If you feel that your mobile device just hasn’t been performing as it should lately then it may be time to get a better look at it. The following apps are dedicated to system optimization and this is made possible to monitoring, scanning, and analyzing how your device is currently running and operating. Many of them are able to detect problems that you may not have been aware were even happening.
The best iPad apps for system optimization-2021
5 Mar 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Performance Test Mobile is a good system optimization app for iPad. PassMark Software, the leader in PC benchmarks, now brings you benchmarks for mobile devices. Fast, easy to use, mobile device speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest™ Mobile allows you to objectively benchmark a mobile device using a variety of different speed tests. With this performance test app for iPad you can check how your device works.
- Find out if your device is performing at its best.
- View past results online at http://www.iphonebenchmark.net.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
- Seventeen standard benchmark tests are available in five test suites!
The PhoneScan - CPU speed test app allows you to test the speed of your phone's processor and keeps a log of the results. You can now see exactly how faster your new phone is, or how faster the latest ios release is on the same phone. PhoneScan allows you to test this by running the test to see exactly how fast (or slow) your phone is.
- You can compare it to previous tests and decide for yourself
- Run PhoneScan on the old and new phones and you will see exactly how faster the new phone is
- You can delete individual test results or delete the entire results
- You can test the speed of your phone on all the latest iOS versions
SYSTEM UTIL Dashboard monitors memory use, network connection status, data use, cpu use, available disk space. With its simple graphs all information is super easy to understand. It also maintains battery charge. Internet speed test feature is at your disposal for accurate speedtest of your network. The app provides various information on device and operating systems.
- Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
- Real time Wired, Active, Inactive, Free memory visual status displays
- Visual displays of CPU use by system and user
- Displays of cellular data network & Wi-Fi network statuses
Designed to help you save storage by cleaning up your phone, this app's main feature is its ability to detect and delete duplicates of photos as well as contacts. It will also remove any spam invitations that are sitting in your calendar and taking up space. It searches devices that are connected over the wireless LAN and removes unknown devices. It will display your disk storage usage as well as system information simply and accurately.
- Detect and delete duplicate photos and contacts
- Removes spam invitations from your calendar
- Search devices connected to a wireless LAN
- Displays disk storage usage
- Displays system information in a simple and accurate way
How can you ensure that your mobile device is living up to its maximum potential? The System Status app is able to shed all kinds of life on how your device is performing allowing you to make little tweaks here and there and get even more from your device. This one monitors a number of aspects of your device and then helps you to optimize it. Some of functions you'll be able to monitor include your WiFi and 3G connection, your battery charge/level, your real-time memory usage monitoring, details on your CPU usage again in real-time, disk capacity monitoring, and so much more. System Status app review
Monitor a number of different aspects of your device
- Take this information and optimize your device’s performance
- View your details as plotted on a graph
- Get real-time updates
- The app is user-friendly
Here's a chance to get the inside look at how your device is performing with the Speed Test SpeedSmart WiFi & Mobile Network Speedtest app. This one is able to take a look at your network connection and test the speed. This one offers real-time testing of your uploads, downloads, and Ping and the test is done in under 30 seconds. The app uses more than 100 speed test servers that are found all over the world in order to get your quick and accurate results. You can view past speed tests, share your results by email, Facebook, or Twitter, and even see a results map that gives you an idea of how your neighborhood is performing. Speedtest X HD for iPad app review
- Conduct speed tests in under 30 seconds
- View a speed test map that shines light on your whole neighborhood
- Share your results
- View past results
Instead of making assumptions about your device, why not get detailed and accurate information about how it is performing with the System Status Lite app? This one is used for monitoring your device's performance so you can use the information and maximize your device's potential. Use this one to monitor and analyze the operating system, CPU monitoring, battery monitoring, cell and network monitoring, and disk monitoring. Get real-time updates and you can copy and paste the information. The app can be used in landscape and portrait mode making this one versatile and user-friendly in every sense.
- The app is user-friendly
- Use in portrait or landscape mode
- Get real-time updates about the performance of your device
- Monitor all kinds of information
- Use the information to maximize the potential of your device
- Copy and paste the information
Zen Battery by NO2 is the penultimate battery application for your iPad. This app doesn’t just give you accurate information about your battery life, it’s also a neat little toy that takes advantage of your iPad’s motion sensors. You’ll see your battery displayed as full of a virtual liquid. As your battery depletes, the volume of the liquid decreases. As you tilt the screen you can watch it slosh around inside the battery cell. The app features a breakdown showing you how much battery is available to support various uses of your iPad, such as 3G, music, WiFi, and movies. You can even select from available colors so your battery cell reflects your unique personality.
- Battery life application
- See virtual battery cell
- Shows how much power is available for various functions
- Choose your favorite color
- Free battery optimizer for iPad
SnapStats is your at a glance source for all of your iPad device statistics. Check out your battery life, gpu, network data usage, cpu, and more. The app utilizes the Today widget view so you can keep up to speed with everything that is going on inside your device, without a lot of effort. Features include information on a nearly endless number of data points, such as your boot time, RAM/memory, disk usage, system model and more. All of this essential information appears on your phone screen, even when locked, and is displayed in an elegant and detailed graph.
- Get all your device info at a glance
- Utilizes today widget view
- Numerous statistics displayed
- See remaining battery life and more
- Free device stats app for iPad
Check out Clean Battery by NO2 for a fantastic, no-frills battery application for your iPad. When you’re out and about you need to conserve your battery appropriately, and you want to strike a balance between using your device and saving your power. Clean Battery will give you all the information necessary to know how much and what type of use you can afford while ensuring that your battery retains enough power to keep it available to you throughout your day, or until you have access to a power supply. One glance tells users how many hours of power are available for various types of use, such as talk, music, and web browsing.
- Battery app
- Conserve your battery
- Know how many hours are left for different use
- At a glance information
- Free system optimizer app for iPad
System Status is an incredible system optimization app. Keep track of your iPad’s resources with detailed graphic representations or stacked line display. Users can access any desired systems information, from battery work time and memory statistics, to disk details and net connections. The app will let you know where your iPad is in terms of wifi data usage or cellular data usage. Get real time information about your memory utilization, background activity, CPU and disk usage monitoring. The display is easy to read, and user friendly, so you don’t need to be a techie to get the most out of your iPad. System Status app review
- Provides data about iPad system resources
- Graphic or stacked line display
- Keep track of data usage
- User friendly
- Battery power indicator
System Status Lite is the system optimization app for iPad users who just want the facts that they need, when they need them fast. Get data on the basic parameters of your iPad, in a smooth and elegant interface. Features include battery monitoring, disk monitoring, operating system information, CPU monitoring, cellular network monitoring and more. Users get real time updates when something key changes. Optimize and monitor your iPad system with this lite version of the amazing System Status app. This app will not cause a huge demand on your power, so it’s definitely a good part of any battery power management solution.
- Get information about basic system parameters
- Real-time updates
- Battery monitoring, systems information and more
- Won’t suck much battery power
- Free for system optimization app for iPad