Are you in a bind because you need to put together an incredibly presentation that grabs your audience and looks professional? This is a list of apps that can help you create stellar presentations even if you don’t have experience putting them together. There are a huge variety of tools from basic to advanced allowing you to have complete control of the presentation or let the app do most of the work for you.
The best iPhone apps for presentations
18 Apr 2017, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Vidra allows you to use your creativity to design presentations, stories, short clips and much more. Easily add some art, background music or your voice to the slides in order to stamp your personal touch on these projects. Share, export, upload to Youtube or Social Media, save and send your presentations to others. So, whether you are looking to create something for work or for friends and family, Vidra is a fantastic option for both. This is the free version of Vidra. There is an in-app purchase for the full version which removes credits and watermark.
- Create personalized, unique presentations
- Add art, background music and voice to slides
- Many export and sharing options
- Great for work, school or personal reasons
- In-app purchase to remove credits and watermark
In just a few minutes, you can create stunning presentations with this app. You can use predefined templates to create your presentations quickly, or customize them to your own preferences. Add photos, themes, text and other elements to make your presentations effective and impactful. There are numerous export options, a powerful theme editor, laser pointer, and an intuitive interface for users of all levels. There are in-app purchases for the Pro version and various additional themes.
- Create beautiful presentations in just a few minutes
- Use predefined templates, Powerful theme editor
- Add images, Simple user interface
- Numerous export options, Laser pointer
- In-app purchases for Pro Version and additional themes
Are you preparing for an upcoming speech? Do you have only a limited time to share your presentation? If you answered yes to either question, then here’s an app that might be exactly what you need to deliver an impressive presentation within the restricted amount of time. Speech Timer is a simple app with 3 custom warnings and a Timeline to show you where you are in your speech. There’s a Count Up or Count Down mode, No advertisements and the time is displayed in an easy to see manner. The full version of this app requires an in-app purchase.
- A handy timer for speeches and presentations
- Clean and simple user interface
- Easy to see time display, 3 Warnings
- Count Up or Count Down mode
- In-app purchase for Full Version
Turn your iDevice into a teleprompter with this cool app. Create, edit and share your scripts. Choose the scrolling speed for your preferred reading pace. Set a custom background color so that it’s easier for you to see the scrip. Organize your scripts, view on iPhones or iPads, align text the way you want and perform your speech or presentation with ease. There is a premium version of this app that offers more features and is just as easy to use.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad into a teleprompter
- Create, Edit, Export and Share your scripts
- Choose text alignment and background color
- Organize your scripts, Landscape and Portrait modes
- This is the Free version of the app, Premium version available
Do you need a feature packed, slick, and professional looking presentation in a hurry? There's no reason to stress about it when you can use the Keynote app to help you. This app is absolutely loaded with smart tools that are easy to use and will provide you with incredible results. To get you started there are 30 themes to choose from. You are in control of the slide layouts, the style, the fonts, and the animations you want to use. To help you create that eye-catching presentation there is a Coaching Tips tool and you can always undo steps. The app supports the Cloud and you can share your presentation by a link through Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, and email. If you want it can also be exported to PDF or PowerPoint.
- Creating a presentation can be easy and streamlined
- You are in complete control thanks to the many tools and functions
- There are 30 templates to choose from
- The app supports the Cloud
- You can share a link to your presentation
- Presentations can be exported to PDF or PowerPoint
Best iPad Apps For Interior DesignKeynote app review: a superior presentation app
The Microsoft PowerPoint app is the perfect option for those looking to create presentations on the go. This app performs just like the desktop version so that it feels familiar and of course loaded with professional features. It's impossible not to create a gorgeous presentation when you have tools like these available. The app allows you to add charts, tables, images, animations, transitions, and SmartArt. Be as creative as you like as the app has been built to handle it. If you don't have time to finish your presentation not to worry because the next time you launch the app it will start off right where you left off. The app supports Cloud storage and AirPrint and you can always share it as a PDF or hyperlink.
