Keeping track of your various passwords can feel like a job all in itself. It seems that everything requires a password nowadays so here’s a simple way to stay organized while managing and keeping your passwords safe from others. The following is a list of apps dedicated to providing users with the tools they need to manage their passwords in a user-friendly and secure manner. They offer a variety of features that you can check out.
The best iPad apps for password managers
29 May 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The KeePass Touch app for iPad provides a secure password storage / manager on your device that's compatible with any KeePass Application on any device: PC, Tablet or phone. So, with the Password manager app for iPad, you can get to all your passwords anywhere. Just remember your one Master Password and all your other passwords are safe & secure and you don't need to know any of them.
By using the most recent encryption standards your data and passwords are always secure.
- Dropbox with AutoSync
- Import from CloudServices like GoogleDrive, OneDrive etc.
- Import via Files App
- Sync via WiFi Built in
- Sync to / from FTP Server
- Unlock KeePass Touch with FaceID & TouchID
LastPass is a password manager that securely stores your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. As you visit apps and sites, LastPass autofills your login credentials. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
- Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your vault.
- Autofill usernames and passwords seamlessly in Safari and other mobile browsers.
- Anything you save on one device is instantly available on all other devices.
- Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
- Log in with your fingerprint.
- Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
- Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
If you are looking for a solid password manager, so that you don’t have to remember them all, then check out Stashword. This military grade encrypted app will protect your passwords, personal information and personal files unlike any other app you have used before. Generate passwords, view the strength of your passwords, use your fingerprint to access the app and more. Inside the vault is a digital wallet for credit cards and bank account passwords, categorize your other passwords, use tags, scan and store documents, automatically logs you into websites and more. There are subscription options to access the full features of this awesome app.
- A highly encrypted password manager and vault app
- Store all of your online and offline passwords, Password generator
- Automatically logs you into the websites of stored passwords
- Access app with fingerprint, Digital wallet for credit cards
- Subscription options for full access to this powerful app
There's no safer way to keep your passwords safe than with the Keeper® Password Manager & Digital Vault app. This one is made for anyone who has ever forgotten a password, which is likely the majority of people. Store your passwords, your credit card numbers, logins, bank account information, and plenty more. Everything is kept safe and secure with the 256-bit AES, PBKDF2. The app gives you a way to keep your information organized too, thanks to the file manager. This is where you can store information such as files, videos, photos, and more. The app also features an auto-fill feature, which can make your life a whole lot easier.
- Information is secure with 256-bit AES, PBKDF2
- Store passwords, credit card numbers, logins, and bank account information
- There is file storage and you can manage the files
- Store videos, files/documents, and photos
- There is an auto-fill feature
Imagine being able to lock away all your important information so prying eyes can never see it, yet at the same time have it remain easily accessible to you. The 1Password app is built to give users a way to store notes, identities, credit cards, logins, passwords, and more. What's great is that the app not only stores your information but then logs you in after one tap. This takes all the hassle off of your plate and the stress of having to remember your passwords. Access is fast and smooth and there is a search tool to help you out. The Password Generator tool can generate secure and unique passwords for you that you can turn around and use.
- Access passwords quickly
- Information is kept secure and safe
- There is a built-in password generator tool
- The app fills in passwords for you
Jotting your passwords down on random pieces of paper is a great way to get the information stolen, but what are your other options? You could instead store all your passwords and personal information in the Dashlane Password Manager & Secure Digital Wallet app. This one uses AES 256-bit encryption and Touch ID to ensure no one but you gets into the app. The app has an auto-fill feature that can be used in checkouts and for web forms, there is a password manager to organize all your information, and it has a number of security features should you lose your device.
- Store passwords, logins, credit card numbers, and more
- Uses 256-bit encryption
- Make use of the password manager to stay organized
- Use Touch ID plus a password to get in
- There are security measures should you lose your device
How many photos do you have stored on your device that would break your heart if they were accidentally deleted? The Private Photo Vault app gives you a way to keep photos and videos secure but also private so that only you can access and view them. The app features password protection that you have to enter in order to launch the app. Additionally, you can set a password on individual photo albums. Manage and view your albums with ease or browse the web privately. The app provides users with break-in reports should anyone try to get in.
- Keep photos and videos private
- Need a password to get into app
- Put a password on photo albums
- The app provides break-in reports
- Manage albums with ease
Now you can travel around with your own digital safe that keeps all kinds of content safe and private. The SecureSafe app is a great place to store your contracts, videos, images, files/documents, PINs, banking access codes, passwords, and credit card numbers. So how exactly does your information stay safe and secure? Through the AES 256-bit encryption. What's incredible is that each password is encrypted rather than just the full app. This gives users that extra level of security. The app allows you to store up to 50 passwords for free as well as files that total up to 10MB.
- Store up to 50 passwords
- Store files up to 10MB in size
- Uses 256-bit encryption
- Acts as a digital safe
- Store contracts, videos, images, files/documents, PINs, banking access codes, passwords, and credit card numbers
Locking away information, pictures, videos, and more is completely possible with the Lock Photo+Video Vault Keep Safe app. Thanks to this app those videos, photos, voice recordings, documents, text messages, notes, and more can stay safe and secure. Set up folders to store your content, name the folders and move them, and you can add a password to each folder. The app even allows you to share folders through MMS, email, Twitter, Facebook, and you can export them. There are all kinds of advanced tools here to make the app more user-friendly and even more effective at storing your content.
- Store videos, photos, voice recordings, documents, text messages, and notes
- Set up folders
- Delete, rename, create, and move folders
- Set a password on each folder
- Share content by exporting it, email, MMS, Twitter, and Facebook
Instead of just a place to store your passwords and login information how about a tool that can also fill in forms for you? The RoboForm app can offer you both of these features. Keep your passwords safe and secure and then let the app fill in forms automatically or with the matching passcards tool. You can search for your logins, there is a manual or auto log off feature, and yes, there is an auto-save tool. At any time you can view and then edit your safe notes, identities, and logins. As an added bonus this one syncs across all your devices so you always have the content available to you. The user interface is simple and modern and easy to navigate.
- Modern and clean user interface
- View and edit your safe notes, identities, and logins
- Keep passwords safe
- Fill in forms with one tap
- Manual or auto log-off feature
Carrying your own personal database of passwords and logins is safe, secure, and handy thanks to the eWallet app. With this app you can store your bank account numbers, credit cards, and passwords. Everything is kept secure with the 256-bit military-grade AES encryption. There is a password generator too that can help you come up with the perfect password, you can sync your data with all your devices, there is Touch ID support, an auto-locking feature, and you can even personalize how the app looks. The app has an AutoPass tool that makes it possible to enter in your passwords automatically when browsing online.
- Store bank account numbers, credit cards, and passwords
- Features 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
- Password generator tool
- AutoPass tool fills in passwords online
- Touch ID support
- Auto-locking feature
- Personalize the look