This next list of apps is going to change the way you think about stick figures because there is nothing predictable, boring, or dull about any of these apps. Each of these games features stick figures as the main character but that’s where the similarities start and end. They take place in races, wars, master skateboarding tricks, learn to cliff dive, these are diverse, challenging, and addictive offerings.
The best iPhone apps for stick figures
13 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Stickman Warriors 2 Epic, one of the stick figure games – the best game of survival, where you will be playing for the Stickman and killing to destroy different enemies. The game is an arena where deadly battles are conducted between popular Stickman characters. In order to win and survive in this Stickman Warriors app, you will have to fight to the last drop of your blood. Show you warrior skills to become a winner in unequal battles. You will have to fight with the enemies trying to destroy you.
- A lot of new locations and levels with different enemies
- New heroes who are stronger and faster than your warrior
- New design, which stickman game funs will definitely like
- Amazing tricks and destruction
- HD graphics and unique soundtrack
Play the game Stick War, one of the biggest, most fun, challenging and addicting stick figure games. Control your army in formations or play each unit, you have total control of every stickman. Build units, mine gold, learn the way of the Sword, Spear, Archer, Mage, and even Giant. Destroy the enemy statue, and capture all Territories!
- One of the most popular and highest rated web games of all time now comes to mobile!
- 6 bonus Campaign levels with rewards!
- Tournament mode! Battle your way through dozens of Ai challengers to win the "Crown of Inamorta!"
- Skins are now available for all characters! Unlock powerful weapons and armor, each with their own unique perks.
Best Free Running game. Compete with others and get the real parkour experience, without the danger of the real sport! No more trips to hospital with this well-designed fun app. Never stop running!
- Jump from wall to wall, climb ropes, slide to get faster, flip to jump higher, grab to swing, use monkey bars to not fall.
- There are dozens of maps and all require different set of skills.
- Increase your ranking by beating your opponents.
- You can also customize your character; Skin, Clothing, Dance, and many more!
Looking for a fun game to play while you wait in line? Stick-man Swing Adventure: Tight Rope And Fly will require you to use ropes to swing your stickman from one high-rise building to the next. You have to throw your rope, swing, and repeat, until you land on the Red Target. That finishes the level. There are different power-ups and you’ll play across different weather conditions. Share your success on Twitter and Facebook, compare your scores on GameCenter, and enjoy the doodle graphics. The gameplay is fast-paced so even if you only have a few minutes to play, it’ll be action-packed!
- Swing from one high-rise to the next
- Control your ropes
- Doodle graphics
- Fast-paced gameplay
- Free with in-app purchases
Stick Nodes is a stick figure animation program that allows you to create your own stick figure-based animated MP4s and GIFs. You get pinch-to-zoom controls, an undo-redo system for up to 20 actions, good variety in segment shape types, a clean and simple interface, and more. You can export to GIF with the free version, and export to MP4 with Pro. If you upgrade to Pro, which is a separate app, you also get the option to add sounds. Once you’ve created your stick figure you can use the in-app submission form to add your creation to the website’s library. You can download other users’ creations to use in your own animations, too. Stick Nodes app review
- Create stick man animations
- Easy to use
- Lots of features
- Add your figures to the Stick Nodes library online
- Free stick figure app for iPhone
Don't let the simple nature of this game fool you because there is nothing simple about this one. The StickWars Lite app is fast-paced right from the start. It's all about quick reflexes mixed with some killer strategy. You're able to play an unlimited about of rounds and you can keep on playing until you are defeated. Your job is easy enough you need to defend your kingdom as it seems there is an army of stick figures trying to invade. The app uses touch functionality and there are two Ultimate Challenge games available.
- You need to defend your kingdom against the army of stick figures who are invading
- The app uses touch functionality for ease of use
- You can play an unlimited amount of rounds (in the full version)
- There are two Ultimate Challenge games
- The graphics are fun and engaging as is the gameplay
- The rules and controls are easy to understand but hard to master
It's time to enter the world of high stakes in the Clear Vision 3 app. In this game you will be playing as Tyler who is an all-around great family guy at home but during the day his job happens to be that of a hitman. He's happy and he's successful but now things are about to change because there is someone after him. There are 55 missions for players to complete and you'll need to make use of all the customizable weapons. To be sure you take a clear shot and hit the target pay close attention to the distance and wind calculator. The game features animated cut scenes which help to add to the mystery and intensity of it. Clear Vision 3 app review
- Step into a world where you are being hunted down
- You’ve got all kinds of customizable weapons to make use of
- This game requires steady hands and strategy
- There are 55 missions for you to complete
Clear Vision 3 app review: breathe, aim, Fire. HEADSHOT!
Have you ever seen a stick figure hustle, like really running and moving? That's the whole basis behind the Doodle Sprint! app where you'll be working to get the highest score possible by running, rolling, and jumping across the terrain. What's really fun and unexpected about this game is that it was actually created by a student and clearly this student knew exactly what players look for in a light and casual game. The game is extremely easy to understand yet can take hours and hours to come close to mastering. The sound effects and animations are fun and cute, there are five different themes, and the app is integrated with Facebook and Twitter. The app supports the Game Center, Achievements, and Leaderboards. Doodle Sprint! app review
- Play a light and upbeat game that is challenging and addictive
- The app supports the Game Center, Achievements, and Leaderboards
- The game controls are simple and responsive
- Work your way to the highest score possible by running, rolling, and jumping across the terrain
- There are five different themes
Doodle Sprint! app review: interactive and addictive mobile game
Did you know there is a perfectly safe way to engage in cliff diving? The Stickman Cliff Diving app gives players a chance to engage in the sport without any risk to them whatsoever, just be prepared for some serious challenge. The cliffs can reach as high as 125 meters in this game and your job is to jump off these dangerous cliffs and perform beautiful tricks and different styles of jumping. You need to impress the five judges with your jump if you hope to move on to the next level. If you manage to perform a perfect dive or just a really impressive jump you will be awarded with bonus points. The app supports the Game Center, Achievements, and Leaderboards. Stickman Cliff Diving app review
- Become a cliff diver capable of performing beautiful and awe-inspiring jumps
- You will be trying to impress the five judges so you can get a high score and more on
- The app supports the Game Center, Achievement, and Leaderboards
Stickman Cliff Diving app review: give it your best jump
Your heart is pounding, you're on the run, they're all around you and closing in fast, you need to run faster. And that's where the Jailbreaker 2 app picks up, as you have just escaped from jail and now you need to start running and running fast if you hope to stay free. The app features eight different obstacles and levels that are randomly generated to keep things challenging and interesting. You will be running through the rain and lightning, jumping over the gaps in the ground, and even running across the rooftops. This is an endless Parkour-style game and is integrated with the Game Center.
- You have just escaped from jail and in order to stay free you need to keep on running
- The app is integrated with the Game Center
- This app features endless Parkour-style gameplay
- There are eight different obstacles
- The levels are randomly generated