You’ve probably heard of the saying “reflexes like a cat” so here’s a chance to see if you have those kinds of reaction speeds. The following list takes a look at apps that will push you and test your ability to react accurately and quickly. These games are varied, filled with fun, and can be played by a variety of age groups. Of course these also make for the perfect casual quick game, just don’t be surprised if you find yourself hooked.
The best iPhone apps for reaction games
23 Jul 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Corner Hit is a reaction game for iPhone, where you play as a monitor that is trying to get the most dvd corner hits possible. With this corner hit game app for iPhone you play as a monitor of your choosing and you are trying to get the most corner hits with the dvd logo as possible. You can switch the display of the DVD logo if you like. You can also change the monitor you are using and pause to continue playing from there. Up to six players can play the game at the same time.
- Develop your reaction skills while having fun
- Get the most corner hits with the dvd logo as possible
- Toggle showing the dvd logo if you want
- Share the game on your social media
Ultra Reaction - who is faster? is a reflex-testing game you can use to test yourself and then practice to improve your times. Complete achievements, share your scores, and keep pushing yourself. There are three game modes (responsive, dynamic, and endless), seven levels, and Game Center integration. Responsive will see how fast you are, dynamic mode will help you reach your top speed, and endless will test your concentration and ability. Improve your speed, agility, endurance, and concentration with this game for iPhone.
- Three game modes
- Seven levels
- Reflex-testing game
- Improve speed, agility, endurance, and concentration
- Free with in-app purchase to remove ads
In terms of what features you need in a reaction game, the Reaction Test Pro has them both. Start and stop buttons. As simple as that. Test your reaction times by pushing the start button and as soon as the light changes from orange to green, press the stop button and the app will display your time. Calculated from when you press the stop button after the light turns green.
- Works on iPhones, iPads and iPods
- Simple to use
- Compete with friends around the world
- Only a few ads compared to other games
Fastest is, of course, another app that will test your reactions. All you have to do to get a high score is to act quickly in this three-step test. Tap the screen as fast as you can as soon as you see the screen turn yellow, feel your iPhone vibrate, and see the spider fall. You’ll be able to compare your score with other players and feel free to come back time after time to see if you can improve your score. Test how different variables like tiredness, caffeine, and even alcohol affect your reaction times.
- Fun and easy app to test your reaction time
- Three-step test
- Just tap as fast as you can after certain signals
- Compare your results against others
- Free with in-app purchase to remove ads
This game might be simple on the surface, but it really does test your reactions as you try to set off a chain reaction of explosions. Everything about this game screams “simple,” but sometimes that’s all we need to have a lot of fun. You will be surprised at how addictive this game is. There are six different modes to play: 8 total levels of Classic mode, infinite levels in Sudden Death mode, try to be perfect in the Perfectionist mode, stay positive in Negative mode, predict their action in Chaos mode and don’t detonate the white dot in Dodge mode. There’s an in-app purchase for the full version.
- A simple and addicting game
- Test your reactions by setting off a chain reaction
- There are 6 different game modes
- Each mode has unique challenges and goals
- In-app purchase for full version
Here’s one more reaction game app for your iPhone. If you want to see just how fast you can react, and work it to improve on your time, check out the 20 Seconds - Test your reaction time app for iPhone by Jochen Heizmann. This is a small game that is as simple as its name. You get 20 seconds to react as quickly as you possibly can. How fast are you?
- Test your reflexes
- See how fast you can react
- 20 seconds to react
- Improve your time
- Free reaction game for iPhone
Are you ready to flip into action? Jump and land into action but don’t miss the target! Travel through exciting 3D stages, show off your skills, and score a perfect 10! Come experience the number one flipping simulation. Use your fast reflexes and amazing hand eye coordination in this unique flipping action game. Travel to new worlds.
- Start your adventure now! The one thing you have to ask yourself is: can you get gold on every level?
- You will need dexterity and laser focus to complete all the unique jumping levels and land in the target!
- jump off various objects like cliffs, mountains, schools, houses, and many more.
