Building your own website can be a pretty large undertaking and if you don’t have professional training it can seem almost impossible. That is why this list of best website maker apps exists, as they are able to help you build your own customized website filled with all kinds of features and tools yet you don’t need to have any sort of experience whatsoever. These ones excel in user-friendliness so that you can show off your design in no time at all.
The best iPhone apps for website building
8 Apr 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With the Blackbell, a website building app for iPhone you can run your entire business in one place. Manage your content, services, orders, payments and chat with your customers on-the-go. Promote your business with coupons, influencer campaigns and Blackbell Marketplaces. With the Blackbell Website Builder, you can gain the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business with the Blackbell intuitive website builder from your iPhone or iPad - whenever, wherever. It’s the easiest and cheapest solution for service providers to create a stunning mobile-optimized website and online store.
- Get your own website URL and domain name
- Create your own pages or use our templates for guidance, add text, images, videos and pdfs.
- Make your website feel like you - upload your logo and customize your look and feel.
- Add and streamline your services with a sophisticated service
- Enable a multilingual website - translate your content in as many languages you like yourself or with our one-click translate service.
Universe is the first website builder on an iPhone of its kind. Built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad, Universe gives you the power to build any kind of website from the palm of your hands. It's powerful, easy to use, and portable—perfect for people who don't have time to sit behind a computer to make a website.
- Secure registration and hosting for a custom domain and custom email address
- Shopify, PayPal, and Square Cash integrations for selling products and accepting payments
- Unlimited storage for your content and media
- Analytics to monitor your site traffic and visitors
Wordpress is one of the most popular CMS on the Internet. And now, users looking for an app to make a website or blog, can use this powerful system on their iDevices. This is easily one of the best website builder apps for your iPhone or iPad as it allows you to manage your blog, view your site’s stats, edit and moderate comments, create and edit posts or pages, upload images or videos, and much more. Just about anything you can do online through Wordpress you can now do in the palm of your hand with this website builder app. If you have a Wordpress blog or site, then this app is a must have.
- A must have app for Wordpress users
- Manage your blog or website via iDevices
- View stats, Moderate comments and Upload media
- Create, Edit and Manage posts
- Create and Edit Pages
FileZilla Pro is a fast and reliable website builder app. It is intended for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Azure Storage, OpenStack Swift (using Keystone v2) and WebDAV client with lots of useful features. FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages.
- Use the Site Manager to organize your sites and bookmarks
- Use powerful tools to quickly and easily navigate the server and locate your files
- Manage your transfers, even if you queue millions of files
- Configurable speed limits let you throttle FileZilla Pro if you need bandwidth for other purposes
- Compatible with HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP proxies
With over 30 million users creating websites through Weebly’s online platform, this amazing system can now be found on the iOS. Weebly’s website building app is perfect for users looking to create a blog or site on the go. Additionally, they can create ecommerce sites if desired. If you already have a Weebly site then this app is a must have to manage your site. Monitor all of your stats and data through the dashboard, run your business from anywhere on the go, create beautiful websites or blogs easily, work offline, save and sync data across devices and much more. There are numerous in-app purchases for Weebly subscriptions.
- A must have app for Weebly users
- Create blogs, websites and ecommerce sites on the go
- View all data and stats in the Dashboard
- Manage businesses on the go, Monitor blogs and sites easily
- In-app purchases for different Weebly subscriptions
Just because you have never built a website before doesn't meant that has to stop you. The Create real websites with SimDif website creator app makes it possible to create the website of your dreams that is meant to help you zero in on the message you want to get across to your customers and visitors. With this app you'll be able to create the website, then publish it so all can see, and move forward managing it. What's great is that you don't have to have any knowledge of coding, in fact you won't find much in terms of technical language here. The app includes the hosting and the tutorial is a great way to get you on your way.
- Create, then publish, and move forward managing your website
- There is no coding necessary
- There is a tutorial to walk you through the steps
Don't let the name of the Simpl Website Builder app fool you as this one doesn't create bland websites; instead, it's the process that is smooth and easy. Go ahead and create a website and add such things as videos, blogs, photos, and even a store if you like. There are nine different themes to choose from to get you started with and from there you can follow the simple steps. The app features drag and drop functionality and you can back up your website to the cloud. You've got the ability to use your own domain name and the app supports seven different languages.
- Put together a full website in 10 minutes
- Bring your own domain name
- The app offers drag and drop functionality
- There are nine themes to choose from
- Add videos, photos, blogs, and even a store
How would you like to be create a slick-looking website on your iPhone for very little effort on your part and at a cost-effective price point? The Telnames Mobile Website Builder app makes it possible to do all of that by giving users a fast and simple way to purchase, then buy, and manage their own .tel domain name. Features of a one-page telname webpage include up to 20 pieces of contact information and a description including your company's logo. You can write about your services and goods and include your address with a map, a video, 10 photos in your own image gallery, and more.
- Purchase your own .tel domain name
- Create your website
- Manage your website
- Include all kinds of information on your page
- The app is meant to be quick, easy, and cost-effective
Who knew that putting together a blog or website could be this easy? The Jimdo app makes it a reality. This one has quite the following already with more than 10 million users in over 46 different countries around the world. To get started you just sign up and then you can be on your way to putting together a website using your iPhone. You will get to choose the name, pick your layout, and then publish your creation. Moving forward you’ll be able to edit the site from the app whenever you like. As well you can create brand new blogs, make edits, and then publish them.
- This one is used by more than 10 million people in over 46 countries
- Pick a layout, name your website, and publish it online
- Create, make edits, and publish blogs
- The app is user-friendly and modern
Imagine a world where you could put together the most professional looking website on the fly without any prior experience. That's exactly the case with the Strikingly app that is filled with tools and features. Use this app to build your website and then manage your inbox messages and live traffic on your site for free. View such information as the mobile traffic, the visits, and the countries. You'll also get new mail notifications. There are all kinds of practical uses for the app including launching a brand new product online, helping to get the word out about a business and building its presence online, and so much more.
- Build and then manage your website
- Manage your inbox messages and receive notification when new mail arrives
- View details about the website traffic
- The app is user-friendly and very modern