While some people can make a spur-of-the-moment decision to get a tattoo and instantly know what they want to go get, others prefer to take their time and think about what would be the perfect design. Here’s a list of apps that is dedicated to tattoos, and tattoo artists providing users with ideas and inspiration in the form of images so that you can feel confident in your decision.
The best iPhone apps for tattoos
15 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Are you having trouble trying to figure out what tattoo you want? Try on virtual tattoos with AUGMENTED REALITY before it’s inked forever. The app projects any tattoo design on any part of your body so you can see how it will look. With the newly improved "create text tattoo" section more fonts, this is the perfect app for you.
- Try on your own tattoo design, choose one from our gallery, or search the web.
- Check out your tattoo from different angles!
- Make tattoos look real using the advanced photo editor.
An all new tattoo social network! Get inspired by tattoo designs from 600,000+ tattoo artists and 25,000+ tattoo studios from around the globe. With the Tattoodo app, you can book your next tattoo appointment in a few easy swipes and get inked by your favorite tattoo artist. Or, let us match you with artists, whether you’re at home or traveling the world.
- Browse millions of tattoos and save your favorites: search by tattoo styles, tattoo design, and motifs.
- Connect with top artists and studios: like and follow the profiles of your favorite tattoo artists around the world.
- Book your next tattoo: create a booking request to contact multiple artists in your area, or book directly with your favorite artist within the app.
Just because you're not in a rush to go get a real tattoo doesn't mean you can't enjoy the look without making the commitment. The Tattoo You app makes it possible to add tattoos to your body by adding them to photos of yourself. The way this one works is that you load a photo from your Album and then you can start scrolling through the tattoos and pick what you want to use. You can even add text to a tattoo to really make it pop. All your creations can be saved to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and by iMessage and are from to tattoo artists
- Use existing photos of yourself or your friends and add tattoos
- There is a library full of tattoos to use
- The app is user-friendly and very fast
- These creations can be shared to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and iMessage
There is no shortage of tattoo designs to be inspired by in the Tattoo Designs App. This one features millions of designs that have been spread out over 180 different categories. The categories are all specialized which means you can move through them that much faster. Find all the most popular and latest designs that you won't find anywhere else. When you find a design that stands out to you go ahead and save it, make edits to it, and even share it through Facebook. The user interface is simple and streamlined to aid in the process.
- Browse through millions of designs
- The photos are very high quality
- There are 180 different categories which are pretty specific
- You can save the designs, edit them, and share them through Facebook
- The user interface is modern and clean