When it comes to card games it doesn’t get much more classic than the game of Solitaire. This is a wildly addictive card game that is very easy to understand but isn’t so easy to master. There are a variety of versions of the game and different levels of difficulty just to keep things interesting and you can find some of these options in the following list of Solitaire apps.
The best iPhone apps for solitaire 2021
8 Jun 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With more than 40 milestones spanning over 400 levels, the Solitaire Plus app from infinity games is a very comprehensive cards app indeed. This free solitaire app from Infinity Games has a strong 4.3-star rating in the Appstore with very positive feedback from users. Frequent updates by the developers is always reassuring and this solitaire app is one of almost 30 good apps by them.
- Relaxing themes and styles
- Daily challenges to do
- Performance tracking and statistic features
- Customizable app
This is a classic solitaire app. The goal in this game is to move all cards to 4 foundations located at the top right corner by suit from A to K. You can move a group of cards to another tableau pile if the starting card of the group is in the same suit and of an immediate lower ranking with the top card of the other tableau pile. An empty tableau pile can be occupied by a K or a group starting with a K. Click the stock pile at the top left corner to deal a row of three cards to the tableau.
- Download and enjoy this game absolutely for free
- For all age groups
- Bright colors, clear pictures
- Bugs fixed
- Suitable for iPhones and iPads
Solitaire Deluxe® 2 is a Solitaire game on steroids. With more than 20 different versions of solitaire on offer, including Klondike, Spider, FreeCell and more. The app also has a feed that allows you to continue playing while keeping up to date on events in news and Facebook for example, making this one of the best solitaire apps available. The graphics are excellent but what impresses us most is that the developers are active in responding to comments in iTunes.
- More than 20 versions of solitaire to play
- Excellent tutorials
- Unique feature of feeds of news etc within the app
- In-game shop to give you that personal involvement
Simple rules and straightforward gameplay make the Solitaire app for iPhone easy for players age 8 to 108. Enjoy NEW Features, Collections, Daily Challenges, Monthly Events, Rewards, Themes and MORE in the Microsoft Solitaire app. Microsoft Solitaire Collection features several themes to make your card game match your mood. From the simplicity of “Classic”, to the relaxation of the Beach, the sophistication of Dark Mode, or travel back in time to Retro card backs from the 1990s version.
- Clear cards from the table with one or three-card draw
- Play single suit or challenge yourself with all four (4) suits
- Use four free cell spaces to move cards and clear them from the table
- Select cards in a sequence, earn combo points, and clear the board
The Solitaire app by Flying pan takes an interesting approach and offers daily challenges for its users. With 2 levels of difficulty in the draw, 1 card for easy to 3 cards for hard mode, along with features like “undo” and “Auto complete”, the app makes the experience of playing the game feel very smooth. It’s visually nice and the comments in iTunes are all very positive.
- Daily challenges
- Useful hints on game-play
- Statistics tracker
- Stylish graphics
The Mahiong Solitaire app naturally specializes in that version of Solitaire. Developed by Denis Sonin who has a number of puzzle apps in his portfolio, he clearly knows what he is doing as they all get close to 5 star ratings. Originally developed in 2016, there have been several updates since which is always reassuring. Boasting an amazing soundtrack, breath-taking files and more than 200 levels to play, this Solitaire app deserves its place on our list.
- 200 levels to play
- Great choice of backgrounds
- Unique layouts
- Online shop
The Solitaire app, also known as 'Klondike', is the classic version of solitaire for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It has the Expert mode so you can play solitaire without any hints or help. Customize the game with new cards and boards and see the new statistics to analyse your games. Enjoy a brand new Premium inApp, with exclusive cards and boards.
- Games are automatically saved
- Cancel moves as many times as you want
- Intelligent help
- No interference between solitaire and iPod playback
The Solitaire app for iPhone brings you the fun, challenging Solitaire gameplay you love, with a beautiful, modern design. Enjoy the classic Klondike or Patience version of solitaire enjoyed by millions of players around the world in this top-rated app. Choose from dozens of card styles, backgrounds, or even upload your own custom photo to create the perfect place for you to escape, relax, and sharpen your brain.
