Are you in a bind because you need to put together an incredibly presentation that grabs your audience and looks professional? This is a list of apps that can help you create stellar presentations even if you don’t have experience putting them together. There are a huge variety of tools from basic to advanced allowing you to have complete control of the presentation or let the app do most of the work for you.
The best iPhone apps for presentations 2020
20 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is a good presentation app for iPhone where you can use your device's built-in recording capabilities to add your own video or audio annotations and comments to slides and pictures. With the Knovio video presentation app, you can explain a concept, present an idea, document a procedure, demonstrate a product, deliver a course, advocate, promote a service - there are literally thousands of ways to use Knovio.
- Add video or audio narration to photos from your Camera Roll or Photo Stream
- On iPad, record video narration with either the front-facing or rear-facing iPad camera
- On iPhone or iPod, record audio narration with either the built-in microphone or a plug-in microphone, or turn the device sideways to record video with the camera
- Automatically import speaker notes from your PowerPoint presentation files
- Enter additional speaker notes for each slide using the mobile keyboard or speech-to-text capability
Get better results with the presentation app built for mobile. Engage your audience in one presentation experience that combines words, images, video, links, galleries, and PDFs to turn your story into an interactive conversation. Featured by Apple - Best New App!!
Only presentation app that allows you to record video of your presentation!
- Controls are built for touch, instantly accessible and intuitive.
- Once video is downloaded to your iPad it just works, no Internet needed. (Not YouTube videos).
- Embed whole PDFs within your presentation.
- Create and share beautiful presentations with images, sounds, GIFs, text, videos, PDFs, links and photo galleries and share with anyone on any device.
- Bundled with over 25 unique, professionally designed presentation templates for: creatives, pitches, portfolios, reports, video, tutorials, real estate and more.
In just a few minutes, you can create stunning presentations with this app. You can use predefined templates to create your presentations quickly, or customize them to your own preferences. Add photos, themes, text and other elements to make your presentations effective and impactful. There are numerous export options, a powerful theme editor, laser pointer, and an intuitive interface for users of all levels. There are in-app purchases for the Pro version and various additional themes.
- Create beautiful presentations in just a few minutes
- Use predefined templates, Powerful theme editor
- Add images, Simple user interface
- Numerous export options, Laser pointer
- In-app purchases for Pro Version and additional themes
Are you preparing for an upcoming speech? Do you have only a limited time to share your presentation? If you answered yes to either question, then here’s an app that might be exactly what you need to deliver an impressive presentation within the restricted amount of time. Speech Timer is a simple app with 3 custom warnings and a Timeline to show you where you are in your speech. There’s a Count Up or Count Down mode, No advertisements and the time is displayed in an easy to see manner. The full version of this app requires an in-app purchase.
- A handy timer for speeches and presentations
- Clean and simple user interface
- Easy to see time display, 3 Warnings
- Count Up or Count Down mode
- In-app purchase for Full Version
Turn your iDevice into a teleprompter with this cool app. Create, edit and share your scripts. Choose the scrolling speed for your preferred reading pace. Set a custom background color so that it’s easier for you to see the scrip. Organize your scripts, view on iPhones or iPads, align text the way you want and perform your speech or presentation with ease. There is a premium version of this app that offers more features and is just as easy to use.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad into a teleprompter
- Create, Edit, Export and Share your scripts
- Choose text alignment and background color
- Organize your scripts, Landscape and Portrait modes
- This is the Free version of the app, Premium version available
Do you need a feature packed, slick, and professional looking presentation in a hurry? There's no reason to stress about it when you can use the Keynote app to help you. This app is absolutely loaded with smart tools that are easy to use and will provide you with incredible results. To get you started there are 30 themes to choose from. You are in control of the slide layouts, the style, the fonts, and the animations you want to use. To help you create that eye-catching presentation there is a Coaching Tips tool and you can always undo steps. The app supports the Cloud and you can share your presentation by a link through Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, and email. If you want it can also be exported to PDF or PowerPoint.
- Creating a presentation can be easy and streamlined
- You are in complete control thanks to the many tools and functions
- There are 30 templates to choose from
- The app supports the Cloud
- You can share a link to your presentation
- Presentations can be exported to PDF or PowerPoint
The Microsoft PowerPoint app is the perfect option for those looking to create presentations on the go. This app performs just like the desktop version so that it feels familiar and of course loaded with professional features. It's impossible not to create a gorgeous presentation when you have tools like these available. The app allows you to add charts, tables, images, animations, transitions, and SmartArt. Be as creative as you like as the app has been built to handle it. If you don't have time to finish your presentation not to worry because the next time you launch the app it will start off right where you left off. The app supports Cloud storage and AirPrint and you can always share it as a PDF or hyperlink.
- The app performs just as the desktop version does
- The app is loaded with professional user-friendly tools
- The app supports cloud storage and AirPrint
- You can share your presentations by PDF or hyperlink
- Your presentations can look as creative as you like
Sometimes, you just feel like being the audience in a presentation so that you can get the opportunity to learn. The SlideShare Presentations app is a really cool app that allows you to learn about all kinds of topics thanks to more than 15 million presentations in the database. Explore not just presentations but also infographics and videos that cover more than 30 general knowledge topics. This is ideal for students, those looking to brush up on their field of expertise, or just anyone what wants to learn about a particular topic. You can save the presentations so they will be available to you offline and share the ones that stick out with your friends and family.
- Learn about more than 30 different topics thanks to the over 15 million presentations in the app’s database
- There are also infographics and videos to explore and learn from
- You can save a presentation to your favorites so it’s available to you offline
- You can share presentations with friends and family
Here’s an interesting and unique app that takes a very visual approach to presentations, which is often what works to capture your audience. The Haiku Deck app gives users the ability to put together presentations that play out like a story and are not just informative but also visually appealing. You are given the tools to create projects and edit them and the app supports real-time syncing with your devices. If you find yourself stuck for inspiration and ideas, check out the best Haiku Decks presentations that are named each week. The tools available include being able to add charts that you have created, changing up the font, searching for stock images that you can add, and the ability to import your images from social networks, Dropbox, and other sources. When you’re done there are a few different ways to share the presentation.
- Take a story-telling approach to your presentation and a more visual approach
- Use images straight from your social networks, Dropbox, and more
- Share your presentations through a variety of ways
- Become inspired by checking out the Haiku Decks each week