If you like gardening, and want to improve your green thumb, then check out our list of the best gardening apps for your iPhone. We have a comprehensive guide on best commercial zero-turn mower for you to learn more.
The best iPhone apps for gardening-2021
13 Feb 2021, by  Christine Pamintuan
The My Garden app, on of the best gardening apps inspires you with projects and gives you the information you need to turn that inspiration into action: creating your very own little spot on the Earth. How does the app for gardening work? First, decide what you want – pick your preferences on the type of gardening you want to do. Then the app pulls info about your local conditions – location, temperature and season to give you the best ideas for plants and projects that you can successfully grow. And, just in case you find My Garden after you’ve already planted, the app can still help you monitor your existing plants.
- Browse inspiring plant projects based on your location, season and interests
- See a project you like? Save it to “My Garden.” That’s where you’ll get step-by-step instructions and plant care reminders
- Read up on how to grow organic and all the newest articles in Fresh Tips
- Manage your account settings or learn more about the app
If you are looking for ways to improve your living, make sure to take a look at our list of the best mini chainsaw cordless.
Garden Answers is the revolutionary plant identification app that instantly identifies over 20,000 plants and gives you accurate and detailed information about it. Now you can with my Garden Answers Plant Identification app. Just snap a picture, tap submit and instantly you will get the accurate identity of the plant and detailed information about it by garden and horticulture experts.
- Simple interface that is point-and-click easy to use
- Identify almost any plant within seconds
- Keyword searchable database to find even more information about a plant
- Save your favorite matches under the Favorites tab
Never let another plant turn brown again. WaterMe reminds you when to tend to the plants in your garden. Every day you'll get one, and only one, notification that reminds you to take care of your plants. Take care of the plant in real life. Drag and drop the reminder to mark it as complete.
- Supports multiple kinds of reminders per plant
- Easy to see which plants need to be taken care of and when
- Customize the time notifications are sent every day
- Supports Voiceover and other iOS accessibility features
Access your MyGarden account from anywhere, at any time, so you can check in on your plants, accounts, and update your garden status. MyGarden app review
- Keep track of what your friends are currently working
- Update your friends with your progress
- Beautiful interface
- 24/7 support
- Updated resources
Find out which plants are medicinal and healing, as well as which ones are poisonous thanks to this reference app. iPlant with Brigitte Mars app review
- Lists over 300 different plants
- Categorized according to plants’ medicinal properties
- Tells you which ones are edible
- Great deal of info about each plant
- Complete, colored photos