Staying in fashion can be an expensive and time-consuming thing to do. You can literally spend hours going from store-to-store trying to find that perfect item at the perfect price. This list of apps will help you find all the latest trends and styles with ease and often at reduced prices. You can also use this app for inspiration and help putting together the perfect outfits. Bottom line - this list will help you to stay in fashion.
The best apps to stay in fashion for the iPad
26 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Get ready to look your best! Be confident in your fashion and beauty decisions. Post two looks from your camera and you'll see which style gets the most votes. Vote on other people's looks and give suggestions. Get style inspiration as you scroll down your newsfeed. Like a user's style? Follow them. Clothes, accessorizing, make-up, hair, selfies, profile pics….the possibilities are endless!
- If you have a fashion or beauty dilemma, post photos of the two looks and watch the votes roll in
- Vote on other people's looks to give them fashion advice
- Get style inspiration as you scroll through looks
- Love a look? Store it as a favorite to reference later
- See if your photos make the popular looks feed
With Closet Love you can now organize your outfits and accessories in various categories so that you do not miss a piece. You can add all the details of the outfit and even share with your friends. Now your closet is digital closet where its synced across all devices. Plan your outfits, looks and store in collections.
- GET OUTFIT IDEAS
- PLAN YOUR OUTFIT
- MEET OUR STYLISTS
- TRENDING FEATURES
- BUY YOUR FAVOURITE CLOTHING
STYL empowers everyone to receive honest but kind outfit advice so that you can make confident clothing decisions. Wondering what to wear, or should I buy this? We’ve all been there, whether it’s dressing for your day, a special occasion, concert, first date, job interview, or even a night out. STYL is designed to complement your life, add confidence to your style and fashion, time to your day, and help form healthy habits with clothes.
- ASK our community
- Receive detailed demographic outfit advice
- Interact with compassionate users
You've heard of stylists and personal assistants to help people with their wardrobe but that is likely a little out of the price range. That doesn't have to be the case at all thanks to the Stylebook app. This app provides you with the help of a closet assistant with more than 90 features you can put to use. You'll begin by setting up the app and importing all your clothing items, from here you can then start to plan outfits, put together magazine-styled outfits, view statistics such as the cost per wear of an item, and even put together a packing list.
- This one acts as your own personal closet assistant
- There are more than 90 features to make use of
- You will import all of your actual clothing items into the app
- Put together custom categories
- Plan outfits on the calendar
StyleBook app review: an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool-2020
So you want to dress in designer pieces but you don't want to pay the designer prices? Not to worry because you can manage to do just that with the Gilt app. This one makes it possible to find all kinds of designer items for women, kids, men, and even items for your home. Now the best part is that this app features exclusive sales of up to 70% off the ticket price. The key with this app is that you need to act quick as these sales are available until the supplies run out or 36 hours, whichever comes first. There are real-time reminders to help ensure you don't miss out on a great bargain.
- Get designer finds at up to 70% off
- Find items for men, women, kids, and the home
- Sales last for only 36 hours so you need to act fast
- There are real-time reminders
Gilt on the Go app review
Do you have a number of items in your closet that you no longer wear but don't have the extra cash to buy a new wardrobe? The Vinted app offers the perfect solution as this is a buy, sell, and swap app so that you can get rid of the stuff that isn't working for you and find items that will work. Even if you don't have items you want to purchase it's just nice to know you can make money off the stuff you no longer want or need. Listing items is quick and easy as is the shopping experience. In fact this app tends to get a bit addictive thanks to all the finds you’ll discover.
- List items for sale
- Buy items that are listed by others
- Swap items
- The app is user-friendly and quick to use
- You can create a personalized feed of items in your size
Vinted app review: get the best deals on the dream items for your closet-2020
It's easy and cost-effect to stay on trend when it comes to fashion thanks to the Poshmark app. This app allows users to buy and sell fashion pieces with ease giving you the chance to make a little money and find some great deals. In fact you can find yourself saving up to 70% off the retail sticker price. This means you can start to fill your wardrobe with those coveted pieces you hadn’t thought you could afford. If you're looking to sell items you can actually consign your entire closet. The app features clothing, shoes, and accessories and you never know what you'll manage to find here.
- Buy and sell gently used clothing
- You will find all kinds of brands represented
- The app can help you put together a whole outfit
- You can save up to 70% off the sticker price
Poshmark app review