We fouind the best apps for parents after scanning the AppStore. We slect only apps that have good ratings and are frequently updated by the developers.
The best iPad apps for parents
4 Jul 2020, by Christine Pamintuan
Konstella streamlines communications and helps parent organizations (i.e. PTA & PTOs) build close-knit parent communities in this app for parents. Create interest-based Social Groups, such as Playdates for parents of young children and Hiking Parents for active parents, Konstella connects parents.
- Committee chairs and room parents to create short announcements
- Konstella streamlines communications and makes school and classroom needs transparent to parents
- This app is only useful if your school is running Konstella
- Create long newsletters, volunteer sign-up sheets, and events
Get the parenting guidance you want from actual experts and also track your child’s day-to-day to learn their natural habits. This parent app, built from the ground up by parents for parents of young children. Huckleberry understands that each family is unique and a one size fits all approach does not work.
- Access to guidance from paediatric sleep experts at the palm of your hands
- Supports profiles for multiple children and synchronizes across devices
- Helps manage your child’s schedule effectively -- no more overtired or hungry babies
- Daily charts, stats and summary to monitor your child and baby daily habits
2houses is an app that helps separated parents to communicate and become better organized for the well-being of their children. 2houses removes the emotional stress. Your account is protected by an encrypted password that only you know. Each parent has their own access protected by a login and password.
- A simple messaging tool that is efficient and secure
- An interactive calendar with many opportunities for sharing and synchronization
- Simple and effective financial management system
- Stay informed about your account’s activities via email and push notifications
Safe rides and childcare for kids, from preschool to high school, 7 days a week. Kango is the carpool app for families going places. With Kango, book rides and babysitting from pre-screened drivers and sitters. All Kango drivers and sitters have at least 3 years of childcare experience, and have passed our comprehensive screening process.
- Book a driver to take your daughter to ballet while you are on a business trip
- Set up a carpool to take your son and his three friends to soccer practice every Thursday
- Have a Kango driver take you and your toddler to preschool before you go to work
- Get a sitter to bring the kids home from school and get them started on homework
Familonet answers the question “where are you right now?” in a heartbeat. It is a free family locator app for family, friends and other small groups that allows you to keep in touch with the people in your life easily. Stay updated on where they are and how they are doing. Battery-saving compared to other apps.
- Be automatically notified when your group members safely reach and leave their daily destinations
- Let your group members follow your location in real-time
- Create individual groups for all the people in your life: Family, friends, roommates, etc
- Send your group members your current location so they can come to your aid