- Classic and Vegas Scoring
- True random shuffling for authentic play
- Customizable cards and backgrounds
- Fun and challenging Achievements
This solitaire app for iPhone has many cool features that will definitely entice even the fair-weather players. The game has stickers for iMessages, Daily Challenges, Theme Packs, an option for the game to show you how to win, leaderboards, 3D touch and portrait or landscape modes. You can have custom card backs or backgrounds, unlock achievements, right or left handed play and in-game saving. Enjoy other features like unlimited Undo, Multiplayer Solitaire, Draw 1 or 3 cards and even view your statistics. Our favorite feature is competing against other players on the same hand. It challenges the players to solve the game as quickly as possible to earn the victory.
- This app is loaded with features
- Single Player or MultiPlayer, Help mode
- Unlimited Undo, Draw 1 or 3 cards, View Stats
- Custom card backs and backgrounds, Right or Left handed play
- Earn achievements, move up the leaderboards
There's nothing like finding a solitaire game for your iPhone that performs smoothly and responsively, features clean and crisp graphics, and has just the right amount of tools and features. The Card Shark Solitaire app is sure to leave players feeling satisfied thanks to the 3D graphics and the ability to engage Vegas scoring. You can play the game while listening to music on your device, and the cards are large enough that any size of fingers can easily tap on them. You'll have the option to choose from different card tables, backs, and fronts, or you can add your own photos to the cards. The redo and undo tools come in awfully handy and the fast load time means you're never going to have to wait around.
- The app provides all the classic features players know and love about the game with modern twists
- Enjoy 3D graphics and smooth controls
- Use Vegas style scoring
- Customize the look of the card deck
- There is a redo and undo tool
If you enjoy the game of Solitaire but are finding it a bit dull lately the Full Deck Solitaire app will offer enough options to keep you busy for quite a while. This app features 63 unique versions of the game and your statistics are kept no matter which version you play. You can view your statistics displayed on a graph any time you like. During the game you'll find all the tools you need displayed in clear view on the bottom of the screen. Because some of these versions can be tricky there is a hint system to help you get through the games. Customize the look of the app by picking your wallpaper and background.
- There are 63 different versions of the game of solitaire
- All your controls are found at the bottom of the screen
- The app keeps track of your game statistics and shows them on a graph
- Customize the look of the app by choosing your own wallpaper and background
- There is a hint system in place to help you
Solitaire Arena is a free solitaire iPhone app that enhances the overall excitement of the classic Klondike variation. This app offers tournaments all day which include up to 8 people. Additionally, there’s the option to play against someone else or just play against the computer by yourself. The cards are easy to see, shuffle and display smoothly, just one tap sends the cards to its place, drag and drop, hints for moves, unlimited undos, Facebook integration, GameCenter and Leaderboards. This app makes Klondike solitaire more engaging and fun. There are in-app purchases with this app.
- An engaging twist to Klondike solitaire
- Play in tournaments, One-on-One, or against computer
- Smooth function, easy to use, nice graphics
- GameCenter, Leaderboard, Unlimited Undos, Hints
- In-app purchases with this app
It's time for one of the most challenging and addictive card games there are, Solitaire, but this isn't just your average solitaire app because this one provides players with all kinds of fun options. The ⋆Solitaire+ app gives players the chance to play the classic version of the game, also known as Klondike. Just because it's the classic game doesn't mean it's boring though as this app has been made to look and perform in a modern way. Choose between three- or one-card draw, get hints if needed, drag and drop or tap on your cards, there are timers and statistics, and of course you can customize the look of the deck. The app supports Game Center, Leaderboards, and Achievements and you've got the ability to hide or show the status bar.
- Enjoy the classic game of solitaire known as Klondike
- The game looks and feels modern
- Customize the cards
- The app supports Game Center, Leaderboards, and Achievements
- Take a look at your stats to see how well you’re playing
If you're getting tired of the same old same old when it comes to solitaire there are plenty of ways to inject some life and modern twists into the game. The Solitaire app provides players with 36 of the most frequently played versions of the game and it's all free. These games all feel unique and challenging in their own way and are sure to change how you look at Solitaire. Some of the features include an auto-save function, an auto-resume to your last display, the app keeps track of your statistics, share your score on Twitter and Facebook, and let the app auto-complete your moves. The undo feature allows you to wipe out the last move, the app supports Game Center, and each of the versions of the game come with the rules so you can learn them all. Check out our app review for more details on this cool Solitaire game.
- Enjoy 36 of the most popular takes on Solitaire
- The app supports the Game Center
- There are rules for all 36 games
- There is an undo feature, auto-resume, auto-complete, and auto-save
- The app keeps track of your stats