If you’re looking to improve your health and fitness level, learning about your heart rate is a key step. The following list of apps takes a look at a variety of medical tools that offer all kinds of features that will measure your heart rate, track it, graph it, make sense of it, and even allow you to share the data with your medical professional. The apps don’t require any previous medical knowledge in order to use.
The best iPad apps for heart monitoring
8 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Cardiograph Heart Rate Monitor, the best iPhone heart rate monitor app - is an application that measures the pulse of your heart, whenever you need!
Cardiographs calculates the pulse or heart rate using the built-in smartphone sensors and devices (camera, LED flashlight, etc.) You can save your results to check history of results and view graphs of your measurements. Download this free heart monitor app and stay healthy.
- Lightly put your finger on the rear camera lens and on the flashlight,
- Hold your fingerprint until measurement is complete,
- Do not touch too hard - blood circulation (pulse) can be changed and affect the results
- Using a smartphone or tablet without an LED flashlight, make measurements in a well-lit area
- During the measurement, stay calm, try don't move and don't talk, because it may interfere with measurement accuracy.
Measure stress, energy, and productivity in 2 minutes every morning! Recommended by doctors and coaches, Welltory analyzes your heartbeat to calculate your productivity, stress, and energy levels. Don’t mistake Heart Rate for Heart Rate Variability.
- Loved by a million users, featured by TechCrunch, iMore, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, and Apple
- Honored by iMore as 'the friendliest app' for heart rate variability, Welltory doesn't require any special knowledge or gadgets.
- Put your finger on the phone camera, stay calm for 2 minutes, that's it.
- Manage high blood pressure with blood pressure tracking & assessment.
There's no need to wonder what your heart rate is as the Instant Heart Rate app provides users with a quick and easy solution to checking and monitoring their heart rate. The app will use your camera's flash to get your heart rate, simply place your index finger over it and hold it there for a couple of seconds. What's great is that the app is then able to create a real-time chart that shows what your heartbeat is doing. The app can store you information and then you can share it. There is also a heart rate activity zone calculator and choose between auto-stop or continuous mode. Instant Heart Rate app review
- Instantly get your heart rate no matter where you are
- Keep a history of your heart rate
- View your heart rate in real-time plotted on a chart
- You have the ability to share your information
- There are a variety of user-friendly tools
Instant Heart Rate app review
One’s heart rate can be a great way to target and monitor the level of intensity during exercising. Different ranges for heart rates during workouts can help to accomplish goals like lose weight, improve cardio and more. This app helps users monitor their heart rate during workouts and has a host of features to make things more efficient. Compare your heart rate from other workouts, share workout data, add notes to workouts, view data offline, see calories burned, export data, compare overall stats, integrate with Apple’s Health app, design workouts in advance, count reps, resting heart rate and much more. There’s an in-app purchase to remove ads and another to upgrade to the premium version.
- Monitor and track your heart rate during exercise
- Compare heart rate with other workouts, Share data
- Add notes to workouts, View data offline
- View calories burned, Count reps, Resting Heart Rate
- In-app purchases for Premium Features and to remove ads
If you're interested in taking your heart rate and improving your physical health here's an all-in-one solution that can help you out. The Cardiio - Heart Rate Monitor + 7 Minute Workout Exercise Routine for Cardio Health and Fitness is not only able to take your heart rate measurement but it also features a seven minute long exercise routine that will help you build up your cardio strength and endurance. This is a high-intensity circuit training program and is made up of 12 different exercises. In order to take your heart rate just place your finger over the rear camera. Your reading will be used to give you an overall fitness rating. Cardiio - Heart Rate Monitor app review
- Use this app to quickly and easily get your heart rate reading
- This reading will be used to determine your overall fitness rating
- The app also contains a high-intensity circuit training program
- The training program features 12 different exercises
Cardiio - Heart Rate Monitor app review: measure your heart rate-2020
The Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite app is able to effectively measure your blood pressure and your weight health all in one. The app can shed light on your health and because your information is plotted on a graph you will start to recognize trends, which can prove to be very important. The user interface has been set up to be smooth and simple to use and users can customize the offering quite a bit. Your data can be exported and you can import data, make use of the statistics reporting, there are reminders you can set, and you can start to see medication correlation. Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite app review-
- The user-friendly offering will give you a way to recognize trends in your health through tracking and monitoring
- Your information is shown on a chart
- Data can be exported and imported
- There is statistics reporting
- You will start to be able to see medication correlation
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite app review-2020Blood Pressure Monitor app review: your personal blood pressure and weight health monitor
You don't have to be some kind of medical expert in order to accurately measure your heart rate. The Cardiograph app is like your own little portable lmedical device that you will have with you at all times. It keeps record of your readings and you can also print these records out and export them. The app allows for the tracking of more than one user, you just set up separate profiles. Each time you take a measurement you can add a location and notes to it. If you're having any problems figuring out the app there is a built-in user guide that you can refer to. Cardiograph: Heart Rate Pulse Measurement for iPad app review
- Take your heart rate with ease and count on an accurate reading at that
- Set up multiple profiles so that more than one user can track their readings
- The app will save each person’s readings
- Data can be exported and printed
- There is a built-in user guide
Cardiograph: Heart Rate Pulse Measurement for iPad app review
If you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease or are at risk of developing it, the iHeart Touch app can come in extremely handy. The app is meant to give users a better understanding of the importance of and what cardiac health is. The app can help to make sense of diagnosis, progression of a disease, and treatments for those with coronary artery disease. The app contains text information, animated videos, and interactive simulations that will explain a variety of procedures and issues related to the disease. The app is sleek, informative, and very user-friendly and can prove to be a very powerful medical reference tool.
- The app helps to make sense of coronary artery disease
- It discusses diagnosis, progression of the disease, and treatment options
- The app contains text, animated videos, and interactive simulations to make sense of the content
- The app is a user-friendly medical reference tool that anyone can use and learn from