We’ve come across a list of games that are sure to keep you on your toes as these ones are aimed at testing your reaction speed and accuracy. You’ll find there are a wide variety of offerings here that are great for all ages. Just be prepared for how challenging and crazy addictive these ones are. The list includes games with all different themes, goals, and special features.
The best iPad apps for reaction games
23 Jul 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Develop your reaction skills with the Corner Hit app for iPad. With this cool game app for iPad you play as a monitor of your choosing and you are trying to get the most corner hits with the dvd logo as possible. You can switch the display of the DVD logo if you like. In this reaction game for iPad, you can also change the monitor you are using and pause to continue playing from the point where you stopped. Share the game on your social media if you like it.
- Develop your reaction skills while having fun
- Get the most corner hits with the dvd logo as possible
- Toggle showing the dvd logo if you want
- Share the game on your social media
- Up to six people can play the game simultaneously
"Pop The Ice" app, a reaction game for iPad is a truly fun and exciting ice cube popping game. The goal of this game is to hit the table hard and pop the ice cube up to the top. You need to use different glasses to catch the ice cube on different floors; these tricky glasses might slide, vanish or explode anytime. Whenever you beat the bosses and reach the top floor, you'll receive new cocktails as gifts! Be careful, if you drop the ice cube, you fail the mission!
- Clean, minimalist graphics and simple control
- Hit the table hard to pop the ice cube
- Enhance your reaction skills
- Collect various kinds of fantastic cocktails
- 90 challenging levels
Wall Kickers is the vertical platformer done with a good deal of intelligence. You are playing as some sort of character climbing some sort of structure. To start off with, Wall Kickers feels like a game you've played plenty of times before. But it doesn't take long to open up and show itself off, which is when you're going to start really enjoying yourself.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Cheap In-app purchases
- Jump from wall to wall
- Nice and refreshing design
It doesn't get much easier to understand than the Piano Tiles (Don't Tap The White Tile) app. In this app all you have to do is watch where you're stepping (tapping) and don't step on the white tiles. That's it, that's the only rule. It's not as easy as you may think though because this game moves faster and faster, providing you with a challenge that increases by the minute. There are over 35 game modes to have fun with and while you play you'll be listening piano music in the background. Adjust the themes and colors, set your own playlist, and there is social network sharing, giving you a chance to be competitive with your friends.
- Simple rules
- Smooth and responsive gameplay
- More than 35 game modes
- Social network sharing
- Increases in difficulty
- Customize the look of the game
If you're ready to take on a real challenge then you're ready for the Hardest Game Ever 2 HD app. This is the sequel to the Hardest Game Ever app and here you're getting all the same great gameplay that pushes your reaction time to its limits. There are four different challenge levels and 24 stages to work through. The game controls are simple as there are only three buttons you need to use. Share your score through Facebook to prove who reigns supreme. The gameplay itself uses a variety of mini-games and each of them will test your reaction speeds in fun and unique ways.
Hardest Game Ever 2 HD app review
- Four challenge levels
- 24 stages to work through
- Share scores on Facebook
- Work through mini-games
- Each game will test your reaction speed
- The games all feature fun and lively graphics
If you're a fan of the app Toughest Game Ever 2 then you'll want to check out the 30-in-1 Toughest Game Ever 2 app. This one features 30 different stages of challenges that are sure to test your wits and your speed, of course. Each of the levels is made up of a mini-game and all are unique. You need to complete the current stage/level you’re on before you unlock the next one. You'll be able to play all of the games with just three buttons, keeping this one smooth and simple. As a fun bonus you get to customize your character.
Toughest Game Ever 2 app review
- Fun graphics and engaging sounds
- User-friendly controls with just three buttons
- Customize your character
- There are 30 levels/stages
- The stages all feature unique mini-games
- Mini games test your wits and speed
In the Dumb Ways to Die app you are responsible for the fate of all kinds of adorable characters. The game is spread out over 18 mini-games and during these games your goal is to unlock/collect each of the characters. The mini-games each feature hilarious tasks for you to complete and all use basic and simple controls. Of course each of these mini-games will save the life of the character. The app supports the Game Center and the Leaderboard and if you manage to get a high enough score you can unlock a fun music video.
- There are 18 mini-games
- Each mini-game will require you to save the life of a character
- Collect all the characters
- The app supports Game Center and Leaderboards
- Unlock the fun music video
It's time for the sequel to the super addictive and fun game! Here's your chance to download the Dumb Ways to Die 2: The Games app. This one features 28 different characters that you will need to save through all the mini-games. Remember you’re trying to keep these guys alive, which can get pretty tricky because they don’t exactly think through their actions. The game controls are user-friendly and smooth so you get to focus on the adorable characters, fun animations, and great sounds. Although this one is easy to play it's recommended for kids 12 and over due to the content.
- User-friendly game controls
- Fun graphics and sound effects
- Clear the levels and unlock the characters
- There are 28 different characters
- The mini games are all unique and each one is challenging
There's nothing quite as fun as testing your reaction speed and the Are You Quick Enough? app makes that happen. This one has more than three million players who are discovering just how addictive it is. This one will require you to have quick fingers as you are racing against the clock. There are all kinds of mini-games here and you're working to get the best score possible. What's fun is that all your performances are tracked so you can take a look at your statistics any time. There are 44 challenges here and each one has its own theme. If you find yourself to be especially good at this game you can try the extra hard challenges.
Are you Quick Enough? - The Ultimate Reaction Test app review
- There are 44 challenges and four bonus ones to unlock
- Each challenge is unique and has its own theme
- Race against the clock
Here's a game that will test not only your reaction speed but also your wits as you try to control two vessels at the same time. The Duet Game app will have you keeping these two vessels in sync at all times which means you can't get flustered and you need to stay focused. There are nine different chapters here for you to work your way through. This is a universal app so you can play it on all your devices and the app supports Game Center. Climb the Leaderboards and work at unlocking the more than 25 achievements there are.
- Control two vessels and keep them in sync
- Requires speed, focus, and wits
- This is a universal app
- There are more than 25 achievements to unlock
- The app supports Game Center
- There are nine different chapters of gameplay
If you're looking for something outside of the box with its own unique look and feel then the Doodle Jump app may be able to impress you. In this game your job is to help out Doodle the Doodler by using your device's tilt control. You will be guiding him to safety past the obstacles and picking up items along the way. There are 11 different worlds to explore in the game and there are even three secret Easter eggs to reveal. The app supports Game Center, Achievements, and Leaderboards and you can always post your score to Twitter and Facebook.
- Fun and lively graphics and characters
- Supports Game Center, Achievements, and Leaderboards
- There are 11 different worlds
- Use your device’s tilt controls to guide your character
- Get past the obstacles and pick up the helpful items
Everyone's favorite hedgehog is back in the Sonic Dash app. It's time to answer the question of how fast this little guy can run and you're about to find out. The app has a number of 3D environments to explore and because this one offers endless running action there is no end to the fun. Of course it's not going to be an easy trek because there are obstacles to avoid and enemies who stand in your way. The power-ups available can certainly help you with your challenge. All of Sonic's friends are here as well: Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles.
- This is an endless runner style game
- Run across a variety of 3D environments
- There are power-ups available
- Avoid the obstacles and defeat the enemies
- All of Sonic’s friends are here
- Compare scores through Facebook