Martial arts have been around for ages and it’s filled with techniques that take plenty of practice and determination to master. These apps are dedicated to providing users with instructions, motivation, and information regarding martial arts and mixed martial arts. They can be used by those new to the technique and those who are well-versed in it. Because of the variety they offer, you are bound to find one that meets all your needs and feeds your passion.
The best martial arts apps for the iPad
29 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is a martial arts iPad app.
5T martial arts app allows you to receive important notifications, view curriculum videos, view class schedules, sign up for special events and memberships, refer friends, and get all pertinent information right on your mobile device.
- Watch curriculum and practicing from home
- Sign up for memberships right from the app
- Order retail right from your fingertips
With this martial arts app for iPad you will receive important notifications, be able to view curriculum videos, view class schedules, sign up for special events and memberships, refer friends, and get all pertinent information right on your mobile device. The martial arts USA app is good for:
- For both adult and children
- Watching curriculum and practicing from home
- Ordering retail right from your fingertips
The Martial Arts App is a unique social experience designed specifically for Martial Artists & Enthusiasts. The features include social communication, thousands of industry related resources, access to industry leading experts and much more. What better way is there to improve your skills with this newly updated FREE app!
- New clubs feature where you can add your Martial Arts club to the app.
- See what the world’s professionals are saying about their art!
- Create posts with videos, photos and links.
- See what’s happening in your area, and never miss out!
Mixed Martial Arts events, fight night videos, photo galleries and latest news brought to your iPhone and iPad for Free! MMA unlimited helps you stay up-to-date with all MMA events, fight nights, images, news about your favorite fighters.Follow your favorite fighter, model, ring girl and share their latest tweets, blog posts, photo galleries and Facebook posts with your friends via Twitter, Facebook and emails.
- Unique social media app for MMA lovers.
- Share your successes with your training!
- Follow your MMA heroes.
- Never stop learning about your art!
If you are part of the U.S. Marine Corp then this is an excellent app to have available to you. The Marine Martial Arts app features a training manual that is filled with information for instructors, unit leaders, and individual marines. The manual looks at procedures for close combat, techniques, and proper tactics. The very meaning of close combat is a physical confrontation that takes place between at least two people. Marines may need to use unarmed or armed nonlethal and lethal fighting techniques depending on the situation. The app is divided into chapters that discuss such things as throws, hand-held weapons, ground fighting, strikes, and more. The app also features 15 fitness-related calculators. Marine Martial Arts app review
- The app is meant to be used by U.S. Marine Corp personnel
- It covers a variety of chapters regarding close combat, techniques, and proper tactics
- There are 15 fitness-related calculators also included in the app
Marine Martial Arts app review: learn the art of hand-to-hand combat used by the U.S. Marines 2021
Learning Karate has never been easier thanks to this tool. The Learn Karate: Beginner to Advanced Lessons app will take users all the way from the beginner stage straight through to advanced moves. The way the app works is that you need to learn three different routines called "Katas" and after you master them you'll move on to the next level. To earn your black belt you will need to master all three Katas in each program. The workouts take a look at conditioning, boxing strength, reaction drills, and the workouts are all flexible. Each of the exercises features a description, videos with a voiceover, and you will be able to track your progress in the app. Learn Karate app review
- Work your way through all of the programs to earn your black belt
- Each of the exercises features detailed descriptions including videos with voiceover
- You can track your progress from within the app
Learn Karate app review: lets you become a black belt at home