There’s no reason to take on the task of managing your online store all on your own because there are plenty of tools available to you that can help you streamline your process, help you with inventory, give you ways to offer the best customer service possible, and basically manage that professional online business you’ve been dreaming of. Here’s a list of apps all dedicated to helping you manage your online store.
The best iPad apps for managing an online store
22 May 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The Tidio online store and live chat app lets you connect with your customers instantly. This is a good app for managing an online store, which is also an easy to use live chat and chatbots for customer satisfaction, increasing sales, generating leads and much more!
- Talk to your customers wherever you are
- Chatbots - generate leads while you’re offline using chatbots
- Live Visitor List - list of all visitors browsing your website
- Visitors Details - access details such as visitor IP, city, country, device type and browser
- Push Notifications - get notifications about new messages, even when the app is closed
LAUNCH YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE BUSINESS with this iPhone app for online stores. Ecwid Ecommerce app is your own e-commerce store that is just a few taps away. Create, promote, and manage your online store right in the Ecwid mobile app, and build your business from the palm of your hand.
- Design your ecommerce website right from your mobile device — no coding required
- Add products with a snap of your camera
- Choose from 60+ secure payment options, like PayPal, Stripe, Square, Chase, and more
- Set up shipping, delivery, or self pickup options for your customers
- Sell directly on your website
- Import your Ecwid store to Facebook with the tap of a finger to Sell on Facebook
Run your business from your pocket with the Stripe Dashboard app, an online store payments tool. With the Stripe Dashboard mobile app, you can securely log in to your existing Stripe account to track and manage your payments on the go.
- View your earnings, customers, payments, balances and payouts
- Compare current business performance to historical data
- Switch between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views of your data
- Investigate disputes and failed payments
- See all subscriptions and invoice events
- Easily take business actions and get notifications on the latest updates from your business
Just because you aren't currently sitting in your home office doesn't mean you can't manage your online store with ease thanks to the Shopify Mobile app. The way this one works is that you download the app and then you are able to import the Shopify store you already have into the app itself. The set-up is fast and simple and then you’ll have all the tools you need to ensure your business runs without issues. The dashboard is perhaps one of the most important aspects of the app as this is where you'll find all your open orders, your daily stats, business trends, and inventory that happens to be out of stock. Additionally the app makes it possible to manage and view customer profiles, search your products, and manage your orders.
- Manage all your business needs from the app
- Manage and view your customer profiles
- View what items are currently out of stock
- View all your orders
- Check out daily stats and business trends
- The app allows you to switch between accounts if you have more than one
The app is a part of unique solution that offers a new form of your online business. It's designed for uploading of goods into your online shops that is created on www.barcode2store.com. Using the platform you are able to create and manage your online shops in a much simpler way than ever before!
Internet and Barcode2Store server connection checks added.
Simplify your online shopping!
Revolutionary new design of app.
Create unlimited amounts of original barcodes.
How would you like the freedom to manage all kinds of aspects of your business even while you're out of the office? That is what the Xero app attempts to offer users giving them a way to send invoices, record receipts, put together expense claims, and reconcile. The app makes it possible to view all of your credit cards, bank accounts, outstanding invoices, PayPal balances, and even your contacts. Don't worry, your data is saved to the cloud so that way it's kept safe and secure and not on your device.
- Manage a number of aspects of your business while on the go
- View all of your bank accounts, PayPal balances, credit cards, and outstanding invoices
- View your contacts
- Send invoices with ease and speed through the app
- Your data isn’t stored on your device instead it’s kept safe and secure on the cloud
- Upload photos of receipts right to the app
Have you been wondering how your online retail store is doing and would like to see some accurate stats that paint the true picture? The RetailNext app provides users with in-store analytics so that you can then turn around and use the information to help direct the future of your business. This app is ideal for those who are managing an online store and would like to see improvements in the business/sales but aren’t exactly sure what changes need to be made. You'll get a clear picture of the behavior of the shoppers on your site, check out the traffic and measure it, and even look at things in minute detail.
- The app sheds light on how your online retail business is doing
- The app uses analytics to paint a clear picture
- This information can be used to point your business in the right direction
- The information can get pretty detailed
How about an all-in-one solution to managing your online business that fills the gap of a number of different apps in one? The Square Register app attempts to do just that by providing you with analytics on your business, keeping track of inventory and sales, and helping you to manage products. The app offers a collection of point-of-sale tools in a modern user interface. With this app you can key in credit cards or swipe them for payments, send receipts by text message or email, view real-time inventory tracking, view real-time sales information, and even issue refunds if need be. The app can easily connect to a cash drawer, bar code scanner, kitchen ticket printer, and receipt printer.
- The app offers a collection of point-of-sale tools
- Keep track of inventory in real-time
- Keep track of sales
- Issue receipts by text message or email
- Key in credit cards or swipe them
- View analytics regarding your online store
Nowadays it's all about finding deals and if you're looking for a place that offers the ability to buy and sell services then the Fiverr app is the place to go. This is a marketplace of items and literally has millions of users. The way the app has been set up is that the items are streamlined so that you'll find what you want quickly and easily. You're able to search through over 120 different service and product categories as you look to buy and sell. There are push notifications, you can get inbox notifications, and by using the app on your mobile device you'll be able to use exclusive features/tools.
- The app connects users with a massive marketplace for buying and selling
- You can browse through more than 120 different service and product categories
- Receive push notifications
- The user interface is smooth and streamlined
- The app has millions of users which means the marketplace is always buzzing