- Avoid Dangerous objects that interrupt your flips. Make sure you land on your feet otherwise it will be a crash landing!
The sequel to the insanely addicting Flappy Golf 2 app is here! Featuring the courses of Super Stickman Golf 3. This is a reaction game for iPhone with which you can play the famous Race Mode either online against your friends or locally for some serious fun! Or flap your way to the hole in as few flaps as possible to earn all the Gold Stars.
- Online and Local Multiplayer
- 30+ courses to play!
- Simple flap controls
Developers have described the Psych app as psychedelic, short, and minimalist and while all of this is accurate it's also a whole lot more. The rules of the reaction game are quite basic: you need to avoid hitting any of the block obstacles. The app offers endless gameplay leaving you to enjoy the app for as long as you want. There are seven different psychedelic effects, the controls are all one-touch, there are all kinds of random changes to keep things interesting, and the game supports Achievements and online scoring. It's also got a social spin as it is integrated with Twitter and Facebook.
- This is ideal for players looking for a simple yet highly challenging game
- The controls are one-touch
- The game always stays interesting and ever-changing
- The app offers endless gameplay
- The app is integrated with Twitter and Facebook
- This one supports achievements and online scoring
What's your best time when it comes to reaction and speed skills? You probably don't know off the top of your head, which is why the bestTime! app can prove to be so much fun. This app is dedicated to testing just how fast your reaction speeds are then taking your time and comparing it to other players thanks to Game Center. The app also offers Achievements and badges for you to try to secure. In order to test your reaction speed you'll be behind the wheel of a race car, it doesn't get much faster than that.
- Get behind the wheel of a race car and show them what you’ve got when it comes to quick reactions and fast times
- Your goal is to get the fastest time possible
- The app will take your score and compare it to others in Game Center
- There are badges and Achievements for players to win
- The graphics are fun and this one is fast-paced from start to finish
When you come across the Hardest Game Ever 2 app it's only natural you may feel a bit wary; I mean, how hard is it exactly? Well, it's definitely going to present you with a challenge but here's the thing: it's a really fun and entertaining challenge that you'll want to take on. The way that this one works, is that you will be playing a series of mini-games and these games are meant to test your reaction time. The app uses just three buttons to play so it's easy to understand. There are four different levels of difficulty and 24 stages to work through. It’s amazing how something so simple-looking can prove to be so incredibly hard.
- You will work your way through a number of mini-games
- These mini-games will be testing your reaction speed
- The app is very easy to understand with just three buttons needed to control it
- There are four levels of difficulty
While you may not look at a stickman figure and automatically think of the next great reaction game, the Gun Fu: Stickman Edition app will challenge you to do just that. This is a fun and unique game where you will be working your way through endless hordes of enemies blowing them all away and you are nothing but a simple stickman who just so happens to have some rather deadly weapons. Not only do you need to be precise but speed is of the essence and the faster your reaction time, the more you will be rewarded. The app supports Game Center, 22 Achievements, and Leaderboards. You will also be able to unlock all kinds of extra weapons that are used to help you out.
- You’ll be playing as a stickman figure as you blow away endless enemies
- There are plenty of weapons to unlock
- The app supports Game Center, has 22 Achievements, and it supports Leaderboards
- The game controls are simple and sleek
- The game requires quick thinking, accurate timing, and fast reaction times
There's nothing like mixing a challenging game with gameplay that is addictive and entertaining and that's exactly what the One More Line app is all about. This reaction game is extremely easy to get hooked on. It will test your skills when it comes to timing and gameplay couldn't be simpler since it uses all of one button. Users will love the retro-style arcade graphics and sounds and they will be intrigued with just how much practice this one requires in order to come close to mastering it. Expect all ages to enjoy this one; just don't expect to put it down anytime soon once you launch it.
- This is a game that puts to the test your speed and accuracy skills
- The graphics and sound effects are retro and entertaining
- The game controls are user-friendly and responsive
- The game can be played by all ages
- The game proves to be quite addictive