It’s America’s favorite past-time! Baseball is one of the most popular sports in the country and thanks to this list of apps you’ve got a whole bunch of other ways to enjoy it. This one represents a wide variety of offerings from apps that can help you track your actual playing stats and your team’s, to virtual baseball games you can enjoy anytime. There are tons of ways to enjoy baseball on your mobile device.
The best baseball games for iPhone
19 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Go for the Super Hit Baseball - an exciting 2 inning action packed sports game. Quick Tap Baseball Battles. Match up against friends and players from around the world. Collect and upgrade over 80 unique players to create a championship team. Play the #1 Ultimate Baseball Sports Game for free.
- Win trophies and unlock unique world class baseball stadiums
- Compete in the major league and climb the leaderboards
- Easy one touch hitting controls that everyone can play
- Quick fire games allowing you to play baseball anytime
The Homerun Clash allows you to play in real-time worldwide home run competition with best opponents and become the world's greatest slugger. Collect trophies and climb the world rankings.
Weekly league ranking updates. Claim awesome rewards as you move up and travel the world with stadiums in various themes & locations.
- 1vs1 Match! Nail-biting duel between you and your opponent
- 3-days of intense competition to claim incredible rewards
- Hit random objects in the stadium to gain items that mess with your opponent
- Become a slugger by combining the right equipment & skills cards for your batter
Play the Baseball 9 app to become the Legend League Champion. Enjoy fast-paced, realistic baseball game, featuring compact gameplay and informative stats. Try equipping a range of bats, gloves, cleats, guards, and glasses to customize your players in unique ways. Recruit players and develop them by raising stats of your choice. Enjoy a speedy, streamlined playing experience.
Casual characters and serious game mechanics
Hit massive dingers and get thrilling strikeouts
Simulated results based on actual game stats
Change the faces, pick body types, and choose different batting and pitching motions for players
Do you think you've got the skills necessary to win a game of baseball? It's time to prove it in the Big Win Baseball app. This game gives you the ability to put together your own team and then take on other teams from anywhere in the world. Your team is customizable, you can earn Big Bucks and coins that allow you to level-up, and there are a variety of cards that will provide you with skills and powers to alter the game. This one supports the Leaderboards and gives you the chance to post your scores on Facebook and Twitter.
- Build your own team and then customize it
- Earn Big Bucks and coins that you can use to level-up
- There are cards to collect that give you special powers and skills
- Play against others players from any location in the world
- This one is integrated with Facebook and Twitter
Big Win Baseball App Review
There are plenty of baseball-related apps out there but if you're looking for the official app from Major League Baseball then look no further than the MLB.com At Bat app. This one has been created for all the fans of the game and provides you with statistics, live scores, pitch tracking, notifications, player cards, news, and more. If you want to stay on top of the latest happenings in the sport, this is the way to do so. It also saves you time from having to search multiple sources. There is live streaming of official MLB network programming and if you are using the iPhone then Car Play is supported. The app has an all-new streamlined look making it easier than ever to navigate.
- Created for fans of the game
- This is the official Major League Baseball app
- Get live scores, stats, notifications, news, and more
- Watch live streaming
- Car Play is supported on the iPhone
Best Baseball apps for iPadMLB.com At Bat app review
One of the best parts about the All Star game each year is the home run derby and now you can re-live the thrills and excitement whenever you want with the MLB.com Home Run Derby 15 app. This one is high-energy and filled with non-stop action. You'll be playing in Cincinnati, which is where the All-Star Game takes place in 2015. You will be engaging in live 10-player games with opponents all around the world. Of course you'll be working to get to the top of the Leaderboard. There is also single-player mode, which is ideal for practicing, and then arcade mode will have you hitting as many home runs as you possibly can before the clock runs out.
- The app uses actual players from 2010-2015
- You’ll be playing in Cincinnati
- There are three different game modes
- Engage in live online multi-player gameplay
- Work your way to the top of the Leaderboard
MLB.com Home Run Derby app review: experience the thrills and spills of Major League Baseball
One of the most exciting aspects of baseball is hitting those massive homeruns, which is exactly the premise in the Batter Up Baseball™ Lite app. Here you'll be playing in real-time as you show off your homerun skills. You'll love the look of the baseball diamond which is meant to be a throwback to the classic style of parks. There are two different game modes here and the app supports the Leaderboards. If you manage to hit the targets you'll earn yourself some extra swings. The game controls are smooth and easy to understand, making gameplay much more fun.
- Practice your homerun hitting skills
- Choose from two different game modes
- The app supports the Leaderboards
- You can earn extra swings
- The game controls are easy to understand
- This one has a retro look and feel to it
Are you ready to show them what you've got when it comes to your baseball skills? The Chevy Baseball app is a simulation style game that features realistic and exciting 3D graphics. Just like in the real game each of your players has their own unique stats and you can substitute pitchers as needed. To start your gameplay you can being in Spring Training mode, just like the actual players too. This is a great opportunity to master the game controls. The games themselves are nine innings in length and there are two different levels of difficulty.
- Enjoy 3D graphics
- Each player has their own unique stats
- You begin in Spring Training mode to practice and learn how to play
- The games consist of nine innings
- You can substitute pitchers
- There are two levels of difficulty
- The game controls are easy to pick up on