If you’re the type who browses through the sale flyers every week in search of discounts and deals you may be surprised to find out just how many deals you are still missing. These apps are dedicated to helping you find promotions, discounts, and deals at all kinds of locations so that you can spend a whole lot less yet not spend tons of time searching for the deals.
The best iPad apps for finding discounts
22 May 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The DealNews app for iPhone lets you skip all the discount duds that flood the internet, and instead discover the best deals in one convenient place. Shopping experts from this good app for finding discounts sort through thousands of sales and grab only the very best ones to put into the app. If you ever wished you had a personal shopper that told you what to buy and how to get it on sale, then DealNews is the free app you’ve been waiting for.
- Peruse Today’s Best Deals – Quickly review the day’s hottest deals, vetted by deal experts.
- Deal Alerts – Receive instant notification when that thingamajig you’ve been eyeing goes on sale.
- Search Deals – Search by keyword, category, brand, store, or any combination.
- Save For Later – Avoid the hassle of making a purchase from your phone by saving deals on the app, then completing your purchase via desktop or tablet.
- Share – Send relevant deals to family, friends, and coworkers via email, text message, Facebook, or Twitter.
Download Groupon and save up to 70% on the things you need every day. Find great deals on all the best stuff to eat, see, and do near you and around the world. Whether you’re craving to try a new restaurant downtown, in need of a relaxing massage, looking for a new gym, or daydreaming about a hotel for a tropical getaway, Groupon has you covered with all the unique local experiences and discounts you could ever wish for. With Groupon you can easily:
- Get promo codes and special savings alerts for deals near you, instantly on your mobile device
- Buy and redeem deals directly from your mobile device, no need to print vouchers or clip coupons
- Read customer reviews and write your own
- Share deals with friends and family
- Use Apple Pay to buy deals with a single touch
- Travel for Cheap
- Get Cash Back at Restaurants and get Access to Incredible Deals Near You.
Look no further for all the best deals, promotions, discounts, and coupons than the Slickdeals app. This app has one goal and that's to save users money and time by providing them with all the best deals across the country in one central location. The deals are broken down into a few categories to make the browsing experience easy. You can view the popular deals which are determined by the community, there are local deals that will be plotted on a map view, and there is the coupon section where you can check daily. Get deal alerts, mark deals as favorites, browse by category, and even visit the forum to chat with others about deals and discounts.
- Be in the know about various deals across the country
- Access all kinds of coupons which are updated daily
- Browse by category
- Mark deals as favorites
- Get alerts on deals
- View local deals plotted on a map
It seems coupons are all the rage nowadays and more and more people seem to be realizing just how much they can save by using them. The RetailMeNot Coupons app has been designed to provide users with thousands of deals at all the biggest restaurants and stores. What's great is that finding these deals takes next to no time thanks to the search tools and the easy to use categories. The Our Best offers section is a must-view as this is where you'll find all the most popular discounts and coupons. You are able to save coupons, bookmark stores you love, get reminders before a coupon expires, and get notifications when one of your favorite stores has a new deal.
- Get access to all the latest deals, promotions, discounts, and coupons in one spot
- Bookmark your favorite stores
- Save your coupons and get a reminder before it expires
- Get notified when a store you love offers a new deal
How would you like to be able to shop at all your favorite stores and pick up on your favorite brands yet earn cash-back coupons in the process? The Ibotta - Cash back Coupons app gives you a way to do just that. This one is loaded with cash-back coupons on some of the top brands out there when it comes to groceries. Considering how much the average person spends on groceries this can definitely come in handy. The way the app works is that you browse it, unlock a cash-back coupon you want to use, then you send in the receipt after you have made the purchase. That receipt is what will get you your cashback in the form of a gift card, Venmo, or PayPal.
