If it feels like your mobile device is slowing down or just isn’t performing as smooth as it used to, there’s a good chance it isn’t working at optimum level. The following list of apps can take a look at how your device is running and give you a clear picture of the places your device isn’t performing up to par. These system optimization tools can completely transform how you use your device in a positive way.
The best iPhone apps for system optimization
5 Jul 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Tests the speed of your phone's processor and keeps a log of the results with the PhoneScan app, the good app for scanning your iPhone. You can now see exactly how faster your new phone is, or how faster the latest ios release is on the same phone. FOR A LIMITED TIME - rate this App and the Ads will be removed for FREE
- Run the test to see exactly how fast (or slow) your phone is
- Run PhoneScan on both your phones and see how faster the new phone is
- See all the previous test results and see which iOS version was running for each of them
Performance Teat Mobile will optimize your iPhone. PassMark Software, the leader in PC benchmarks, now brings you benchmarks for mobile devices. Fast, easy to use, mobile device speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest™ Mobile allows you to objectively benchmark a mobile device using a variety of different speed tests. Seventeen standard benchmark tests are available in five test suites! Test Suites:
- CPU Tests - Mathematical operations, compression, encryption and more
- Disk Tests - Reading and writing files to internal storage
- Memory Tests - Read and Write tests
- 2D Graphics Tests - Simple & Complex Vectors and image rendering and filters tests
- 3D Graphics Tests - Simple bouncing ball test, a more complex scenes, and a Space Battle Test using Unity
System Status is an app that allows you to monitor and optimize your iPhone. Check your iPhone’s battery level, the state of charging, monitor used and free disk space, check the CPU usage in real time, view your system’s boot time, get information on your Cell and Wi-Fi networks, and more. This is the lite version which means it’s limited in some features. However, it’s a great way to test out the app before upgrading to the paid version. System Status app review
- Monitor and optimize your iPhone
- Check battery level and state of charging
- Monitor free and used disk space
- Check CPU usage, Network status, Boot time
- Free version, Upgrade to Paid version for full features
Zen Battery is a funky little battery life indicator that is perfect for your iPhone. What else gets considered more than your battery life? Make your battery indicator amuse you by checking out this app. Users will love the animated virtual power cell, which contains a brightly colored liquid representing your total battery life. As you tilt your phone, see the funky liquid move in response. The app displays exactly how much of each type of use your remaining battery life can sustain. Choose your favorite color for your battery “juice” and personalize your Zen Battery experience.
- Battery life indicator
- Virtual power cell
- Liquid represents power supply
- Choose your favorite color
- Free battery indicator for iPhone
Keep up with your iPhone’s stats so you can monitor and maximize performance with SnapStats. Get immediate gratification from the app’s at-a-glance display which utilizes the Today widget. Essential device statics are always at-hand, no hunting around required. Users will love the simple and clean design just as much as they’ll love the awesome functionality. Keep up to date on battery life, data usage, memory, boot time, CPU, and more. This app is definitely worth checking out, and there is no risk to download, because it’s absolutely free with zero ads.
- At-a-glance display
- Uses Today widget
- Battery usage, data usage, and more
- No ads
- Free device statistics tracker for iPhone
How can you tell if your mobile device is running at its optimum performance level? The System Status app is a great tool for providing users with all kinds of information. This one is able to monitor your battery level and show it in a graphic, you can make adjustments so that your battery performs better for you, you can get your network and cell information and monitor them both, plus you can monitor your memory usage in real-time. The goal of providing all this information is that you can make little tweaks and adjustments so that your mobile device performs even better.
- Get a look at how your device is performing
- Monitor and track all kinds of usage details
- The app is user-friendly
- Use the data to make adjustments in how your mobile device is operating
One of the most important aspects on your mobile device is your battery as everything is dependent on how much power you've got left in it. The Clean Battery Free app doesn't just show you the battery level but is able to break it down so you can see exactly how many hours you have available of chatting on the phone, watching a movie, browsing online, and listening to your favorite music. Of course you can also view how long you've got left on standby. This gives users a much more helpful look at how much longer they’ve got on their device. When charging your device an alarm will sound when it’s finished.
- The app breaks down exactly how long you have left for each task on your current battery level
- This one is user-friendly
- When charging and alarm sounds when completed
There are plenty of apps dedicating to providing a clear picture of how your device is running but not all are designed to be as elegant as Lirum Device Info Lite - System Monitor. This is a universal app which means it can give you details on each of your mobile devices. Get real-time information on your CPU usage, see how much memory you have available, get a real-time multicore CPU graph, and have the ability to perform tests. The tests that will be performed on your hardware include vibration, gyroscope, accelerometer, and the flashlight. Navigate through this option with ease and because it is so loaded with tools, this will likely be the only system optimization app you need.
- This one acts as a complete solution
- View real-time data
- The app is easy and fast to navigate
- There are a number of advanced features
Checking your device's system and RAM can be a quick and easy task, especially when you're using the Smart Memory Pro - Check RAM & System Checker app. This one is currently being used in more than 50 countries and is able to automatically scan your device and then clean up and delete memory of RAM/disk and junk files. There is nothing you have to do as the app takes care of it all for you. After cleaning up your device you should notice it running smoother and faster, and you'll have more space available. The system information it looks at is battery, disk, CPU, and your network.
- This app automatically cleans up your device
- Take a look at your battery, disk, CPU, and your network
- The app is quick and easy to use
System Status is a lite version of System Status Pro - an advanced tool for monitoring and optimizing your iPhone and iPad performance. The lite version displays your device's basic parameters such as battery level, disk usage, CPU load and network connections.
- Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full).
- Used and free disk capacity monitoring.
- CPU usage updated in real time. Average load over the last 1, 5 and 15 minutes.
- 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information and IP address of the current connection.