If you love a good farm building style game then this list of apps is tailor-made with you in mind. Here’s a selection of some of the most popular apps in this genre that are filled with fun features, tools, amazing graphics, and game controls that are smooth and simple. These ones are challenging and addictive of course but they also pack in a whole bunch of fun.
The best iPhone apps for farm games
16 Apr 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Rancid the Racoon is trying to spoil the precious Farm Lands, stealing as many Cropsies as he can along the way. Will you join forces with the Farm Heroes and help to collect the Cropsies and save the day? Play through hundreds of levels of switching and matching farming fun to find out!
- Take on this fantastic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!
- Rechargable boosters, special power ups and Farm Club animals to help you win those challenging levels
- Easy to play but challenging to master - we know you will love it!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
Autumn season is upon us and bring new vegetables and fruits to farmers.io! Mushrooms, Vineyard, Cauliflower…Enter the field, harvest as much as you can, and steal resources from others farmers in this unique SNAKE FARMING GAME. Collect and unlock new resources and levels to become the best Farmer in town!
- Updated graphics, with more vegetables than ever!
- NEW LEVELS!
- Start conflicts with angry farmers!
- Discover the new season with the autumn levels and reach the 100% on each new fields
This app marks the return of The Cropsies, and the story continues as Rancid Raccoon is winning all the Country Shows with his suspiciously-grown crops. The Farm Heroes need help to grow the biggest Super Cropsies so they can beat Rancid. Four crops in a row will result in Super Cropsies. This game, due to many more additional variables, remains a pleasure to play as it keeps the challenge level high, and the game interesting. You can also challenge your friends via Facebook.
- Grow the biggest Super Cropsies
- Adorable storyline and characters
- Make super cropsies with 4 in a row
- Challenging farming fun
- Facebook integration to invite friends
If you've wondered what it would be like to be a farmer and just how much hard work is required, then you'll want to check out the FarmVille 2: Country Escape app. It's off to the country in this app as you work to collect all kinds of rare goods. You will also need to make your own baked goods recipes. Juggle the life of a farmer as you customize your farm while planting and harvesting a wide selection of vegetables and fruit. Take your chances on the Prize Wheel each day to win rewards, chat with other players around the world, fish with other farmers, and so much more.
- There seems to be a never-ending amount of activities
- Customize your farm
- Grow and tend to your crops
- Take your chances with the prize wheel
- Create delicious recipes from your crops
Township is a wonderful blend of city building and farming. It’s the best of both urban and rural development. You do need an Internet connection to play. Create your town by choosing different buildings, what crops to grow and more. You can use famous landmarks to place in your town, build factories to process your crops, fill orders for other townspeople, and more. Sign in with your Facebook and see if your friends are playing or make new friends in the game. The graphics are colorful and charming. The gaming experience is immersive and addictive. Although the game is free, there are some in-app purchases.
- Create your own town with both city and farming features
- Choose different crops to grow, Process at factories
- Make new friends in the game, Sign up with Facebook
- Build a zoo, Add famous landmarks
- Free to download, but has in-app purchases for various items
Top Farm provides players with the opportunity to build their own farming oasis away from the hustle and bustle of life. Become one with nature, crops and farm life. Enjoy an honest day’s work and build the farm you have always dreamed of. The app features crops that you can grow and harvest, complete your farming tasks with various tools and transportation, meet a cast of characters, invite your friends over or visit their farms, power your machines and expand your farm. This app allows Facebook sign-in and it also has in-app purchases.
- Build, grow and expand your farm
- Invite friends over or visit their farm
- Sign in with Facebook
- Power up machines, meet other characters
- In-app purchases
Most people have heard of the wildly popular Hay Day app and here's your chance to give it a try and see what all the fuss is about. This one gives players a chance to grow and then customize their very own farm. You need to get to know your land, grow and then look after all your crops, and even trade your goods with friends and neighbors. There will be steamboats and trucks coming in that need orders filled, there are repairs to be made on your farm, and plenty of items to purchase. As you build up your farm and town you can start welcoming curious visitors.
- Build your own farm
- Customize your farm
- Choose your crops, plant them, and look after them
- Fill orders for steamboats and trucks
- Trade your goods with your friends and neighbors
Hay Day for iPad app review
“Make Hay, Not War” is a hilarious tagline for this app and definitely caught our attention. If you love farming then start building your farm today. Harvest crops, plant new seeds, automate your farm’s growing, simple control gestures, control the weather so you can improve your farm, hire friends to help run your farm, strategies for investing into your farm and so much more. This app is a fun farming simulator and something that anyone looking for an app in this niche will truly enjoy. There are in-app purchases to speed up or improve your farming experience.
- Simple controls, Relaxing environment
- Control the weather, Hire friends to work your farm
- Strategize for investing into your farm
- Endless growing of crops, Unique harvesting of crops
- In-app purchases
It's time to take over the family farm and make sure that all aspects of the farm are looked after. The Family Farm Seaside app provides you with more than 200 products that you can plant, harvest, and then process. You'll need to be sure you're able to fill your daily product orders and there are over 100 achievements that you can work on completing. To keep the game challenging there are always new missions being added. The game controls are smooth and simple, players love the fun graphics, and the sound effects take things over the top. Another great bonus is the fact it can be played by all ages.
- Great fun for all ages
- Enjoy fabulous graphics and sound effects
- The game controls are smooth and simple
- There are more than 200 products to plant then harvest
- Fill daily orders
Family Farm Seaside app review: become a successful farmer who runs the family farm 2021
It's time to build and run your very own farm in the Farm Story™ app. Just as a real farmer would do you'll be raising a selection of animals, growing all kinds of flowers and crops, and of course you can customize the farm with a variety of decorations. There are more than 150 different types of vegetables, fruits, and flowers to plan giving you tons of variety. Place buildings around your farm, fence it in, and giving it a beautiful look by planting trees. There are updates all the time and you can check out how your friends' farms are doing. Share pictures on Facebook that show off all your hard work as a farmer.
- There are more than 150 different flowers, vegetables, and fruit to plan
- Place buildings on your farm
- Put up fences
- Plant tress
- Share pictures of your farm on Facebook
- Check out a friend’s farm
Farm Story™ app review: offering a stylish farming game for iOS devices
This is more than just a farming game, this simulator is for those wanting a career in agriculture. Control your farm and fields to accomplish your harvesting and farming goals. There are farming machines to control and they are authentic looking. Highly detailed 3D graphics make this simulator even more immersive. There’s a cool local multiplayer function that allows you to play with friends. You can plant various crops to sell in the market, tend to your farm animals, buy and sell grass or chaff, and hire assistants. If you choose to do so, there are in-app purchases that provide machines and coins.
- An agricultural based simulator
- Authentic looking farm machines
- Highly detailed 3D graphics
- Local multiplayer function, Hire assistants
- Plant and grow crops, Buy and tend to livestock
- In-app purchases for machines and coins