- Start saving money on your grocery bill by getting cash back
- You can choose to get cash back or a gift card
- The app represents all kinds of top food/grocery brands
Wouldn't it be great to get a gift card at your favorite store so you can go on a shopping spree? The Raise - Buy & Sell Gift Cards app provides users with a place to browse through gift cards at a variety of restaurants and stores yet you can purchase them at a discount price. The way this app works is that people list their unwanted gift cards here and then you can snap them up for a great price. Once you purchase a card it is delivered to your digital wallet. If you happen to have a gift card you won’t or don’t want to use you can also list it here and make some money from it.
- The app gives you a way to shop for gift cards at popular stores and restaurants
- You can purchase the gift cards at a discounted price
- The gift card is instantly delivered to your virtual wallet
- You can also list gift cards on here you want to sell
When it comes to finding a deal there is no better place to look than the eBay app. This is actually the world's largest online marketplace and eBay has completely revolutionized the way people buy and sell. Never before has it been so easy to find such a variety of items in one central location and for competitive prices at that. The app brings you all the tools of the desktop version plus some extras like notifications that will ensure you don't miss out on an auction before it closes. Another cool app feature is the fact you can scan barcodes of items to compare prices, giving you a better idea of what the deals on eBay truly are. Of course if you're looking to sell an item you can take a picture of it and list it right from your mobile device.
- The ultimate place for buying, selling, and finding deals
- Scan barcodes of items to compare prices
- Get notifications for items so you don’t miss an auction
- List items for sale from your mobile device and include a photo
Just because you don't have a lot of extra spending cash doesn't mean you should have to go without spoiling yourself here and there. The LivingSocial app gives users a way to enjoy spa visits, hotel stays, restaurants, and concerts at deep discounts. The app is able to provide users with deals that can save you up to 80% suddenly making the activity or item very affordable. There are also deals on merchandise that you can purchase and then have shipped to you. The way it works is that you search the app using the filters provided, buy the deal before it runs out, and then you can redeem the voucher.
- Get access to deals that can save you up to 80% off the ticket price or value of the service
- Use this app to find deals on restaurants, concerts, spas, hotels, and merchandise
- Once you buy the deal you can redeem the voucher
Don't you just hate when you miss out on a great deal because you didn't know about it? The shopkick app is dedicated to keeping users in the know of all the great deals out there. Check out the app's trending items and deals section in order to find where you could be saving money. If you happen to be out shopping the app can also notify you of current deals, again making sure you have all the money-saving information you need. The app also gives users the ability to earn Kicks rewards just by visiting and buying items in the store. These points can be saved up and redeemed for gift cards at all kinds of fabulous stores.
- Find out the details on the latest trending items and discounts out there
- Get notified while you’re out shopping of current deals
- Earn Kicks rewards when walking into a store and shopping at a store
- Redeem your rewards for gift cards are popular retailers
Before you book your next hotel stay, rental car, or book a flight you may want to check out the Priceline.com Hotels, Flights and Rental Cars app. This app makes it possible for you to search for deals on each of these items and many are mobile exclusive deals, which means you won't find them in other places. This one is ideal for those who travel on business often, like to vacation multiple times a year, and people who just don't want to spend top dollar yet don't want to sacrifice on quality. After you make a booking you'll be able to view your itinerary in the MyTrips section of the app.
- The app provides users with the ability to cash in on savings when booking rental cars, flights, and hotels
- Many of the deals are mobile exclusive deals
- After making a booking you can see it in your MyTrips section of the app
- The app is very easy to browse and search
There's no need to have a mini heart attack each time you cash out at the grocery store. Instead you can download the Checkout 51 - Grocery coupons and deals app and start taking advantage of all kinds of savings. Each Thursday the app is updated with all new offers, you can browse the offers and then buy those products in any store. After making the purchase take a photo of your receipt and send it in so you can earn cash back. You will keep saving your cash back until it hits $20 at which point you will be mailed a check.
- Each Thursday you can check the app for the latest deals and coupons
- Buy the product in any store and then take a photo of the receipt to send in
- Earn cash back that you can redeem each time your balance hits $20
- It’s a simple concept that is presented in a user-friendly manner