You don’t have to head out to the local bowling alley in order to enjoy a friendly game because thanks to this list of apps you can bowl whenever and wherever you like. This is a list of games that can be played by all ages and range from a traditional ones to those that have added brand-new, rather fun and cool elements that are only made possible through an app.
The best iPad apps for bowling games
30 Jul 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Realistic Bowling 3D is created for those who are keen on bowling. Play bowling in your device. This bowling app for iPad features real pin action by physics engine, customizable balls and pins, aim for a strike with a curved ball!
- Realistic pin action by physics engine
- Customizable balls and pins
- Easy operation just by flicking
- Curve balls can also be thrown
- 100 pin challenge mode
Download this 3D bowling app and play the best bowling game app in amazing realistic 3D graphics.
Challenge your friends to matches in up to 4 players pass-n-play mode or play against the AI player in the ultimate bowling game.
Real Bowling 3D is one of the most realistic and enjoyable bowling games available on mobile.
Swipe forward to throw the ball and double tap on the ball to select ball from 16 awesome bowling balls.
- 16 unique bowling balls.
- 4 Game Modes.
- Customize the alley by choosing the wood and background mask you like.
- Realistic Physics and Sound effects
- Stunning 3D graphics.
One of the cool features about this exciting bowling app is the ability to play with other users via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. There’s a cosmic theme here that adds a little uniqueness to the app. Touch and drag to roll the ball, standard bowling rules, play by yourself if you don’t like multiplayer mode, select different colored bowling balls, choose how heavy of a ball that you want to use, cool music and more. There are in-app purchases for coins to expedite the gameplay experience.
- Play alone or against others via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Cosmic theme, Neon lights, Cool music
- Choose between color and weight
- Touch and drag to throw the ball
- In-app purchases for coins
Strike! has a realistic feel to the game with enjoyable graphics. Smooth gameplay and intuitive controls makes this app a hit. Play against other via Game Center, choose from three different mini-games within the app, upgrade your ball with over 35 different designs, game progress and sync on other iDevices, leaderboards, achievements, challenges, authentic gameplay and more. There are in-app purchases for various gaming packs, to remove ads and a mini game.
- Realistic gameplay and an authentic experience
- Plays against others via Game Center, Leaderboards too
- Sync across iDevices, 3 different mini-games
- Upgrade to one of 35 different ball designs
- In-app purchases for packs, ad removal and mini-game
Galaxy Bowling makes bowling on the iPad fun and engaging. It has some stunning graphics unlike other bowling games on the iOS. The touch gestures are very responsive and the game has different modes like 100 pin challenge, iron pin and spares. There’s also different variations, reflective lanes, unlock themed bowling balls, earn achievements and more. There are in-app purchases for various features and themes. This bowling app is a “Strike” and one that you will definitely enjoy.
- Stunning 3D graphics, Smooth touch controls
- Various challenges within the game
- Different variations of bowling
- Earn achievements, Unlock themed bowling balls
- In-app purchases
How would you like to prove just how much of an all-star bowler you truly are? You can do just that in the Bowling King app that gives you the ability to enjoy a one-on-one multi-player match in real-time. The app supports Game Center so you can work to climb the worldwide leaderboard. Now, if you'd rather, you can certainly play in single-player mode too, which is great for practicing your skills. The trickshot mode is not to be missed as this one is filled with quirky and fun shots that will have you looking at bowling in a whole other light. Additional features include click-n-flick gameplay, the ability to win chips so you can make your way up through the grades, more than 150 achievements, mini-games, and different bowling balls and locations. Bowling King app review
- There are plenty of options to keep you busy
- There are more than 150 achievements and the app supports Game Center and the worldwide leaderboards
- The app uses click-n-flick gameplay
- You can play in single-player mode or the one-on-one multi-player mode in real time
Bowling King app review: worldwide bowling app domination 2021
It's time to head out to the local bowling alley and have a little fun except in this case that alley just so happens to be found in the Lets Bowl 2 app. Your goal is to get the absolute highest score possible in 10 frames, just like in the real game. The game is brought to life thanks to the 3D graphics and it's ideal for all ages. There are a few ways to enjoy this game: you can either play with up to four players in the pass-and-play mode on one device, or you can play online with up to four players. Just to add a little spice to the game there are 29 different balls, seven different alleys, and there's even a ProShop that you can go shopping in. The app supports Game Center, Achievements, and the Leaderboards. Lets Bowl 2: Free Multiplayer Bowling app review
- Choose from seven different alleys and 29 different balls
- There are a couple of modes of play
- The graphics are highly realistic and in 3D
- There is a ProShop
- The app supports Game Center, Achievements, and the Leaderboards
Lets Bowl 2: Free Multiplayer Bowling app review: strike or a spare, the challenge is there 2021
Check out the app where the action never stops and you'll find it to be entertaining and challenging all at the same time. The Action Bowling 2 app gives players a chance to get into the addictive gameplay that uses physics that feel real. The app allows for players to take part in head-on-head action in real-time thanks to Game Center, you can play on your own in single-mode, or you can play with up to three others with the pass-and-play mode. This game features 10-pin bowling where you can try your best to rack up the spares, strikes, and even a few Turkeys along the way. Action Bowling 2 app review
- The app offers realistic gameplay and classic 10-pin action
- There are a few modes of play including single- and multiplayer mode
- The app supports Game Center
- The controls are smooth and intuitive making gameplay enjoyable
Action Bowling 2 app review: realistic bowling simulator with multiplayer support 2021
In order to get that true sense of actually playing a game of bowling you need to find an app that offers great graphics, realistic gameplay, and options that make it exciting. The My Bowling 3D app attempts to check off all of the boxes and then some. This one allows for a few modes of play whether you want to play on your own or against other players. There are arcade games and quick-play games for when you've just got a few moments to spare. Choose from five different bowling environments, work your way up through the ranking system, enjoy the smooth and responsive controls, choose from over 20 balls, and there are even five different levels of difficulty.
- Play in single-player mode or against other players
- Take part in a Quick Play game or an Arcade game
- The app supports Game Center
- There are different balls and environments to play in
- There are five different levels of difficulty
Do you think you've got what it takes to rise up through the ranks and become a professional bowler? Here's your chance to prove it with the PBA® Bowling Challenge app. When you first start this game you'll be in the rather lackluster local alley but the better you do, the more things start to change. The app supports online multi-player action that takes part in real-time and it supports Game Center for that added challenge. There are upgrades available, use specialty balls, take part in tournaments, and there are bonus challenges. PBA® Bowling Challenge app review
- Work your way up the ranks in this game
- There are tournaments to take part in
- There are upgrades available and specialty balls to use
- You can play against your friends in real-time
- The app supports Game Center
- There are bonus challenges
- There are more than 30 bowling balls to use and each one has its own stats
PBA® Bowling Challenge app review: rollin' like a pro 2021
Bowling just isn't the same unless it's got slick 3D graphics, fun sounds, and gameplay that feels realistic. Those are all the areas where the Bowling Paradise FREE app excels. Now what's really fun about this particular app are the crazy locations you get to play in as none are typical nor expected. Enjoy a peaceful game of bowling on the beach, or how about in a quiet campsite at night, or perhaps in space where the ball actually flies in the air?The game feels completely different. The game controls are simple and smooth, you've got the ability to spin the ball when you throw it, and you can even choose from various balls and pins. Bowling Paradise app review
- Enjoy a game of bowling in a variety of unlikely locations
- Add spin to the ball when you throw it
- Choose between a variety of balls and pins
- The game controls are smooth and intuitive
- The app supports Game Center
Bowling Paradise app review