Sometimes, we get really busy in life or just seem to forget the little details in our everyday routines. Additionally, it’s easy to get caught up in a project or a good TV show and forget about an important event, to take our pills or pay a bill. Thankfully, we have apps that can help us with any of these issues and then some. Check out our list of the best reminder apps for the iPhone and ensure that you will never forget to do or pay something again.
The best reminder apps for iPhone
24 Jul 2021, by  Christine Pamintuan
Beep Me, the reminder app for iPhone is the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive Reminder/ToDo app that you'll ever need! Need to set a reminder? The Reminders Beep Me app lets you do so quickly and easily. Once you start using Beep Me you just can't stop. The simplicity and ease of use are addictive!
- Set as many reminders as you need (up to 3 simultaneously in this basic version).
- Set reminders timer style: Remind me in 20 minutes.
- Set reminders clock style: Remind me at 2:30.
- Set the repeat interval: Day, Week, Month, Year, or custom intervals!
- When reminded either accept it or snooze it.
- Import events from your calendar.
This is a reminder app. It is used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive. Remember The Milk app is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget to buy milk or anything else again. Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro! Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock a lot of extra features. Some of the free basic features are the following:
- Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
- Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
- Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
- Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
- Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
Over 25 million people rely on Any.do to organize their life and get more done. "IT'S A MUST HAVE APP" on any device (NYTimes, WSJ, USA Today & Lifehacker). An all-in-one to do list, calendar, planner & reminders app. Free & Simple. SYNCS SEAMLESSLY between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet. Any.DO To-Do list app review
- GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time, when you reach a particular location or set recurring reminders so you never miss a thing.
- WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks to collaborate and get more done, with anyone.
- Widget with simple and powerful features to keep your to do list and calendar events always at hand.
- To easily create reminders there’s a voice entry function so you can just speak your mind and add it to your to do list
Do you have trouble remembering the birthdays of your loved ones? If yes, then here’s an app that will help you remember their birthdays and be the first to wish them a birthday greeting. Additionally, you will never again forget your spouse’s birthday and suffer the consequences. Keep track of birthdays for friends and family, send birthday message or gifts through the app, get reminders the day of or ahead of time and more. There are in-app purchases for subscription options. Happy B'day! - Birthday Reminder app review
- Never forget a birthday again
- Set reminders for birthdays
- Send messages and gifts through the app
- Easy to use, Clean interface and design
- In-app purchases for subscription options
This app has highly customizable alarm features like intermittent pop-up messages and a pretty persistent auto-reminder called the “Nag Me” function. In just a few taps, you can set up a reminder and ensure that you won’t forget something. Its combination of reminders and timers makes this app useful in a variety of ways. Create reminders for one time or throughout the day. Set up timers for up 999 hours, pause and resume timer, countdown and count up timers, queues and more. In-app purchase for extras.
Alarmed ~ Reminders + Timers app review
- Intermittent pop-up reminders
- Persistent auto-reminder (i.e. the “Nag Me” function)
- Can be used with Siri
- Highly customizable alarms
- Imports from iPhone’s built-in reminders
Are you forgetful when it comes to taking your pills? Some medications must be taken at certain times of the day and missing a dose can have serious consequences. Pill Reminder can help you to remember to take your meds. Create any kind of recurring reminders and track the number of pills you have left so you know when to call the pharmacy for more. The app even sends you a reminder to call for a refill! You can put in reminders for appointments, email reports to your healthcare provider, and it supports multiple users.
- Don’t ever forget to take your pills again
- Tracks the number of pills you have left
- Sends you reminders to refill your prescriptions
- Set reminders for doctor appointments
- Free with in-app purchase for full version
XReminder is a simple but powerful reminder app for iPhone you can use whenever you have something you need to remember. You can set it to remind you on a certain day, ask the app to remind you after a certain number of hours and/or minutes, ask it to remind you on a repeat basis, and more. Hit Snooze and it will remind you every minute. The user interface is intuitive: pull down to add a reminder, pull up to see Settings, and swipe reminders to edit or delete.
- Simple reminder app
- Remind you on a certain day
- Set repeat reminders
- Hit snooze
- One-time purchase
This free app delivers on its purpose. Set a countdown to just about anything that you would like a reminder for. You can set countdowns for numerous dates and monitor at the same time, sort them, select units to count back in, customize the countdown, select icons, set number of alerts and repeat periods, set push notifications, choose alert sound and so much more. It’s surprising the amount of control you get with this free app. From an easy-to-use interface to a wealth of features and functions, this app will meet all of your reminder or countdown needs. Reminder & Countdown free app review
- Set several dates to countdown from
- Customize each countdown entry
- Set reminders, alert sound and repeat period
- Enable push notifications, Choose icons
- Nice interface, cool graphics, Easy to use
Keep track of your bills and their due dates with this very useful app. The design of the app is clean and easy to use. Add the bills you want to manage and provide pertinent details like amount, category, due date, reoccurring, added notes and more. Set reminders for when it gets close to the due date. Use the preset categories or create your own. A passcode function will help to protect your information. There’s a calendar view of your bills, a history of bills, Cloud based backup, a search function and this app also makes it easy to send the information to your financial consultant if you have one. Bills Monitor app review
- Very easy to use
- Organizes other to-do posts into categories
- Sets up alarms for bill deadlines
- Know when you are supposed to pay your bills
- Ideal for your personal use
Build good habits and become more productive in your daily life with the help of this app. Plan your day by scheduling habits throughout and even repeat the habits if needed. Customize when and how frequent you want the habits. Build motivation by completing your habits and tasks. Increase your focus by concentrating on the current habit at hand. Set reminders for each habit so that you won’t forget. Additionally, this app also has some cool features like a progress calendar, stats, notes, a nice theme, passcode for privacy and more.
- Create new habits and be more productive
- Set habits for needed duration and frequency
- Focus on one habit at a time, Powerful reminders
- Track your progress, Monitor stats, Add notes
- Passcode protect your information for privacy
- In-app purchase for upgrades
This app targets those of us who are unable to successfully complete our to-do lists for whatever reason. In a few quick steps, you can create a reminder so that you can get any of these tasks done. Delay or reset your reminder, set a reminder to bug you at whatever frequency you need until you shut it off, or even send a reminder via your email. Add notes to a reminder, view history of reminders, custom categories, VoiceOver support, different languages, preset sounds to choose from and so much more. In-app purchases are available to gain more features and functions.
- Set reminders for any of your needs or tasks
- Customize each reminder including frequency and add notes
- View history of reminders, Use preset or custom categories and sounds
- VoiceOver support, Different languages
- In-app purchases for add-ons or Pro Version
This app is designed to help you reaffirm yourself and to create a more positive way to think throughout the day. Work on eliminating negative thoughts and replace them with positive ones. Create positive thinking patterns by sending positive reminders throughout the day. Encourage, affirm and rebuild a positive you. There are numerous daily intentions and you can set reminders throughout the day or view them when needed. Build your self-esteem, stop the self-destructive thought patterns and begin to enjoy the new you.
- Eliminate the negative thought patterns
- Set reminders for positive affirmations
- Create positive thought patterns
- Build your self-esteem, Build a new you
- Empower yourself with positive affirmations