Being a business owner is challenging enough, never mind if you have a website that depends on customer traffic. The following list of apps can provide website owners and Internet marketers with all kinds useful tools that are able to generate reports, statistics, graphs, and more to help you identify the areas your site is doing well and the areas that could use some improvements. They are all user-friendly so there is no need to have any sort of professional SEO or AdWords knowledge.
The best iPad apps for SEO
2 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The SE Ranking app for iPad gathers and analyzes essential business and web data to develop the best marketing strategy for you. This app for SEO will help you enhance your site to the point of perfection — until it’s free of errors and critical issues. Through the power of the app, you can follow a clear and comprehensive marketing plan made up of global best practices and suggestions to perform a number of online promotional activities. With the SE Ranking mobile app, optimizing your website for search engines won’t seem to be that difficult of a job.
- All pages, errors are marked in real-time depending on urgency
- A live update on your keyword rankings
- A step-by-step guide based on SEO and digital marketing best practices
- A suggested list of popular online directories and catalogs where you can potentially get listed
- Purchase a subscription and unlock all of the features available in the app: Website Audit, Marketing Plan, Business Listing, and Rankings
Analytics Pro 3, the SEO app for iPad provides the most comprehensive visualisation and reporting for Google Analytics™ on iPhone and iPad. This analytics app for iPad features:
- Six beautiful Dashboards present your Analytics data simply and with great clarity
- Over 100 Standard Reports available.
- Analytics Pro 3 uses the latest Analytics API v4 for the most advanced features of Google Analytics™, such as Pivot Tables and Heat Maps to deliver game-changing analysis
- Create your own custom reports using 9 optimised templates for different types of analysis
- Analytics Pro 3 has powerful tools that make it easier to filter reports and dashboards, and drill down into your data
You're probably familiar with an audit where your finances are concerned but what about an SEO audit? The iSEO - SEO Audit Tool app is able to gather all kinds of information regarding your website's SEO stats. This information is then shown to you in a way that is easy to read and understand. View such statistics as Alexa Rank/backlinks/average load time, Google page rank/indexed pages/backlinks, link popularity, social mentions, Google+ share counts, Twitter mentions, and more. The app also keeps a history of your stats so you can come back and view it at any time.
- Provides website owners with a snapshot of their SEO stats
- View all kinds of information such as the website’s Google page rank/indexed pages/backlinks, and plenty more
- View social media mentions
- The app keeps track of the history of your stats
The Fat Rank app is a free lightweight rank checker app for SEO's. Simply enter your domain and keywords and Fat Rank will quickly report on rankings. This extension will use your Google local search settings and will include local listings as a rank position. Beautifully simple, usable and practical tool designed for SEO's by SEO's.
- Unimited keywords and domains
- Graph feature to rankings over time
- CSV and PDF reporting to your email address
- Simple and user friendly interface
Get Higher Search Engine Rankings with the help of the improved SEO Tools App with multiple SEO Tools (on-page and off-page) and White-Label Branded SEO Reports for your Clients. Check your rankings and Page speed Insights with the SEO Pro app. It's time for you to be number one.
- On-Page SEO Check
- Backlink Spy Checker
- Keyword Tool
- SERP checker
It can be hard to get your website noticed especially if you don't know where you're going wrong or right. The SEO Edge app makes it possible to easily monitor the search engine ranking of your website for any keyword you want. You can get country-specific results and all results are straight from Google search. The app will show you the top 100 results and is able to sort all the keywords alphabetically or by ranking. The ranking changes are obvious thanks to the color coding. You can export content by graphs and your information can be backed up and restored by iTunes File Sharing.
- Start monitoring your website’s search engine ranking
- Get country specific results
- Monitor any keyword(s) you want
- The app provides user-friendly tools
- Backup and restore content by iTunes File Sharing