- The app performs just as the desktop version does
- The app is loaded with professional user-friendly tools
- The app supports cloud storage and AirPrint
- You can share your presentations by PDF or hyperlink
- Your presentations can look as creative as you like
Microsoft PowerPoint app review: create and edit presentations while on the road
Sometimes, you just feel like being the audience in a presentation so that you can get the opportunity to learn. The SlideShare Presentations app is a really cool app that allows you to learn about all kinds of topics thanks to more than 15 million presentations in the database. Explore not just presentations but also infographics and videos that cover more than 30 general knowledge topics. This is ideal for students, those looking to brush up on their field of expertise, or just anyone what wants to learn about a particular topic. You can save the presentations so they will be available to you offline and share the ones that stick out with your friends and family.
- Learn about more than 30 different topics thanks to the over 15 million presentations in the app’s database
- There are also infographics and videos to explore and learn from
- You can save a presentation to your favorites so it’s available to you offline
- You can share presentations with friends and family
LinkedIn SlideShare app review: offering easy access to millions of SlideShare presentations
Hosting and attending business meetings has never been easier thanks to the GoToMeeting app. Now you can set up meetings with people scattered all around the world and meet virtually without any problems at all. It really has revolutionized how meetings are conducted and can make a huge difference in the productivity of your team. Instead of attending client meetings far away you can still meet with them in your own private virtual meeting place. The way this app works is that whatever the presenter is sharing on their screen is what the participants will be able to see. This could be slides, spreadsheets, designs, photos, reports, documents, anything you like. Everyone will join the meeting and connect through WiFi or conference calling and will join up with a single tap. Documents can also be shared through the Cloud and ShareFile.
- Host and attend meetings no matter where you are
- Share documents through the Cloud and ShareFile
- Whatever the presenter shows on their screen is what the participants will see
- The app is extremely user-friendly
GoToMeeting for iPad app review
Thanks to the Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit app, you can put together documents, presentations, and spreadsheets with ease so that you can share with others. With this offering you can open up your Microsoft Office files through Cloud storage and Google and then edit them, create a whole new file, save them, and share them. Files can be shared by cloud storage or you can email them as an attachment. The app gives you the ability to print wirelessly and to give you peace of mind you can place a password on it to protect your content.
- Access your Microsoft Office documents through Cloud storage
- Share your files by Cloud storage or by an email attachment
- View, create, and edit your files from the app
- The app supports AirPrint
- You can put a password on the app to ensure your content stays safe
- Save your PowerPoint, Excel, and Word documents as PDF's
- You can display your content to a monitor wirelessly
Citrix QuickEdit app review: all-in-one document editor with online sync
Here’s an interesting and unique app that takes a very visual approach to presentations, which is often what works to capture your audience. The Haiku Deck app gives users the ability to put together presentations that play out like a story and are not just informative but also visually appealing. You are given the tools to create projects and edit them and the app supports real-time syncing with your devices. If you find yourself stuck for inspiration and ideas, check out the best Haiku Decks presentations that are named each week. The tools available include being able to add charts that you have created, changing up the font, searching for stock images that you can add, and the ability to import your images from social networks, Dropbox, and other sources. When you’re done there are a few different ways to share the presentation.
- Take a story-telling approach to your presentation and a more visual approach
- Use images straight from your social networks, Dropbox, and more
- Share your presentations through a variety of ways
- Become inspired by checking out the Haiku Decks each week
Haiku Deck for iPad app review
Do you need help creating a presentation from the ground up? The Google Slides can help you to create and then edit the perfect presentation. Now what's fun is that you can also chat with others regarding your presentation getting feedback and ideas to improve it as you are working on it. The app makes it possible to also open, then edit, and save your Microsoft PowerPoint files. Let's not forget you have the ability to adjust the text, format shapes, and move around the slides. When you're ready to present your masterpiece you can do so right from the app.
- Put together the ultimate presentation
- While you’re working on the presentation you can collaborate with others in real-time about it
- You can adjust the text, shapes, and move the order of the slides
- Open, edit, and save all your Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Present straight from your device
Google Slides app review: create professional presentations on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod