contracts